Options

❤️KK:H Weekend Event 0 4/10/20 - Love is in the Easter Dating Air! ❤️🐰

Comments

• Options
    saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    @saruuh not the best 😅 most colors wash out all the detail. I actually think orange is gorgeous tho 

Thanks doll 💞🥰
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    do you guys have any tips on chasing those earnables? should i go with some 8 hour dates to get more eggs? they're just so long ugh lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    EliisaEliisa Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    do you guys have any tips on chasing those earnables? should i go with some 8 hour dates to get more eggs? they're just so long ugh lol 
    I need some tips too! I’ve been doing the 1 and 2 hour dates and it just seems so slow when all you get is like, 5 event points? I haven’t even been offered longer dates.
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    You cant choose the dates. So its random if u get 1, 2, 4, or 8 hour dates.  So basically grind and grind do ur dates at soho oak if u got coin or central park if your broke. 
  • Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i only did one hour dates with different NPCs at LAX and Oak in Soho (which takes little energy if you’ve got $ saved up) + simon’s 6 hour gig 😊 you’ll be done before you know it! took me less than a day, but lots of kash.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I dont like the tights as much as i thought i would :/ they basically only work with certain dresses. 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I always do one hour dates until 500 or 1000 relationship points so i also get k-stars. But it’s usually 500, I then delete the contact and move on with the next NPC. I had 2 GB items so I was already getting a few more points, but I accepted Simon’s gig only after reaching the tights so you can get more bonus points. This way I’m almost done with the event. I always use the 650$ 4 energy action in LAX - the fine wine one. With that action, you complete the date only using 4 energy. But sometimes you have to trigger it so it’s not always worth it, but that’s what I do. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    wasnt sure where to post. but is it only me whos getting only offers like this? i have only once have gotten one with more than 3kstars but it never happened again.... and the survey ones does not work for me either...

• Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    eligur said:
    wasnt sure where to post. but is it only me whos getting only offers like this? i have only once have gotten one with more than 3kstars but it never happened again.... and the survey ones does not work for me either...

These surveys have never really worked for me, they just keep redirecting you to different sites
  • Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Damn, I forgot how much dating events depleted the funds ahahah I started this off with like 25k and that’s before I completed like three achievements and reached new relationship levels with like three guys
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    thesweetone said: moo n
    eligur said:

These surveys have never really worked for me, they just keep redirecting you to different sites
    I was actually never able to finish a single survey on my ios acc too and all the offers are like this... while on my android acc i get a bigger choice and they work. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @oopsididitagain yep, that’s what I’m thinking of too, and these lips from last summer 

I loved the ombré lips so much! And the white eyes with gold lashes from the pride outfit. It’s nice that they were accessible to everyone — I hope we get some more quality makeup earnables soon!
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love seeing the inspos thank you @mikaylachimo 🧡

@SisSnappedLikeThanos your edits are too beautiful, always way better than the original stuff 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Finished a lot earlier than I thought I would, now I don’t know what to do with myself 😆 
    Loved everything this weekend even though the tights are a little less versatile, I’m still here for them 🙌 
    Me and my kstars hope I don’t like the event items next weekend... but let’s be honest, with my luck I’ll probably love them lol

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Finally 💕
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Can you adapt the love guru achievement so it gives more hearts? Or doesn’t block the wine? Sometimes I’m wasting 20 energy on a 1 hour date because of it...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

Haven’t gotten the hair yet, but feelin real cute in the earnables so far ✨🥰
  • Options
    jeagerbombjeagerbomb Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Where is this weekend bonus points location? Kinda got lost
  • Options
    cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Where is this weekend bonus points location? Kinda got lost
    I think it was in Montana
  • Options
    kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    kkhmarie said:

only 26k dollars later...
    but i couldn't be happier bc i love this hair so much
    Hi! 👋🏻
    Is there some way to speed the process up using Kash? I often lose out on prizes bc there's not enough time so I could really use that! 
    for me, I always do the 6 hour gig simon calls about first. Then find npc’s in restaurants and flirt with them and get there number. I only go on dates at oak in soho new york and the restaurant in LAX. At those places theres a tap that is 650$ and 4 energy. With your npc the date will only be an hour and that tap will finish the date so you can just keep doing that. Sometimes that tap doesn't show up at first but u just do the kiss one (bc it gives you event points) and usually it does.
  • Options
    EliisaEliisa Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I still have to grind for a little over 200 event points to get the hair and this is really frustrating me 😂
  • Options
    NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Hi, I wanna ask you about the sale of some designers items - is something worth to buy it? Or it will be only lose of some K-stars?

Thank you! 🥰
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • Options
    KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    edited April 2020
    There were ugly daily GB leggings in my free box. So I opened another one. Got a Daily GB dress. Very disappointing. Some hours later I decided to open one more. Got energy. That can't be it, I thought. I opened another one. ENERGY AGAIN. I was sad the whole day. I really wanted the makeup. Seeing all your dolls wear it made me realize how badly I wanted my doll to have it. After I consulted my hubbie we opened another one. And there was the beautiful hair. He took a chance and tried for the makeup one last time. I can't believe he actually knew where it was. Love that he is so involved in my games 😍😂
    I am so happy but at the same time, I spent 200Ks for the hair and the makeup 🙈 so yeah I hope the 20 vids a day will save my buttocks for VIP😂
  • Options
    beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Eliisa said:
    I still have to grind for a little over 200 event points to get the hair and this is really frustrating me 😂
    Gurl you are not alone 😭😭😭 i always take all 3 days to finish it up...and i do the same as everyone but 🤷
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️