🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    4th this week 😊

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Also my side game was in a group with somebody named “ticket buyers LOSERS” (lol) and I’m 99.5% sure she used an extra ticket to snipe first place with literally 5 minutes left.... I just-

If there's one thing more annoying than ticket buyers, it's the people who have the audacity to complain about ticket buyers, and then buy tickets themselves.
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @buriteri thank you doll 💓 but you definitely deserved it 💖💓
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Love the dress it gives sass vibes 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

well. 😟

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I know its everyone’s right to buy ticket, its your money. However its annoying when the person who whinges about other tickets buyers are ticket buyers themselves. 🤣🤣 
    Every week the same people get first place. Its like SHOW YOUR MONEY, not show your style. I have stopped spending money on this game. 
    No wonder many people hack this game. They wont feel guilty spending real money. 
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

Through some miracle I landed 1st 😅 I’m proud because I didn’t buy any tickets and this sys has been extremely difficult for me not knowing what voters wanted. My highest amount of votes was 46 and lowest 33, but I hope in the future these sys can be more thorough.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I know its everyone’s right to buy ticket, its your money. However its annoying when the person who whinges about other tickets buyers are ticket buyers themselves. 🤣🤣 
    Every week the same people get first place. Its like SHOW YOUR MONEY, not show your style. I have stopped spending money on this game. 
    No wonder many people hack this game. They wont feel guilty spending real money. 
    Tbh it sounds like you're justifying people hacking the game because of "reasons". Even with the SYS being the way it is doesn't justify harming the developers and legit players (paid or not) 🤨
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I love the trendsetters dress. So glad that me and @LindaVB got it! Her looks were gorgeous!
    @woahbabesursotoxic Yesssss we made it!!! You should have won first place but we had three ticketbuyers in our group so I’m just happy to have earned the dress!! I really enjoyed being in the same group and seeing your amazing submissions!! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @LindaVB aww you’re so sweet! Your looks were gorgeous! I enjoyed being in the same group with you as well! I was really glad that girl I’m 6th didn’t submit any more tickets! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Chooky1116 oh well your look was gorgeous 🥰
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116 oh well your look was gorgeous 🥰
    Thank you 😊 
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Luckily, I managed to get the dress, it’s beautiful 😻.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So the person I was worried about didn’t used more tickets.  So I win! 🤯🤩 
    I like this hair more then I thought 😍 really happy 😊 

But I still think that SYS should be fixed! 
    If people can’t use extra tickets in last 6-4 hours we actually have a chance to win. Because there is no such a bad thing like being first whole weekend and in last 3 hours being passed. 
    iOS player 

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Yay, I got the dress and that’s all I wanted. 

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I got some new poses which are fun. (And blush, yay!).  <3

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I got second! I’m so happy!!! I had two people who got extra tickets, and my scores where shocking at the start so I’m over the moon I got this dress

it dyes amazingly as well, I swear I might have to dye it in every single colour
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Finally This SYS is over, the voting booth was a mess, there was so much confusion due to the name of the SYS and no one had a clue of what to wear.

Here are all of my looks I use during for this SYS ( look 10-14 )

My highest, lowest and favourite look 

At least I was 3th place for this SYS

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    This sys was a rollercoaster! Missed a ticket and started off with scores in the mid 30s. I really liked the hair so I submit an extra ticket, and I got 1st! 

Super happy😄 The dress is absolutely gorgeous as well😍