Options

📺🎂KK:H 6 Year Kimiversary Event - 6/26/20 Keep The Kimiversary Cameras Rolling! 🎥🎉

Comments

• Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Looking fierce in that bundle outfit @MarianiPoizen 😍
    - Emmy
  • Options
    Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I really wanted the shoes or hair since the eyes aren’t my thing so I’m super happy I was so close to picking the daily black dress/jacket thing glad I went with the box that caught my eye first 🌝

• Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    🥳🥳 and my doll is happy too!😄☺️
    im really enjoying this Kimiversary ☺️

iOS player 

• Options
    MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Haven't got a GB item in ages!! And picked the thing I wanted the most 🥰 I loved the eyes as well but that would have made me regret buying kloset ones yesterday
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i almost chose the eyes, but i’m good with the stars and i’m NOT going to chase anything because i’m in love with my kollection eyes 🤪🥰 the pallete is pretty amazing i’d say

• Options
    samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I got a daily gb bag in my free box 😢
    I haven’t picked an item in over a month, I can never seem to see the spark in the gbs!
    at least now I can go grind for kstars ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Options
    sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I’m pissed

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Got the dress!

Android
  • Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited June 2020
    Can someone please tell me what the sparkles are that you dolls talk about when opening gift boxes? To me it looks like they all sparkle. I'm so confused.
  • Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Can someone please tell me what the sparkles are that you dolls talk about when opening gift boxes? To me it looks like they all sparkle. I'm so confused.
    It’s not literally a sparkle showing up - you just have to feel it. Clear your mind and focus on your boxes, whatever speaks to you or ,,sparkles” - pick that up.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    brom617 said:
    It's a visualization technique, so when you concentrate and open the palette you may see that a certain spot is calling to you! 
  • Options
    LydiaKKH said:
    brom617 said:
    It’s not literally a sparkle showing up - you just have to feel it. Clear your mind and focus on your boxes, whatever speaks to you or ,,sparkles” - pick that up.
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    brom617 said:
    It's a visualization technique, so when you concentrate and open the palette you may see that a certain spot is calling to you! 
    Thank you for explaining!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Almost chose the hair. As always, I get confused between the box with the item I want and another box with junk. I don't know how to train my intuition to always be sharp 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I'd rather get these white pants, I've been wanting them for a while. 

And @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I'm still tagging you to say that all palettes need to have 4 items in them. 

• Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Wish I did’t take a spin I personally only really care for the tea cup

Maybe one day we’ll get a stay at home/sleep over sys
  • Options
    brom617 said:
    @LydiaKKH @thesweetone I did what you suggested and look! Thank you so much dolls! I'm so glad I joined this forum. You are all so sweet!
    Aww I'm happy it worked for you! ❤️ This dress looks amazing with that hair and hair color! 
  • Options
    brom617 said:
    @LydiaKKH @thesweetone I did what you suggested and look! Thank you so much dolls! I'm so glad I joined this forum. You are all so sweet!
    Aww I'm happy it worked for you! ❤️ This dress looks amazing with that hair and hair color! 
    Thank you so much! I had to buy this hair color during the sale! I've been wanting it for so long!
  • Options
    brom617 said:
    brom617 said:
    Thank you so much! I had to buy this hair color during the sale! I've been wanting it for so long!
    I'm planning to buy one too but we'll see if I have the stars left👀
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Does the K mean Kim inspired or something?? I found this other jacket in the kloset with the logo as well 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH how Can we change new eyes makeup color? The customization shows that I can’t do it 🥺
    iOS player 

• Options
    HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    dollies omg!! the eyes!

♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS