Options

šŸ—³ļøšŸ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening ReduxšŸŽØ

Comments

• Options
    SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @therealChar it was an earnable item from the ā€œFrench Glamourā€ SYS, the week of January 18-24, 2019. In the photo below, the earnable outfit is on the left and the TS outfit is on the right!

• Options
    IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    For those of you who have the new SYS do you still have the Throwback event too?
    I play on iOSĀ 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @IzzaBee yes šŸ˜Š
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Unwinter said:
    Congrats to those who were picked! I'm sorry we're raining on your parade šŸ„ŗ we're just upset but please do show us your looks! We'll celebrate and cheer with youšŸ’–
    This is so nice @unwinter šŸ’• I was selected but my expectations are very low so I donā€™t get disappointed. So far lots of ticket buyers...so many that I actually think they might be testbots or something like thatĀ 
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    @therealChar it was an earnable item from the ā€œFrench Glamourā€ SYS, the week of January 18-24, 2019. In the photo below, the earnable outfit is on the left and the TS outfit is on the right!

Ah yeah i never played that one! The dress is very cute though
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Oops double post
  • Options
    IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    I just saw on Facebook someone reached the last earnable. I forgot to take a snapshot and when I scrolled back up to do that my feed refreshed and I lost it ā˜¹ļø. Anyway, itā€™s 535 votes to the last earnable and both of her palettes had items from the French glamour SYS.Ā 
    I play on iOSĀ 
  • Options
    SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Do you think each week they pick items from a specific sys and put them for everyone or is it because itā€™s the testing version šŸ¤”
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I was so excited about thisšŸ˜­but i didn't get picked but im okay about it. I work 8 hours and honestly im 24 hours anxious, another sys would be a cherry at the top. But is a good sys.
    I think that the ones who didn't get it should get something like diamonds or tickets, something about sys.
    The prizes are okay i guess
    But the prizes inside the boxes should be only throwback items and diamonds or 40 k-starsšŸ’–

@LydiaKKH congratulations beautiful im so hally for youšŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Amy136602 thats almost as bad as mine!Ā  I think I am still holding the title of worst pallette in the trial so far lolĀ 

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Have to say I am super disappointed so far in the items selection in the earnable palettes. They are from a very narrow time period. Really hope as more palettes are opened, we see more recent items.None of these are even from the past year.
    iOS
  • Options
    mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Heres my two looks, votes came in super fast but my scores aren't good and im in 8th place for now šŸ™

• Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    Didnā€™t get picked but my best friend didĀ 

Here is her first paletteĀ 

Needless to say she was quite disappointedĀ 
    seeing a hair colour makes me sad because I know Iā€™ll never get it with all this energy and dye mess.
    iOS player
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think that was a hair color I wanted and couldn't get to when it was an earnable.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ā Lol This off topic but is it notifying anybody else when somebody comments on this thread?
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    So far items till may 2019 have been included, right?
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @mandamay76 yes, Iā€™m already taking notes haha and have first points about everything
    iOs playerĀ 
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @helcabu I am doing the same :)
  • Options
    LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @mira_ I love your looks! Come on, voters!
    The Scrum  Politics and Media from Boston to the Beltway Why You
    playing on iOS.Ā  PM me if you want to be friends!Ā 

• Options
    I want the hair dye. I donā€™t know why energy is there as I said before that should only happen in daily boxes!!!! No one needs energy.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.