Options

KK:H WeekDay TB Event - 4/27/20 - Buh Bye April! (And not a minute too soon)

Comments

• Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My luck has returned to normal after the last week's pick 😂

Android
  • Options
    AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited April 2020
    13 hours to go and I'm still working my butt off to get to the last box 😭 to think I used to be able to finish weekday events by Tuesday, I don't know how I did it
  • Options
    Noela87Noela87 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum.
    My name is Manuela and I live in The Netherlands.
    I am so glad I found this forum and especially this topic. My game wasn’t updated so I didn’t know there was an event!! After I updated it I started right away!
    I saw the fastest way to get event points is by shooting reality tv in my home in Bel-air.
    Do you know how much points you will get for a 8hour shoot?
    @Noela87 Hey! You're right! The fastest way to get event points is by shooting reality tv shows in your Bel Air home. You can invite up to 4 people (foyer, living room, dining room, and pool) however, what makes reality shows faster is shooting 3 HOUR shows. NOT 8 hours. Because when you use your energy in 3 hour shoots, you only have to use 4 energy bolts for the 'create drama' actions with each person that you invite, since you get an energy as well as an event point per person. Once you've done that for all 4 people, you only have to tap the 'unfiltered comment' action for just 2 energy bolts, and you're done the event, essentially using only 18 energy bolts, and earning the 12 event points you get at the end of the shoot, as well as the 4 you get from the people you invited. Doing this gives you the most event points for the least number of energy bolts, allowing you to finish the event faster, because you get 'more bang for your buck'! I hope this makes sense and helps! GOOD LUCK! :)
    Yes thank you doll!!
    I also figured out I could invite more people, and they give points! I thought 3 was the maximum amount, didn’t know about the pool.
    This will make my life so much easier. I never got further than the second box.. now I’m almost at the gold box, soo happy!!

@Noela87 I'm so glad!! Any time! :) Best of luck :)
    Hi,
    I played the 3 hour shoot a couple of times now.
    But I need more energy than 18 you mentioned.
    I used 4 x4 create drama and then I still have one completely empty star to fill. Am I doing something wrong?
  • Options
    kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

sad about dodging so many k stars but i love the red dress! it also took me long to get all the boxes i usually do them much faster, but i wasn't in the mood to play much this week so hopefully i get excited for this weekend!
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Noela87 said:
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum.
    My name is Manuela and I live in The Netherlands.
    I am so glad I found this forum and especially this topic. My game wasn’t updated so I didn’t know there was an event!! After I updated it I started right away!
    I saw the fastest way to get event points is by shooting reality tv in my home in Bel-air.
    Do you know how much points you will get for a 8hour shoot?
    @Noela87 Hey! You're right! The fastest way to get event points is by shooting reality tv shows in your Bel Air home. You can invite up to 4 people (foyer, living room, dining room, and pool) however, what makes reality shows faster is shooting 3 HOUR shows. NOT 8 hours. Because when you use your energy in 3 hour shoots, you only have to use 4 energy bolts for the 'create drama' actions with each person that you invite, since you get an energy as well as an event point per person. Once you've done that for all 4 people, you only have to tap the 'unfiltered comment' action for just 2 energy bolts, and you're done the event, essentially using only 18 energy bolts, and earning the 12 event points you get at the end of the shoot, as well as the 4 you get from the people you invited. Doing this gives you the most event points for the least number of energy bolts, allowing you to finish the event faster, because you get 'more bang for your buck'! I hope this makes sense and helps! GOOD LUCK! :)
    Yes thank you doll!!
    I also figured out I could invite more people, and they give points! I thought 3 was the maximum amount, didn’t know about the pool.
    This will make my life so much easier. I never got further than the second box.. now I’m almost at the gold box, soo happy!!

@Noela87 I'm so glad!! Any time! :) Best of luck :)
    Hi,
    I played the 3 hour shoot a couple of times now.
    But I need more energy than 18 you mentioned.
    I used 4 x4 create drama and then I still have one completely empty star to fill. Am I doing something wrong?
    You probably don't have the bonus star yet- you need to buy clothes in the Kloset that have a star next to them to up your bonus star.... Alot of the Kash items help you do this!!
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    once again, i don't think i'll be able to reach the TB box  :'(
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Zarah said:
    I haven’t posted in this thread bc I have been doing a challenge 🙊

I am trying not to open any of the boxes until I have reached and completed the final box. It has been nerve racking, but I thought I should do sth different for this week. Right now, I’m just completing two 8 hour fashion shows, at the same time. I know doing 3 hour shows at the bel air house is the fastest way to complete the boxes and so on. The reason for the double event is so that I can get more fans. I am in my first comeback and in a hurry to get to the second one! Most people have said the money maker one is really helpful, but I started with the fashion icon. The only problem is having to many Facebook friends, I have 226 friends... and most are A listers. I love my friends! However, once I get up the social ladder, I am bumped down 23 points because, 23 ppl also got social points (😬). It’s a never ending game of thrones on my social board. Maybe I should throw a party, they give fans right? Oh well, I’ll update with all four boxes, today or tomorrow, we’ll see.
    Update! Just completed it 🥳 but the earnings were trash
    1st Black box: 🤨
    2nd Black box: glad I dodged the boots, energy and pink and green dress!
    Gold box: Kstars would have been appreciated more, but I’m happy with the pink dye... for now 
    Throwback box: Terrrrrible palette! Would’ve gotten a better swim suit 😣

Final judgement: would I ever do this challenge again?

It was honestly okay, but I won’t do it often that’s for sure!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    So, my first TB box evaa and I managed to pick the shoes out of the not that bad of a palette 😂 these were the only shoes and that sends me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
    Also, that mask would've been super cute! 
    Was debating between this and two left tiles - so, the black dress and skirt. Should've gotten the dress tbh! 
    All in all, I'm excited for the next TB event 💗☺️
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts

iOS player 

• Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Guess I ran out of luck... I got this dress in my tb and I dont understand it, also ot dye on the kollection. ☹️

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Pretty happy with my palettes this week! I really want the gold reality bracelet in the third box, but she evades me once more. Happy with my TB pick though!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

All that grinding for an accessory my palette was all accessories and shoes
  • Options
    martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Got this cute gold dress that I love! 🤩
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Got this top in my box. Happy to be getting something other than shoes
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Glu please remove accessories out of the TB boxes! Can anyone show me what the dress next to fugly American shirt looks like please 😭
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2020
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My boxes... Nothing good, I don't know why I still bother 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

• Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Spleen said:
    My boxes... Nothing good, I don't know why I still bother 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Partnerships should really just stay in the daily boxes. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I'm sad because Easter is over, and now that the rabbit has appeared to me lol
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Thank you ❤️
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I got this cheetah print dress in my TB box, I wish I had picked the jean shirt dress I love it so much since I saw it on @Rikk's doll!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My boxes:

I won’t use it often but wow it’s stunning 🧜🏻‍♀️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Didn’t feel like going for my TB this week but yay some k stars! Kinda wasn’t sure how to style the top at first but it’s kinda cute :)