Options

KK:H Weekday TB Event - 6/8/20 - Tap Tap Tap to The TB!

Comments

• Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Omg! I did not expect to get it! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • Options
    ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    1st Black Box: got these pants and I kinda like how it fits with these boots

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿฆ‹iOS Player๐Ÿฆ‹
    *in Olafโ€™s voice* letโ€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Options
    KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Daily box ๐Ÿ˜

Amizing pallete, terrible pick... Idk for how long I've been chasing that bottom rigth boa...ย 

Android player. Looking for friends ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Apparently we need purple SYS haha ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    What do you guys prefer to do when it comes to weekday events? I know reality shows are the quickest way to do it. But do you do that or just chill and do the normal tasks?
    I do tasks and businesses up to the last day then on Thursday I grind with reality shows to finish the event!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Purple Dye on my 2nd Black Box!
    WOW! I really needed that! I wonder what i can do with my now 81 Purple Dyes *sigh*

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    What do you guys prefer to do when it comes to weekday events? I know reality shows are the quickest way to do it. But do you do that or just chill and do the normal tasks?

I usually do reality shows on Monday and Tuesday and on Wednesday and Thursday I work on storylines and businessses.

Another strategy that I saw here on the forum is to set a goal of event points per day. I've done that by grinding for 150 points each day and when I reach that goal I switch to storylines or businesses. It's also effective and less boring, plus the event points from those extra gigs make it easier to reach the goal on the last day.
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @ViennaKKH the jacket and nose piercing are the most atypical so I would say this one.
    I also bought the jumpsuit. It is nice but I rarely wore it.
  • Options
    rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    .sharonbp95 said:
    Definitely reality shows, or 8h gigs. That way if a storyline gig of 3h arrives, I leave it for Professional Weekend as well as business tasks. I have started doing that after 3 unfinnished profesional events, and now I'm finally able to complete them all! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Options
    ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I noticed most of you guys got good things in the second box so I just went for it and I got kstars in my first palette!! I rarely get kstars in these boxes ๐Ÿ˜

iOS โœจย 
    english isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
    FB - Erika Aurora ๐Ÿ’—

• Options
    Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    First box๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Options
    kkh_kylie said:
    @ViennaKKH the jacket and nose piercing are the most atypical so I would say this one.
    I also bought the jumpsuit. It is nice but I rarely wore it.
    Thank you for your opinion ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Does the jumpsuit dye well ?
  • Options
    kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Hello dolls, my question may sound kinda dumb๐Ÿ˜„ but I think I saw somebody saying that you get profesional points (for earning the throwback event) when you film reality shows. Is that true? I may have just understood the person wrong๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks for your answer๐Ÿ˜Šย 
  • Options
    rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @ViennaKKH Honestly, I bought all three ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคก I used the jumpsuit all the time until I won better clothes on events. Now I really don't use it, but it remains cute.
    Now, the 3rd dress on the other hand, comes in handy with coctail-like SYS. And if you are one of those that changes clothes depending on the gig, it's a good appearence/date outfit ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    As for the 1st doll, if your doll is all about that rocker and rebel style, I'd say go for it.ย 
  • Options
    bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    My first black box
  • Options
    @rebecca0105 thank you ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Options
    Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Happy with the necklace โ˜บ๏ธ Donโ€™t remember seeing it beforeย 
  • Options
    MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Lousy start ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @ViennaKKH yes it does dye well! I use it a lot
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • Options
    aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    Hello dolls, my question may sound kinda dumb๐Ÿ˜„ but I think I saw somebody saying that you get profesional points (for earning the throwback event) when you film reality shows. Is that true? I may have just understood the person wrong๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks for your answer๐Ÿ˜Šย 
    It's true and it's the fastest way to complete event.
    IOS
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I give my boyfriend to pick ๐Ÿคฉ how is that that he always pick best item?๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @serahyyy ย that can be useful for the upcoming SYS since itโ€™s like overalls
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’