Options

KK:H WeekDay TB Event - 4/27/20 - Buh Bye April! (And not a minute too soon)

Comments

• Options
    cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Loving this small glitch in the shoes if I’m being honest. I would die for some heels with mesh socks.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Options
    kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @D98 Sorry love, I was already sleeping! But I see @LovelyEmma answered you already! :) 🦥
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    can’t wait to find out what this week’s SYS theme will be!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Gold box. I have no luck This week 

iOS player 

• Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

@therealChar haha yes, I wish I could trade it with you haha, I like it, but just don’t use it that much as I would, it is a bit difficult to style for me - especially because the bow is black, so it doesn’t match with everything 😅 but hopefully you will get that 
    iOs player 
  • Options
    aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    I have a feeling that my game has become buggy and slow, like when I enter and leave a place, the black screen stays more than usual. Has anyone experienced this kind of issue before? And is there a solution?
    My game definitely has been more buggy and slow. When the phone rings it like vibrates in slow motion and things. Last night it was happening and I went to watch my daily videos for k-stars, when I clicked watch video nothing would happen and no video would show and it only started working when I exited the app and refreshed it. Then when I eventually got them I was short 5 k-stars because of it. Kind of annoying, I just refresh the app whenever it gets too bad. Hopefully they fix it.
  • Options
    Noela87Noela87 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum.
    My name is Manuela and I live in The Netherlands.
    I am so glad I found this forum and especially this topic. My game wasn’t updated so I didn’t know there was an event!! After I updated it I started right away!
    I saw the fastest way to get event points is by shooting reality tv in my home in Bel-air.
    Do you know how much points you will get for a 8hour shoot?
    @Noela87 Hey! You're right! The fastest way to get event points is by shooting reality tv shows in your Bel Air home. You can invite up to 4 people (foyer, living room, dining room, and pool) however, what makes reality shows faster is shooting 3 HOUR shows. NOT 8 hours. Because when you use your energy in 3 hour shoots, you only have to use 4 energy bolts for the 'create drama' actions with each person that you invite, since you get an energy as well as an event point per person. Once you've done that for all 4 people, you only have to tap the 'unfiltered comment' action for just 2 energy bolts, and you're done the event, essentially using only 18 energy bolts, and earning the 12 event points you get at the end of the shoot, as well as the 4 you get from the people you invited. Doing this gives you the most event points for the least number of energy bolts, allowing you to finish the event faster, because you get 'more bang for your buck'! I hope this makes sense and helps! GOOD LUCK! :)
    Yes thank you doll!!
    I also figured out I could invite more people, and they give points! I thought 3 was the maximum amount, didn’t know about the pool.
    This will make my life so much easier. I never got further than the second box.. now I’m almost at the gold box, soo happy!!

• Options
    can’t wait to find out what this week’s SYS theme will be!
    When will SYS start?
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Gold box was filled with good stuff, but I managed to pick something bad...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Dolls, do I buy the drumstick? Lol
    Was it useful for you or is it just a fun thing? 
  • Options
    @Noela87 SYS starts Thursday, 3pm EST 😊 we’ll usually be getting theme and prize spoilers here on the forum in about 4-5 hours! 😄
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I haven’t posted in this thread bc I have been doing a challenge 🙊

I am trying not to open any of the boxes until I have reached and completed the final box. It has been nerve racking, but I thought I should do sth different for this week. Right now, I’m just completing two 8 hour fashion shows, at the same time. I know doing 3 hour shows at the bel air house is the fastest way to complete the boxes and so on. The reason for the double event is so that I can get more fans. I am in my first comeback and in a hurry to get to the second one! Most people have said the money maker one is really helpful, but I started with the fashion icon. The only problem is having to many Facebook friends, I have 226 friends... and most are A listers. I love my friends! However, once I get up the social ladder, I am bumped down 23 points because, 23 ppl also got social points (😬). It’s a never ending game of thrones on my social board. Maybe I should throw a party, they give fans right? Oh well, I’ll update with all four boxes, today or tomorrow, we’ll see.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

Finally my 3rd box...
    I’ve wanted the K stars, but I think that dress is not too bad ✌️
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Can’t wait for the SYS spoilers! Looking forward to something creative 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    2 hairs? That's a miracle.

• Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My black and gold boxes this week, cant help but feel lucky for getting kstars! @HannahKKH @mandamay76 @therealChar I’ve been playing for I think three weeks now, and its so addictive! 

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @Sahana I was like "maybe I'm not fashionable enough to understand that this is stylish.." 🤣
    @kkhlucy Yes I think so because it was from a storyline where you will compete with Willow for the #StyleStar series partnering with Jen Atkins and Mario.
  • Options
    OliviaoilOliviaoil Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    aoife said:
    kkh_kylie said:
    I have a feeling that my game has become buggy and slow, like when I enter and leave a place, the black screen stays more than usual. Has anyone experienced this kind of issue before? And is there a solution?
    My game definitely has been more buggy and slow. When the phone rings it like vibrates in slow motion and things. Last night it was happening and I went to watch my daily videos for k-stars, when I clicked watch video nothing would happen and no video would show and it only started working when I exited the app and refreshed it. Then when I eventually got them I was short 5 k-stars because of it. Kind of annoying, I just refresh the app whenever it gets too bad. Hopefully they fix it.
    The same happened to me! It sucks that some of us went from 20 videos to 10 videos a day and then this happens. 
  • Options
    noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

90% of my shoe collection is from tb boxes 😂
  • Options

My gold box!
    Not bad I think
  • Options
    kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    My mom was so lucky! It's her first TB ever and the pallete was really good! 

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Options

amazed at the amount of shoes in this (pretty bad) TB palette 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s not the worst pick though so i’m glad about that...

the boots still look super basic though lol 🙃 wish they’d revamp these throwback events like people keep suggesting... shoes & accessories just aren’t worth the grind 😕
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Haven’t bothered with weekday events for a couple of weeks. Didn’t do too bad got energy, stars and dyes out my first three boxes. This was my TB, wish I’d picke£ the top bottom right it’s been on my wish list for ages!

I play on iOS
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    TB

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere