Options

diamonds lost

eemaneeman Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I Purchased the korkov collection and i had 12 diamonds, i didn't get the reward but i lost my diamonds . please help me get them back

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2020
    hi. Send a ticket to Supportfrom your  game, explaining and sending any screenshots.
    Top left corner of the game screen ( lll/help/glu support ). I[ll be honest I’m not sure exactly=y what you mean, 
    you bought a spin on the Korkov Kollection for KStars, your prize disappeared and you lost the 12 Diamonds the din codt?  What was the prize?  Be sure an be specific when writing to Support.    I‘m Sorry this happened 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ok I just saw I just saw a SS of a collection...so it was your 1st prize from that Kollection, and it cost 12 Diamonds. Does you Kollection look full, or is the prize you won but didn’t get showing as won?  If it shows an item, I can try and help you find it, otherwise just send the ticket to Support. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    The same issue happened with me, I lost 30 diamonds but didn’t receive any item from the korkov kollection. When I reached out to glu support, they said they can’t help me. And today when I purchased the triple combo which gives out the sys tickets,k stars and diamonds I didn’t receive the diamonds. I am at a loss of what to do. This is not fair. ☹️