Options

🗳️🍰SYS - June 25th, 2020 - 6 Year Kimiversary - Show Your Style Event!🥂

Comments

• Options
    Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

The nose highlighter I have circled on my top picture was the highlighter that was were that red skirt is now.... I brought it for 90 k-stars... And it’s disappeared and also not in my items but it’s taken my stars... NOT HAPPY! What do I do guys?!
    Has anyone else got the nose highlighter in their 50% off items?
    😭😭💔💔
  • Options
    nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    @Charlotte_D have you checked the misc section, there are three nose highlights and one of them is in the sale
  • Options
    nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

First two looks, votes are coming immediately and I had no problems submitting them, really happy about that :)
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope the overuse of the pride dress doesn't ruin me being able to use it for a future galaxy theme because it would be perfect for it.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @Charlotte_D I love your looks 😍
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Options
    beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I hope the overuse of the pride dress doesn't ruin me being able to use it for a future galaxy theme because it would be perfect for it.
    Honestly I think people are beginning to get annoyed by constantly seeing it now! Pretty sure the score will get lower and lower and people will stop submitting it! 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Options
    julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I tried to submit my first look and it didn’t submit, but my ticket is gone 😢
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    julia19 said:
    mine did same thing swiped closed the game and my look was submitted
  • Options
    samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I lost my first ticket when I submitted my look. I’ve messaged support but it’s annoying this happens for a lot of dolls week after week. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Options
    Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Just submitted my first look, immediately got put into a ts group, this never happens 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm using the fact that I don't care about getting to the last earnable to do whatever I want for this theme instead of having to pander to what I think will get more votes.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    The vitesse went soo fast but in the voting booth all I can see are the new pride gifts/ dresses.
    here’s my first two looks
    my first looks didn’t have the best amount of votes but it might get better I guess 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Options
    I tried to submit another look and now both of my tickets are gone, but none of my looks actually submitted! I closed and reopened my game, and restarted my phone and it didn’t help

• Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I thought I’d definitely find the sparkler without having to ask because it fits this theme but guess not 🥺
    could someone please submit it for me? I’m on iOS.
    iOS player
  • Options
    julia19 said:
    mine did same thing swiped closed the game and my look was submitted
    Usually that fixes the problem for me as well, but it didn’t work this time for some reason
  • Options
    birdie770birdie770 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! This is my first time posting although I've been playing for years, but I just submitted my first look and now it says that I have 0 tickets left although I only have one submitted look. I've never had a problem like this before so I'm not really sure what I should do about it! Any help would be so appreciated!
  • Options
    tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Okay I did make this look in less than a minute, but I feel like it deserved a bit more than 29 votes. Honestly can’t remember the last time I scored that bad. 

IOS player