🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

Kinda sad at the first one but I still love it lol really hope that I can get the last earnable though
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 1,830 Posts
    Two looks in and I'm fifth with three ticket buyers in the top spots

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    First two looks. I have zero orange dye but for some reason i have the most green. Im just gonna pretend this is a summer time sunny sys. 

Player since May 2020
    Add me on game center- KingReyy7
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,646 Posts
    edited July 31

I was first then 5 buyers came up and I’m like this chick been wearing blue the whole time  🤦🏾‍♀️
    well this screams sunset to me 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,261 Posts

I was first then 5 buyers came up and I’m like this chick been wearing blue the whole time  🤦🏾‍♀️
    Doesnt to me 🤷🏾‍♀️ considering the call was quite clear this time. She can interpret how she wants. I just dont think its a trendsetting look for a beach background. 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 570 Posts

Doesnt to me 🤷🏾‍♀️ considering the call was quite clear this time. She can interpret how she wants. I just dont think its a trendsetting look for a beach background. 
    She was being sarcastic ya know joking around 
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

I think @mandamay76 was being sarcastic 😅I could be wrong though.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 570 Posts
    @karlamontes she was being sarcastic your right! ☺️
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 554 Posts

Look #3 🥰 
    @ashleyy yes that is me! That got me 52! Thank you for recognizing me 💕

Orange hair is a no go.
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
    My bad 🤦🏾‍♀️ Im slow I thought it was serious lol.
    @therealChar all good doll! I was just trying to have your back! Why I put the eye roll emoji!  Keep slaying your looks’ your last one deserves more than 40 ! 
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

They're not the best but yow 40? Any suggestions please? This is heartbreaking 💔
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

First two looks (ie my only two wardrobe items dyed orange) scored just above 40, third time really is the charm 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited July 31
    @claranax @Julietalucia same thing in my group! #1 sent in 3 looks to start +latest based on scores but has used exact outfit from the beginning including shoes and accessories and has posted 4 times (outfit hasn’t changed) but the score keeps getting higher each normal time a ticket should redistribute 

@[email protected] @[email protected] who should this be reported to??

update she submitted another look As soon as I got within 20 points of her and the only difference is that the heels are purple 
  • curllkkhcurllkkh Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited July 31
    alycat said:
    Also, side note.. last week people were saying the calls are just a “guideline”.. but this week I’m hearing “the call was quite specific”. So are we following the calls or not?  

Or are we just complaining each week in whichever direction it suits us?

I just wanna know what I am supposed to be doing. 😂
    @alycat The popular looks that I have seen are orange/yellow dresses so I believe people are following what was said in the call lol. Your looks definitely deserve more votes! 
    When calls are very clear i mean i follow it when its not very clear its my own interpretation 🤷🏾‍♀️ cant please everyone i do me and you do you. If u wanna wear an angel costume with antlers go ahead sis.
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited July 31
    When calls are very clear i mean i follow it when its not very clear its my own interpretation 🤷🏾‍♀️ cant please everyone i do me and you do you. If u wanna wear an angel costume with antlers go ahead sis.
    I mean last week it said “multi coloured from head to toe” but apparently that was open to interpretation and became mono-toned looks...  so I wasn’t sure what the guidelines were here.

edit to leave the definition of multicoloured... and monochromatic... 

And that’s all I’m gonna say on the matter cause I honestly had a terrible day and am possibly taking my anger out on the internet which is not ideal. 😅

😌 android dolls. 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 857 Posts
    was it the hairstyle i chose?? 😭
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    @datesaremyfave literally the same thing
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!