🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

1121315171834

Comments

  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 372 Posts
    Here's my accidental look 3 and my 4th look. 
    I apparently sent the 3rd one out as the app was glitching and I didn't know about it till I was going to submit my 5th look. The score makes up for use of the ticket. 😅

    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 372 Posts
    edited June 12
    beabeabea said:
    Eaten ticket update:
    this was customer service reply, unfortunately hasn’t solved my problem (already wrote it to the customer service) I am still posting this because maybe can help some of you who had my same problem, anyway still having a missing ticket and no SYS group, I am not sure if I want to submit my third look (which will be the second as one disappeared) or If it is better to wait for the second reply from glu 🤔

    I've never had a glitch where it shows you that you lost a ticket yet its still there. Did you buy a few tickets? Because this is either a new glitch or they just counted the tickets you have saved up. 
    When I've had tickets missing, I show them screen shots of the ticket counter going despite not having a single look submitted. They usually apologize and reimburse my ticket. I'm sorry this is happening to you. Hopefully its resolved soon.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 919 Posts
    My first four looks. I thought my first look was really cute...
    I am lacking handhelds for this theme!

    Do you have a lemonade pitcher and drumstick? 
    Yes! I bought the drumstick to get the free box for this VIP weekend!
    I felt the lemonade pitcher was a little bit off theme but I will use it next!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 404 Posts
    Still haven’t been placed in a TS group yet. >.<
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

    I’m so lost
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    edited June 12
    Roxxxie said:
    beabeabea said:
    Eaten ticket update:
    this was customer service reply, unfortunately hasn’t solved my problem (already wrote it to the customer service) I am still posting this because maybe can help some of you who had my same problem, anyway still having a missing ticket and no SYS group, I am not sure if I want to submit my third look (which will be the second as one disappeared) or If it is better to wait for the second reply from glu 🤔

    I've never had a glitch where it shows you that you lost a ticket yet its still there. Did you buy a few tickets? Because this is either a new glitch or they just counted the tickets you have saved up. 
    When I've had tickets missing, I show them screen shots of the ticket counter going despite not having a single look submitted. They usually apologize and reimburse my ticket. I'm sorry this is happening to you. Hopefully its resolved soon.
    I haven’t bought any ticket but glu some weeks ago gave me one extra ticket because also that time i had a ticket taken away without submitting the look. I have been saving it just in case i really like a prize and I will eventually use the extra ticket to have more votes, you think it can be that? And thank you for your reply 🙏🏼

    EDIT: got a reply, they restored my missing ticket! The person was really super kind!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,514 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    kittykatx said:
    I’m having severe issues with my looks so far 😩 has anyone got any suggestions for me? 
    These are some other looks i was thinking of submitting 😩
    I like all of your looks and I think they're really beautiful and unique!
    For myself I noticed that looks with handhelds score higher. 
    I (personally) would use the hairstyle w the hat for all of them lol. I feel like that voters tend to choose a look that screams country even if it's not very cohesive. Sometimes I see really nice and thought out looks get little scores because not every voter notices the details (or has taste, let's be honest here lol)
    But even if you keep them as is - I think they are really nice! 
    An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    edited June 12
    TB’s are starting to frustrate me..... I am scoring 40+ on my looks and I’m still 3rd... The top 2 are on almost 300 😳 It’s ridiculous... Where are people earning their money to spend on this game because I want IN! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 372 Posts
    edited June 12
    beabeabea said:
    Roxxxie said:
    beabeabea said:
    Eaten ticket update:
    this was customer service reply, unfortunately hasn’t solved my problem (already wrote it to the customer service) I am still posting this because maybe can help some of you who had my same problem, anyway still having a missing ticket and no SYS group, I am not sure if I want to submit my third look (which will be the second as one disappeared) or If it is better to wait for the second reply from glu 🤔

    I've never had a glitch where it shows you that you lost a ticket yet its still there. Did you buy a few tickets? Because this is either a new glitch or they just counted the tickets you have saved up. 
    When I've had tickets missing, I show them screen shots of the ticket counter going despite not having a single look submitted. They usually apologize and reimburse my ticket. I'm sorry this is happening to you. Hopefully its resolved soon.
    I haven’t bought any ticket but glu some weeks ago gave me one extra ticket because also that time i had a ticket taken away without submitting the look. I have been saving it just in case i really like a prize and I will eventually use the extra ticket to have more votes, you think it can be that? And thank you for your reply 🙏🏼
    No problem! 😄 And possibly.
    Edit: I'm glad you got your ticket back. And this is why I said that certain employees will do nothing but blame your end and some will help you out and actually do something. Glu really needs a customer service policy change and a service expectation. You shouldn't be jumping hurdles just for them to fix a mess that their game made. And players should be treated equally for the same issues.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 204 Posts


    Spotted in the get this look... these lips just crack me up every time I see them! 😆 maybe they look good on some dolls but definitely not mine 🤣🤣🤣
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    edited June 12
    beabeabea said:
    Roxxxie said:
    beabeabea said:
    Eaten ticket update:
    this was customer service reply, unfortunately hasn’t solved my problem (already wrote it to the customer service) I am still posting this because maybe can help some of you who had my same problem, anyway still having a missing ticket and no SYS group, I am not sure if I want to submit my third look (which will be the second as one disappeared) or If it is better to wait for the second reply from glu 🤔

    I've never had a glitch where it shows you that you lost a ticket yet its still there. Did you buy a few tickets? Because this is either a new glitch or they just counted the tickets you have saved up. 
    When I've had tickets missing, I show them screen shots of the ticket counter going despite not having a single look submitted. They usually apologize and reimburse my ticket. I'm sorry this is happening to you. Hopefully its resolved soon.
    I haven’t bought any ticket but glu some weeks ago gave me one extra ticket because also that time i had a ticket taken away without submitting the look. I have been saving it just in case i really like a prize and I will eventually use the extra ticket to have more votes, you think it can be that? And thank you for your reply 🙏🏼

    EDIT: got a reply, they restored my missing ticket! The person was really super kind!
    I thought I was  the only one who got an extra ticket for a SYS. For some reason, I woke up thinking I would receive a ticket in 30 minutes, only to realise that I had an extra ticket I never left. I used the ticket and now I have 5 summited looks

    edit: I’m very grateful for that extra ticket 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 35 


  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    kiki_k said:


    Spotted in the get this look... these lips just crack me up every time I see them! 😆 maybe they look good on some dolls but definitely not mine 🤣🤣🤣
    The top part of the lip makes me think of a moustache 🤣🤣
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 35 


  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Experienced Member Registered Users 525 Posts
    Hmm I still haven’t been placed in a trendsetter group as of yet. Is it normally this delayed?
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 400 Posts

    First, second and third❤️ I loved all this looks
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣


  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    The game eat my ticket and glu blaming my wifi don’t want to return my ticket! great! Amazing! Thank you 😪
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 512 Posts
    edited June 12
    I try not to complain about SYS anymore because every complaint falls on deaf ears but I’m so annoyed. I started several hours late yesterday - late enough to miss a free ticket- I got placed in a TS group immediately but I’m pretty sure I was placed with people who started on time and maybe had the TS glitch because after getting the scores for my first look the top 17 players had 110+ points. So now I am stuck in a group where everyone is one ticket ahead of me at least. So fair. Fix your game, Glu 🥱
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 353 Posts

    I want to resist buying the cowgirl hat as much as possible 🤷🏼‍♀️
    💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈💎𝒻𝑜𝓇💎𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔💎𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽💎𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎⭐𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃⭐𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,174 Posts
    1-4 looks
    I’m doing so bad in this sys, do you have any suggestion? Should I buy this hairstyle??

    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

  • saramehsarameh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    I try not to complain about SYS anymore because every complaint falls on deaf ears but I’m so annoyed. I started several hours late yesterday - late enough to miss a free ticket- I got placed in a TS group immediately but I’m pretty sure I was placed with people who started on time and maybe had the TS glitch because after getting the scores for my first look the top 17 players had 110+ points. So now I am stuck in a group where everyone is one ticket ahead of me at least. So fair. Fix your game, Glu 🥱
    The same thing just happened to me! I started sys today so I missed 2 tickets but apparently glu decided it was nice to put me in a group where everyone started yesterday and is 2 tickets ahead of me🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Everyone in the top 15 has already 120+ votes and we only had 2 free tickets, so either there was a big glitch or I have 15 tb in my group
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Has anyone else's timer reset? At this rate,  I'll miss my last ticket on Sunday 😭
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 567 Posts
    edited June 12
    My game isn’t loading, am I the only one? 😭 When I open it it’s pitch black

    Edit: nevermind, it’s fixed 🙌🏻
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Someone on FB posted this 😂😭 already at such a high score? 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!