Options

KK:H WeekDay TB Event - 4/27/20 - Buh Bye April! (And not a minute too soon)

167891012Next

Comments

• Options
    ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    How disappointing

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    oh wow my tb box sucked, had my 2 year old pick,at least she didn’t pick the worst box
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Noela87 said:
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum.
    My name is Manuela and I live in The Netherlands.
    I am so glad I found this forum and especially this topic. My game wasn’t updated so I didn’t know there was an event!! After I updated it I started right away!
    I saw the fastest way to get event points is by shooting reality tv in my home in Bel-air.
    Do you know how much points you will get for a 8hour shoot?
    @Noela87 Hey! You're right! The fastest way to get event points is by shooting reality tv shows in your Bel Air home. You can invite up to 4 people (foyer, living room, dining room, and pool) however, what makes reality shows faster is shooting 3 HOUR shows. NOT 8 hours. Because when you use your energy in 3 hour shoots, you only have to use 4 energy bolts for the 'create drama' actions with each person that you invite, since you get an energy as well as an event point per person. Once you've done that for all 4 people, you only have to tap the 'unfiltered comment' action for just 2 energy bolts, and you're done the event, essentially using only 18 energy bolts, and earning the 12 event points you get at the end of the shoot, as well as the 4 you get from the people you invited. Doing this gives you the most event points for the least number of energy bolts, allowing you to finish the event faster, because you get 'more bang for your buck'! I hope this makes sense and helps! GOOD LUCK! :)
    Yes thank you doll!!
    I also figured out I could invite more people, and they give points! I thought 3 was the maximum amount, didn’t know about the pool.
    This will make my life so much easier. I never got further than the second box.. now I’m almost at the gold box, soo happy!!

@Noela87 I'm so glad!! Any time! :) Best of luck :)
    Hi,
    I played the 3 hour shoot a couple of times now.
    But I need more energy than 18 you mentioned.
    I used 4 x4 create drama and then I still have one completely empty star to fill. Am I doing something wrong?
    @Noela87 That's so weird! Whenever I do them, I need maximum 19 energy bolts to complete them. Only because sometimes the 'unfiltered comment' action doesn't show right away, so I have to tap an action that's 1 energy bolt before it pops up. As long as you're inviting up to 4 people and you're doing 3 hour shoots, it shouldn't take you any more than 19 energy bolts to complete! :(
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Options
    SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Noela87 said:
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum.
    I am so glad I found this forum and especially this topic. My game wasn’t updated so I didn’t know there was an event!! After I updated it I started right away!
    I saw the fastest way to get event points is by shooting reality tv in my home in Bel-air.
    @Noela87 Hey! You're right! The fastest way to get event points is by shooting reality tv shows in your Bel Air home. You can invite up to 4 people (foyer, living room, dining room, and pool) however, what makes reality shows faster is shooting 3 HOUR shows. NOT 8 hours. Because when you use your energy in 3 hour shoots, you only have to use 4 energy bolts for the 'create drama' actions with each person that you invite, since you get an energy as well as an event point per person. Once you've done that for all 4 people, you only have to tap the 'unfiltered comment' action for just 2 energy bolts, and you're done the event, essentially using only 18 energy bolts, and earning the 12 event points you get at the end of the shoot, as well as the 4 you get from the people you invited. Doing this gives you the most event points for the least number of energy bolts, allowing you to finish the event faster, because you get 'more bang for your buck'! I hope this makes sense and helps! GOOD LUCK! :)
    Yes thank you doll!!
    I also figured out I could invite more people, and they give points! I thought 3 was the maximum amount, didn’t know about the pool.
    This will make my life so much easier. I never got further than the second box.. now I’m almost at the gold box, soo happy!!

Hi,
    I used 4 x4 create drama and then I still have one completely empty star to fill. Am I doing something wrong?
    You probably don't have the bonus star yet- you need to buy clothes in the Kloset that have a star next to them to up your bonus star.... Alot of the Kash items help you do this!!
    @Noela87 oh my god yes I totally forgot! It's been years since I haven't had the gold star at the beginning of my gigs! As @mandamay76 said, to get a free pre-filled gold star at the beginning of every gig you do, you need to have bought a certain number of items before you start play. You'll only need to fill up 4 stars for all your gigs afterwards :)
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Options
    IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I hate this. Last week I got a watch and now this. I think I will not play weekday events anymore, the amount of points you need to get the last box is insane and usually you don’t even get anything decent. 
  • Options
    promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Aww.. I was looking for that beige dress in the voting booth.. I could've picked it today... but I'm also okay with this casual dress. The dog and bag is quite nice too.. 

• Options
    Noela87Noela87 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum.
    Yes thank you doll!!

Hi,
    You probably don't have the bonus star yet- you need to buy clothes in the Kloset that have a star next to them to up your bonus star.... Alot of the Kash items help you do this!!
    @Noela87 oh my god yes I totally forgot! It's been years since I haven't had the gold star at the beginning of my gigs! As @mandamay76 said, to get a free pre-filled gold star at the beginning of every gig you do, you need to have bought a certain number of items before you start play. You'll only need to fill up 4 stars for all your gigs afterwards :)
    How long will you keep the gold bonus star?@sahana
    I’ve had it in the past but not anymore? Is it worth me spending some Kash to get it again?
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @ElleOhElle Those shoes would probably look better dyed black!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Noela87 said:
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Sahana said:
    Noela87 said:
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum.
    Yes thank you doll!!

Hi,
    How long will you keep the gold bonus star?@sahana
    I’ve had it in the past but not anymore? Is it worth me spending some Kash to get it again?
    The amount of star points you need to have the gold bonus star increases with each level you get to. So you could have it at one point then leveled up and need more in order to get it again. Good news is that eventually you'll have enough that you'll always have a gold star but I'm not sure what that number is.