Options

Events

jjtjjt Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Hi! Been playing since lockdown. I have played the game before when it first launched but I did not know about the forum then. Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to play this again. Really happy that they added more locations. This made the energy recharge easier. I can not finish gigs! Yey! 

What I am not familiar with are the events. Do we have a list of events? I’m confused with the Throwback, VIP etc events. What is the difference? When do we get the next dating and VIP events? What I know is we get 2 weeks a week and a SYS event. How it’s not always VIP. 

Comments

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    VIP events are where you spend stars to get prizes. A reality event is where you do reality shows to get prizes. A professional weekend event is where you do anything besides dates to get prizes. The VIP weekend events usually come a couple day before the update, which is at the end up the month. Hope this help!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    Yes it does very much! Thank you! 😊 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2020
    hail Hi. Monday through Thursday, we have a Weekday event, where you do professional events for points. The prizes are 2 Black GBs, a Gold Gift Box, and lastly, a throwBack item from an earlier event.

now, the Weekend Events are....

Reality Show Weekends - “Keep the Cameras Rolling”.  We are having that this weekend.  Only shooting your Reality Show, and if Simon calls with a weekend gig, those will give y9u points during a Reality weekend.

5 Star Professional Events are weekends, much like the Reality Weekend, except in addition to Reality Shows, yu9 earnable points for PhotoShoots, Appearances, films, fashion shows...all jobs you get paid for (except perhaps Store shifts) will earn points.

There are VIP weekends, where instead of doing gigs or dating, you spend KStars to win prizes.  Those weekends, we earn a KStar for each professional gig we do with a 5Star outcome.

Dating Weekend - “Love is in the Air” instead of working or VIPing - just go on dates with whoever you want to earn points.

Party Weekend - gather friends and do parties all weekend.  

I think that’s it?

oh......in Addition to the Weekend Event each Friday through Sunday, we have Show Your Style Events each Thursday through Sunday.  Here, you dress your doll to fit the theme, and you collect point or votes by others.  Over the course of the event, you are given 14 free tickets, 6 hours apart.  (2 to star).  You can buy e tea tickets to increase y9ur score and keep you at the top of the Trendsetters group.  

Hope this helps:). I start a thread for each Event, the day before the event starts.  Hmmm, why do I feel I;m missing one?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so much kokokokonut. That is exactly what I was looking for!! Been lurking around the event threads that you create for a few weeks now. I guess I got a little too impatient for the next one since I have finished TB early - thanks to the tips I read here in the forum. 
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @jjt no problem! glad that I could help!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒