kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

I was hoping for the bundle :(
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    am I the only one who sees the similarity between these two hairstyles? 🙄

iOS player
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm still debating between spinning the new kollection or saving my diamonds

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Doing this quick messy edit makes me want body contour/customisation even more 😩 it would be so much more cohesive with the new makeup ! Hoping this is a future possibility 🥺

Your edit is amazing 😍
    With the recent improvements, I'm sure this feature will be available too. And it will cost a fortune for sure 😅
  • Options
    TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I’m sorry but I’m so tired of waiting for my 12 diamonds to come back.. I feel like the longer it takes, the harder it will be to explain to support that I actually never got them back
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Doing this quick messy edit makes me want body contour/customisation even more 😩 it would be so much more cohesive with the new makeup ! Hoping this is a future possibility 🥺

Your edit is amazing 😍
    With the recent improvements, I'm sure this feature will be available too. And it will cost a fortune for sure 😅
    Tysm 🥰 oh I can already imagine the price 😆 if the face contour & highlight are 300 each, who knows how much body ones would be ! Wishful thinking that they would be the same price though lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited June 2020
    i really want to buy the contour and highlight but since there have been so many suggestions to release more wearable shades, im so hesitant. i really don’t wanna buy them now and then have to spend 600 more kstars when/if they release better options 😩
  • Options
    lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

@KalindaKing Could you possibly look into this glitch with the bracelet and handhelds? It does this with all handhelds. Thank you in advance!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts

Love these lips wish they were all one color perfect shape
    These lips are literally the perfect shape!!! I wish they would release all lips with ability to change the whole colour and if they have a special effect like the black and gold ones and these blue ones that would the original colour, and then they would act like normal lips when you change the colour 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    edited June 2020
    So took me a second to read the comments regarding the 12 diamond quest! I hope you all finally got it. You will meet Alvin Greene at Kim Kardashians house and he will ask you to get The Convictions series cast back together. You will fly around and meet cast members and do their tasks to get them to join. I met the third cast member Brandon Marlo he will ask you to do a movie for him to prove you can still act and he will give you 5 dyes after you answer a question. I am finishing it up after energy refills hopefully I get the cast together then get my 12 diamonds?...
    Android Player
     A+++,  Level 50

• Options
    emeraldGirlemeraldGirl Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    edited June 2020

Android Player
     A+++,  Level 50

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    i really want to buy the contour and highlight but since there have been so many suggestions to release more wearable shades, im so hesitant. i really don’t wanna buy them now and then have to spend 600 more kstars when/if they release better options 😩

I know what you mean! I would hate myself if I spent my kstars right now and a few weeks later we get other shades or colors that I like more
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    Morgan_kkhMorgan_kkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I cant decide if i should buy k stars for the anniversary sale or not, theres so many thinks i want for my doll but i dont know if it will be worth it, suggestions anyone?

This is my doll currently 

thats her with the new features but it would cost about 500 kstars

Lvl 27 

• Options
    HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I forgot to get the 5 orange dyes and I’m mad at myself 🤡🤡🤡
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Options
    UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Also y'all don't forget to go to oak and ask for Vegan tacos to get a kstar! Kalinda tells us about them when we talk to her at Kim's house.
    Go to oak, click on the waitress, when she asks if you'd like a menu click on 'I know what I want' (forgot the exact words but don't click on menu) and then vegan tacos! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Options
    julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I finally got the 12 diamonds! Thank you for the tips @ciarax and it was fun to see @KalindaKing in the game 😊

• Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i hope i made sense lmao
  • Options
    Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Unwinter said:
    Also y'all don't forget to go to oak and ask for Vegan tacos to get a kstar! Kalinda tells us about them when we talk to her at Kim's house.
    Go to oak, click on the waitress, when she asks if you'd like a menu click on 'I know what I want' (forgot the exact words but don't click on menu) and then vegan tacos! 
    I went to Oak and didn’t get that option! Just gossip for $200 as always!
     Edit: is there anything I can do to trigger it?
  • Options
    UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Finally did it and got the diamonds!!! 
    Spun and 

My doll looks like she's going on a rant, all like "I mean seriously all this research and careful planning and not sleeping so you can get them and then spin the collection and for WHAT? to not get the bundle?? Pathetic" 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Idk why they offer these cool different makeup when theres never a sys to use them with especially the lips! I mean i want the blue lips if they get half off but still wish they do more creative stuff if they offer these options 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmmm how would u get the 5 dyes from Brandon Marlo?? Because when i first talked to him he offered me the 8 hour gig and ther was no other option!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Hmmm how would u get the 5 dyes from Brandon Marlo?? Because when i first talked to him he offered me the 8 hour gig and ther was no other option!
    @LovelyEmma while your doing the gig you can talk to him again and then he gives you the dye
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    @LovelyEmma while your doing the gig you can talk to him again and then he gives you the dye
    Really?? I mean now i cant do it... What color were the dyes btw??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Really?? I mean now i cant do it... What color were the dyes btw??
    @LovelyEmma 5 orange dyes, also sorry you missed out on them 💓