Options

๐Ÿ“บKK:H Weekend Event - 5/1/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling as We Begin the Month of May!๐Ÿงจ

Comments

• Options
    kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I am totally in love with so many of my kollections right now but I am trying to save my k stars
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

I actually like the dress + paired with the shoes from GB it looks nice ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOs playerย 
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I just filmed two 3 hr shows at my Dubai home and this achievement is still at zero. Am I missing something?
    This happened to me too. I donโ€™t know why. but in some cityโ€™s I have 13% but after I make show itโ€™s still says 13% ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • Options
    MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I just filmed two 3 hr shows at my Dubai home and this achievement is still at zero. Am I missing something?
    This happened to me too. I donโ€™t know why. but in some cityโ€™s I have 13% but after I make show itโ€™s still says 13% ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    You have to do specific actions to complete those achievements. Every locations has a different action. For Dubai I believe it is "Dish on rival" (2 energy)
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Options
    Hi Guys! I have been lurking on the forum for a while and just decided to make an acc today since I now have more free time on my hands (thanks Rona!)
    Anyway I am wondering if this happened to anyone else... I declined Simon's call to do the event yesterday so I can do it later. Usually he calls again after 6 hours. But 24 hours have passed and still nothing. Will I get his call or not?
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Mistyque I have never had that happen maybe go to the task and click on it sometimes it offers for him to call nowย 
  • Options
    Feeeling like a Greek goddess or a Muse with this hair! I loveeee it! Props on the hair this weekend glu!!!ย 
  • Options
    mysticblairmysticblair Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @samanthakkh I used her lips and nose at the start of my game, our dolls looked similar, so I got some things from a new kollection and got new hair and I changed my nose as I unlocked a new one. I wanted my doll to not look weird with any other colour hair, as my old doll that looked like hers only looked good with blonde black or brown hair and not good with platinum, green of funky colours, I wanted my doll to have funky colours in her hair so I changed my doll into one that would look better with different hair.
  • Options
    CheriRoseCheriRose Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hi๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
    Just wanted to know. What's the maximum for the real drama achievement?
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    Hi Guys! I have been lurking on the forum for a while and just decided to make an acc today since I now have more free time on my hands (thanks Rona!)
    Anyway I am wondering if this happened to anyone else... I declined Simon's call to do the event yesterday so I can do it later. Usually he calls again after 6 hours. But 24 hours have passed and still nothing. Will I get his call or not?
    hi and welcome! this has happened to me once before and unfortunately i never ended up getting his call.ย 
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Mistyque hi, I didnt know that, do you know the action for the house in milan?
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • Options
    Mistyque said:
    hi and welcome! this has happened to me once before and unfortunately i never ended up getting his call.ย 
    thank you for the welcome and answeringย ๐ŸŒบ it never happened before so it is strange, next time I will do it immediately
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @samanthakkh I used her lips and nose at the start of my game, our dolls looked similar, so I got some things from a new kollection and got new hair and I changed my nose as I unlocked a new one. I wanted my doll to not look weird with any other colour hair, as my old doll that looked like hers only looked good with blonde black or brown hair and not good with platinum, green of funky colours, I wanted my doll to have funky colours in her hair so I changed my doll into one that would look better with different hair.
    what lol you had the exact same face shape, eyes, hair color, skin tone, brows, brow color, lips and nose but i guess im no one to be placing blame on anyone so i apologize if iโ€™m wrong ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธย 
  • Options
    @brunakkh
    as far as I know there isn't a particular achievement for doing shows in Milan
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    For all the people doing the reality achievements always look at the bottom part of the screen when you do an action to find the one that make the achievements improve, usually is the 2 energy actionย 

@brunakkh ย if I remember well itโ€™s unfiltered comment in the outside part of the house and itโ€™s 2 energy
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm late to the party, but I picked the bag in my freebie. I only liked the bag and shoes so I'm happy I got one since I wasn't planning to open additional boxes

- Emmy
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh @Mistyque thank you!ย 
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • Options
    @AmandaMKkh what is the achievement for doing reality shows in Milan called please? looks like I don't have it :/ย 
  • Options
    @Mistyque Illustrious in Italyย 

• Options
    @thallisa love love love love love how you styled it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Options
    @AmandaMKkh thanks doll! I had thought you achieved that in Venice only.
  • Options
    @Mistyque if it helps the house with the achievements are the only house you can do realities in

• Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    spoilers please!!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Maybe Kalinda wants to see some babies, donโ€™t Have him yet but here is a little spoiler off him๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
    Aww look at your cute bump! I'm only 11 weeks along and with all the bloating I have, I feel like I look almost like I'm in the third trimester ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've been just pretending mine is a baby bump already and not extra bloating from eating stuffed crust pizza and such things ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚
    Hope everything is going well, looks like baby will be here soon, so exciting ๐Ÿ’•ย 

- Emmy
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much! ๐Ÿ’›โ˜บ๏ธ
  • Options
    AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Finished the event and I actually love the dress! It has lovely prairie/summer vibes!
  • Options
    D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Well I finally ended up liking the dress

• Options
    edited May 2020
    oops wrong threadย