Options

How does visiting partners in their homes work?

ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
I’m curious because right now I’m married but have also been dating this other guy who just gave me “keys“ to his LAX apartment. When I visit him and tap on the heart I get the option to kiss or hug in exchange for some energy but that has never been the case with my current husband or the husband I had before that. Is there something I need to do to unlock this option? Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond!

Best Answer

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Answer ✓
    Ok, once a day, the doll you have a wedding ring next to, the one you are in the couples list with gives you a bonus payout every day. An energy, dome cash, xp, so the game gas decided which one sill give you a daily payout.  If it’s not your SO, that is odd. But one partner, one payout per day.  (They are both cuties.  How do you do it?)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Answers

• Options
    ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @kokokokonut ahh ok that makes sense :) thank you! They are aren’t they? 🙈❤️ Haha I couldn’t choose between them so I have both 
  • Options
    cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    When I visit my finace's home nothing happens. Are the bonuses you're referring to given after dating? Trying to understand what the point is of visiting him as we can't date there.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Their homes are worthless - just a feature left over from early on in the game. You are able to have a date in some of the houses you own, like Bel-Air. 
  • Options
    Are you connected with an engagement ring inn top couples?  When the ring goes up, and you can access your partners home, nothing really takes place. You can go in there. That’s it.   The bonus you get  from your SO, is 1 energy daily, along with a little dash and xp.  You get thus ftom tapping your SO.  It’s like the pet payout EXCEPT you can tap him anywhere and get that bonus.  In the plane, in your  homes, wherever you are after 24 hours, if SO is with you, you can tap him.  It could be in his home, in your home, out at a date, or in the plane. 

Hope this helps.   
    Answer to your direct question - His home is currently just another place you can enter.  it has no other current function.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lol great minds great minds @soundspretty .  I tried to say it nicer, but yeah. Bluntly....their homes are currently worthless.  I was writing while you were posting.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    So I was wondering, the first partner's home is near LAX but if you have two at the same time, where's the second partner's house at? 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Unwinter all of your partners live by lax. it will show up like this
  • Options
    odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Not exactly true. I dated this guy for a while and married him, divorced him and still date him sometimes when there’s a dating event. His home is in calabasas at the very end of the screen.. it was always locked and I thought it was just like the garage to the home in Calabasas (since I don’t own it). Just today realized he lives there
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I think if they are an A or B lister they live in calabasas, below that they live in LAX apartments. Could be wrong though. You can have multiple people living at the same place like shown in the screenshot above 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    @samanthakkh @odalysflowers @mikaylachimo thank you all! That made it incredibly clearer cause I was LOST lost. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook