🗳️SYS - 2/13/20 - Theme: Black & Gold Ball! (Surprise) 🎊

Comments

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Oh no, I love the TS dress 😭
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 1,873 Posts
    I like the ernables and love the TS, the upper part of the dress is so beautiful and the handheld mask 😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 719 Posts
    I wish the mask didn't have that feather attached...
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 557 Posts
    Wow - opal dye, a gold mask and a gorgeous dress... can’t wait to see those 2000 point players this weekend. Oh mannnnnn. But so gorgeous, Glu - you have outdone yourselves. I’m so in love!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I actually don't like the TS dress so I'm fine this week, won't need to worry about being first.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I love the TS dress. It’s sad to think I most likely won’t get it due to TBs. I know it’s a broken record request at this point but please do something about TS. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 790 Posts
    Oh wow I love the gold trendsetters dress!!! 😍😍 Too bad I’ll never have a chance to get it! (Even though I’m most always first of the non-ticket buyers)
                 iOS player 🇺🇸
    ✨PM to add me on FB✨
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    edited February 12
     the earnable dress is gorgeous !! I love the ts items but my lack of black and gold gowns (i don’t even know how considering they’re such standard colours) combined with TBs I might struggle to even get top 5 😭

also it would be great to get a message from glu about whether they are changing the ts system because so many people want a change at this point and there are some great suggestions on how to change it 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 914 Posts
    Probably an unpopular take: I'm actually super happy that the dress is #1 TS, as opposed to hair.  It's been hair almost every week, & it's nice to see things changed up.  The TS dress also isn't my style, so that helps.  Basically, I like the variety.  

The handheld mask is awesome & different, love that.  Earnable hair would be awesome for a roaring 20s theme(; 
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 119 Posts
    TS's prize is surprisingly perfect, crazy ticket buyers and hackers will definitely not let go, will be a war, just hope I am lucky this week!(But I don't think I could have😪)

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 24,984 Posts
    I love the mask.  And the gown is fabulous.   Gowns are hard, because they’re easy. For everyone. Lol. Oh the irony.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 914 Posts
    oooooh does this mean it's appropriate to use my black masquerade mask (that I love & have never gotten to use) for SYS this week??  
  • terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I am so stressed already I have no black or gold dye and like 2 gold gowns 😩
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 557 Posts
    @thallisa all of your looks are amazing, I love them all! You’ll do great this weekend x
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Love both the earnables and T$ prizes. Seems there’s a 20’s sys theme in our future. Glu did a beautiful job on the T$ dress and mask, there’re gorgeous! With the TB competition these days, I hope I can stay at least in the top 5 for this one. The T$ prizes are similar to a masquerade theme I posted on the sys suggestion thread awhile back. I was hoping for an entire event dedicated to a masquerade party. Glu could design masks available in the kloset for cash and kstars. Some masks could be designed like the T$ prize and some could be a handheld which would still show the doll’s face. I think it would be a fun theme where you could dye the masks to match your gowns.🦹🏻‍♀️😂 I’m hoping there’s still a chance for a masquerade ball sys!

• blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Sad there isnt a valentines ball. Its my bday and i expected pinks,red, and hearts.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 444 Posts
    I initially despised the TS hair from this past weekends’ SYS, but now it’s growing on me. 
    It inspired me to make a Olsen twins inspired look, and I’m loving it!

hey, I'm SK / iOS / add me on facebook
    I'm a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,257 Posts
    A couple quick ideas 
    iOS player  
    New FB page Manda Walker  https://www.facebook.com/manda.walker.399
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 370 Posts
    Definitely happy about the earnables...now the TS prizes.....the mask and the dress are both very lovely and I want them. Like I have to bring my A game this week. Must remain in the top five if anything 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 35
    JaelynJax
    Platform: iOS
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=22621648
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 421 Posts
    the ts prizes are sooooo gorgeous i might as well not even bother LOL tbs are gonna go crazy for it and im glad that the dress is the first earnable because its so pretty 
    iOS  🇸🇬  Level 30  ❣ 
    Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #FixWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #FixDailyBoxes