Willow Makeover! 🙌🏻

kkh_claricekkh_clarice 684 PostsRegistered Users, Member
edited December 2019 in KKH General Discussion
I dont know if this is allowed but I decided to create a thread where we can share a new look for Willow! Yes our 1st one villain deserves a way better fashion sense, since our dolls are kweens we must have an opponent that is up to us. Who knows Glu feels inspired and gives her a makeover. 👀
So feel free to share your Willow version here. ❣
🌸 android daily player | english isn't my 1st language 🌸
Prev1

Comments

• jhabsjhabs 798 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @nubcake did an amazing new look for willow once, I forget which thread it was in though! 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH 220 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited December 2019
    She looks so much better I'd try to befriend her so I could ask for some fashion advice lol. I loved this idea!
    daily android kkh player • english isn't my 1st language • 🇵🇹 •
    feel free to pm • playing since august 2019 • 🏳️‍🌈
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice 684 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @FilipaKKH when I finished her new face I was like "Im gonna change my doll rn" cause she looked hotter than ever! lol 
  • CrushrrCrushrr 21 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Omg! Yes a new look is well overdue! She needs to slay!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH 2,403 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I love the idea of revamping Willow , @kkh_clarice! I think the last time any NPCs got a new look was Mario? when they are marketing the KKW Beauty X Mario eyes. 

I reinterpret Willow OG looks with newer items. I think she would look quite chic. 
    IOS Player 
    @Rikk your Willow looks evilish beautiful. 
  • RikkRikk New Member 2,334 PostsRegistered Users
    Oh thank you @kkh_clarice! I had so much fun with your thread! I tried to put myself into the mindset of how a girl like Willow would want to look and style her makeup, hair, etc. The severe shapes look good for a villain! I think one of the reasons why she’s not so intimidating is because she’s a little too busted atm 😂 Willow definitely needs a revamp!
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing 84 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    When my doll first approached her, Willow was unwilling to cooperate. However, her management was quickly able to convince her to get a makeover by explaining that it would be beneficial to her career. My doll decided to introduce Willow to a new makeup artist and hairstylist, because hers were clearly not doing her any favors. They decided that Willow should go back to her natural haircolor, but because her hair was already very damaged from constant bleaching, they had to cut almost all of it off. After that was done my doll took Willow shopping. She could not believe that she would never have to look at Willow's hideous dress ever again. When they finished getting Willow a new wardrobe, the day was almost over. They said their goodbyes and went seperate ways. The following weeks nobody saw or heard about Willow, it was as if she had vanished. That was until a source told Ray Powers that Willow Pape spent almost all of her wealth on charities and is said to have stepped out of the limelight to help better the world. By now, Willow has already won several awards for her charity work. Only time will tell if she truly has changed or if this is another plan to upstage her rival...
    (Sorry for the long post. 😅 I just thought it would be fun to write a little story)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member 696 PostsRegistered Users
    I think it's time. It doesn't make a lot of sense that we can make changes to our dolls and she just looks the same.
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • kadamisiakadamisia 279 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    kadamisia said:

My version of Willow! (minus my cat of course😂)

Why would someone disagree with this? I thought we are just having fun. Besides, I don't think any part of a sentence "My version of Willow" is disagreeable... Sorry if I offended anyone by posting my personal concept... :disappointed:
    IOS player
    edited December 2019
    @kadamisia Your Willow its gorgeous maybe the person who hit the disagree felt threatened. lol
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray 571 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @kadamisia nah don't worry about it! This forum loves to hit disagree lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • kadamisiakadamisia 279 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @kkh_clarice @ValerieGray  Thank you so much dolls! ❤️🌹
    IOS player
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry 66 PostsRegistered Users, Member

My take on Willow's new look 😊 This was so fun!
    Add me on Facebook - Leeya FH (IOS player)
    No Free K-Stars / Extra Daily Gift Box since Day One of playing KKH 🙁
    Very much appreciate gifts if you’re in the gifting mood 🙏🏻🥺
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH 311 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It would be so cool if this thread inspired a story line where Willow gets a makeover and we have to compete against our infamous rival Willow to stay regain the limelight! Here's my make over version of Willow 
    - Emmy
  • fallonfallon 223 PostsRegistered Users, Member

my revamped Willow
    inglês não é meu primeiro idioma no
    player Android, adicione-me:
    https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai 278 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited December 2019
    you guys are amazing, love the ideias! but i think we should keep the original lips i just think is her brand you know, It gives her this arrogant vibe

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai 278 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    cntarr said:
    Before and after!!!!

my favorite version a new wig and new clothes please glu is not that hard
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • LisylisLisylis Junior Member 495 PostsRegistered Users
    edited December 2019
    Holiday edition 

Edit: the eye colour is wrong and I can't be bothered fixing it sorry
  • kenikkhkenikkh 16 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Here’s my willow I’m actually super pleased with her how cute 
  • EliseCarterEliseCarter 3 PostsRegistered Users, Member

Here’s my take on Willow, after she finally got in touch with her stylist, who has apparently been on vacation for like 5 years lmao