Options

❤️KK:H Weekend Event 0 4/10/20 - Love is in the Easter Dating Air! ❤️🐰

Comments

• Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    noha62 said:

I opened 3 boxes but only managed to get the eyes, got in the other two boxes really ugly shoes and a blazer 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    I only have 40 kstars left , should i try and get the hair one last time or just start saving for the vip event ? 
    Agree for saving 
    like for opening a box 
    also i feel that the eye makeup looks weird on my doll :/ 
    I think the makeup looks amazing on your doll and really cooperates with the hair color!
    Maybe if you changed the brows to a lighter color you'd like it more?
    (Also, I'd probably opened the box one more time and then concentrated on saving. Might be not very practical, so you do you 💓) 
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @oopsididitagain 9 times out of 10 they definitely are. I can think of 3 facial features/makeup that were earnable since I started playing a year ago. 
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    As a makeup artist id never  one size fits all makeup across the board for every skintone. Idk why glu thinks thats fine to do.i have stuff i can not use unless i lighten myself. Which i refuse to do. 
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @jhabs I think the only ones that have been earnable since I've started are the teal eyes from Black Friday?  & like I get the whole money making concept with the GBs, but every couple months an earnable facial feature would be nice lol
  • Options
    @oopsididitagain yep, that’s what I’m thinking of too, and these lips from last summer 

• Options
    noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    noha62 said:

I opened 3 boxes but only managed to get the eyes, got in the other two boxes really ugly shoes and a blazer 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    I only have 40 kstars left , should i try and get the hair one last time or just start saving for the vip event ? 
    Agree for saving 
    like for opening a box 
    also i feel that the eye makeup looks weird on my doll :/ 
    I think the makeup looks amazing on your doll and really cooperates with the hair color!
    Maybe if you changed the brows to a lighter color you'd like it more?
    (Also, I'd probably opened the box one more time and then concentrated on saving. Might be not very practical, so you do you 💓)
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo those eyes remind me of the bad lips from this summer. I remember when we all got them and were like wtf lol 
  • Options
    EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Wildly angsty about this, motivated me to finally make an account to complain instead of just lurking the forum 😭 finally committed to the darkside and started an account on my bf’s old Android since there’s no more storyline on my OG account, started the year it came out but didn’t play properly until last year. As soon as I completed the first event and the dating event became available, 20kstars disappeared. Messaged Glu but am sad and going back to my original account where she might have nothing to do but doesn’t disappoint me
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @oopsididitagain @jhabs careful what you wish for, when we get earnable makeup that isn’t VIP, it looks like this 😂😭 circa fall 2018

They hit us with the oh sure i can do your makeup for free look. 🥺 i wish they made a really nice just winged liner eye look.I could see that being something really cute. 
  • Options
    lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    What’s the quickest way to finish the 1000 points? What number of hour dates do I mainly pick?
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @jhabs the no eyelashes & red puffy under-eye combo really just brings a certain vibe to any look 😍

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I have never seen those eyes before.. and I understand why lol
  • Options
    JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    😤 im still mad how the makeup looks on darker dolls. I loved the colors i just hate how it doesnt translate well. 
    Girl I feel you. The makeup looks clownish on darker dolls and it does not have to be that way. It’s not hard to make the makeup look pleasing on all dolls. I have makeup that i don’t even use because of this 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Options
    Hey everybody!💓
    I've just realized that I don't have the Storage Kloset option. It just says "Shop" and "My Items"
    I'm on Android and the app is updated. Is it for IOS only? 
  • Options
    cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Hey everybody!💓
    I've just realized that I don't have the Storage Kloset option. It just says "Shop" and "My Items"
    You have to purchase it at the bel air house
  • Options
    chey said:
    Hey everybody!💓
    You have to purchase it at the bel air house
    Thank you so much! 
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @oopsididitagain @jhabs careful what you wish for, when we get earnable makeup that isn’t VIP, it looks like this 😂😭 circa fall 2018

Shame on glu bc these eyes could have been cute with some blending n lashes 😭😭

I own this makeup and I never use it because my doll looks terrible with it but with your edit @si@SisSnappedLikeThanos I would love it!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

only 26k dollars later...
    but i couldn't be happier bc i love this hair so much
  • Options
    kkhmarie said:

only 26k dollars later...
    but i couldn't be happier bc i love this hair so much
    Hi! 👋🏻
    Is there some way to speed the process up using Kash? I often lose out on prizes bc there's not enough time so I could really use that! 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

You turn everything into gold 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options

I want these eyes so bad 😭😭😭😭🥰
  • Options
    EliisaEliisa Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I can’t believe my luck. I was contemplating about using my k-stars to open a box and... Got event points. Well hopefully I’m able to finish the event at least.