Options

🗳️👢 KK:H SYS - 6/11/20 Home On the Range🐎🐏🦌

Comments

• Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Even though this sys started as a mess, I actually am enjoying it. 2 TBs in my group but I’m holding second. Got a diamond while voting. Finally broke 50 votes on a look. Good luck to all out there!
  • Options
    Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I can't be bothered showing my looks because they aren't great and my scores aren't very high. I'm currently in 3rd place with 289 points. I have now submitted #9. I won't get to the last earnable because 286 more points is not realistic now.
  • Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @AmyMimi Aww sweeties is cute 😆 I'm going to use that from now on. 
    - Emmy
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    unexpectedly broke 50! seems as if voters want basic plaid and cowboy boots 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I should be able to get the last earnable in 3 looks if I keep getting 50s. I’m at 437 votes rn
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    got the dress. im in 11th right now with a bunch of ticket buyers, but idc because i really like this sys, its fun ! 

that’s for amateurs
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m feel so unmotivated for this sys 🥱 I’m 1st atm and my scores are pretty decent but I just feel a bit meh about this theme tbh
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @buriteri i love u alredy cuz u like Kpop 🥰
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @AmyMimi That is too funny! I think I remember reading something about how humans tend to imitate the speech of others, that's why sometimes ppl will adopt the accent of the region they're living in, even if they aren't native to it. Super interesting. What do you guys say in place of candy? 

@kittykatx I'm LOLing at the koolaid bandaid thing 😂 I've always known it as bandaid too, I rarely hear bandage. Even in the U.S different states/ cities have their own accents and slang. I hear some ppl say Kleenex instead of tissue, or tissue instead of toilet paper. 

I love U.K English though. You guys definitely win on the more tasteful words. Petrol > gas, refuse > trash, crisps > chips. Also, Idk maybe it's just on T.V but I love to hear "cheers" as a greeting/goodbye. It's so cute with the accent 😆 I've been watching After Life on Netflix with Ricky Gervais and his character always says it lol.
    @Bear_KKH This makes me LOL. I am in the U.K. but my girls (5&7 - yes I am far too old to be playing this game with such intensity 😄) watch so much American tv (current fave is Henry Danger) that they affect an American accent. Also saw my nephew today who has started to call sweets,candy 😄
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    @mandamay76 you’re a beaut! I loved that look and hardly ever use that skirt.

Omg! Awesome!!!!!  Glad you liked it and it scored well for you too!!!! Yay!!!! 💕
  • Options
    Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Do you dolls think this player is legit? They have the second earnable but they're only on 316 votes. I've sent Kalinda a message but is she just for Apple? Or is this just a glitch?

She has since submitted another ticket with a different hair but she is still below 575 votes.

@koolforkats I think the dress was only 225 votes (I think!) The hair and hat is for 575 votes :)
  • Options
    buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @LovelyEmma omg hahaha another kpoppie! 😃😂💖
  • Options
    ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Looks 5-8. Getting better but still can’t break 50. 
  • Options
    buriteri said:
    @LovelyEmma omg hahaha another kpoppie! 😃😂💖
    Bish ive been for 10 years 💁‍♀️
  • Options
    buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @LovelyEmma oh wow! You’re a real veteran 😂 I only just got into kpop in early 2019 🙈🙈 but I already love so many groups 💖😃
  • Options
    RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited June 2020
    This weeks theme is giving me major Pasión de Gavilanes vibes which reminds me of my childhood lol
    edit: pic for reference bc i don’t think anyone knows what i mean haha

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • Options
    buriteri said:
    @LovelyEmma oh wow! You’re a real veteran 😂 I only just got into kpop in early 2019 🙈🙈 but I already love so many groups 💖😃
    I mean im a ancient kpoper!
  • Options
    ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Zarah said:
    So, I have a question: if I buy a Triple Threat, will it allow for free tickets to pile on too? Like, 3 paid tickets + 2 free tickets at once? 
    @thesweetone Well, the paid tickets will be there and the 2 free tickets will pile up too, but as soon as the two free tickets pile up, the timer will stop and won’t start until you use one of your free Tickets. The paid tickets can carry over to the next SYS 
    That's everything I wanted to know! ❤️ Thank you so much 😊
    Btw, does that work if one buys two Triple Threats? Lol that may seem extreme but while we are on the subject of that I was curious 
    @thesweetone Yeah, for all paid tickets (triple or not) 🙂
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Do you dolls think this player is legit? They have the second earnable but they're only on 316 votes. I've sent Kalinda a message but is she just for Apple? Or is this just a glitch?

She has since submitted another ticket with a different hair but she is still below 575 votes.

I would submit a ticket to glu in game and ask them to take a look at your group because it seems like a hacker, and you won’t lose anything by reporting it! 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Girl chill, I don’t want that hair, save your precious money. 😬
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Options
    kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Me thinking I had fairly strong on theme looks 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • Options
    Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I can't seem to crack 43 lol
  • Options
    rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    K Giu we about to have some problems because when I began the event you never ate my tickets. Now you wanna do so? Smh if the last day of SYS I miss a ticket and the earnable you dead dead @giu 😤😤😤😤
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Tbh lost tickets and extra tickets i got its been a crappy sys 
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I think I just spotted @AliBryant beautiful as always:)

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    K Giu we about to have some problems because when I began the event you never ate my tickets. Now you wanna do so? Smh if the last day of SYS I miss a ticket and the earnable you dead dead @giu 😤😤😤😤
    Dyes are gone too 🤡 Honestly I wouldnt be so reluctant to actually reach out and send a ticket if I knew they'd solve my problem. I already see the response. "ChEcK yOuR WiFi cOnNeCtiOn"
  • Options
    quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    All of my dyes are missing wtf 😓😓😓🤨😑😑😐😐🙄🙄