🎇KK:H Weekend Event 12/6/19 - Parties Kick Off December Weekends! ❄️🍾

123457Next

Comments

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 236 Posts

Got the dress with only ~40 minutes to spare😅🙌🏼
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,000 Posts
    First time finishing a party event and boyyyyy I cut it close. I also ended up with the GB top but not the skirt. Any ideas on how to style just the top?
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 720 Posts
    Finally finished the event! I wish they would give us a bonus star for parties too

Instagram: juliakkh19
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 571 Posts
    I was mad that I didn't get 1st place in trendsetters and didn't want to fail at anything else do I spent 40 stars on energy. Am I mad at myself? Yes. Will I throw a fit when VIP comes and I can't get anything? Yes. But I got the dress. So there's that.

Also made a ton of kash so I can hopefully finish the dating event this update.
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Fell asleep and didn’t finish the event, kinda mad at myself but at least I got the jewelry.
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    I suggest doing gold if you are able just because once you've done the vip gig in silver or bronze, you only get 1 or two of the 3 vip earnable items for that month and there is no way at this time to get the gold ones later
    Well, that did it...i’ve signed out for VIP...for k-stars...The positive side of it is k-stars (I want that hair, you now which one) the down side is that now, when i got VIP partnership in daily box, I cannot open another one for free🤪

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 3,773 Posts
    I was mad that I didn't get 1st place in trendsetters and didn't want to fail at anything else do I spent 40 stars on energy. Am I mad at myself? Yes. Will I throw a fit when VIP comes and I can't get anything? Yes. But I got the dress. So there's that.

Hmmm how do you know there is a dating event this update??? :O
    Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 69
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

There are plenty accounts on instagram with spoilers for the whole month. i have seen some
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I was surprised, that this was easy for me.  Maybe because I stubbornly chased something from thr GB and got the hair? 
    But I managed to finish it, with a lot of time to spare. And was doing parties just for the the leveling up on the A-list (doing my first comeback)

• RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,274 Posts
    Here’s what Luka won in his party boxes this week: the hair, the jacket, the leather pants, the shoes, and the bag. I love the hair!

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 3,773 Posts
    Aurora117 said:

There are plenty accounts on instagram with spoilers for the whole month. i have seen some
    U know that talking about that on forum is not allowed right'??
    Platform: Facebook
    Current Level: 69
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 571 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I'm not 100% sure but from what I've seen we have quite a few dating events
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,326 Posts
    @Clair_Flair you should still get the free box for watching a video.. u do.. but every one in a while I don't.. I think it's because of a weak connection when I don't get it..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace