šŸ—³ļøšŸŒ‡ SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!šŸŒ‡šŸ„£erā­

Comments

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I seriously have no idea what to do. My scores have never been this low. If it stays like this I wonā€™t get the hair nor stay in top five in ts.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    When we complain about things on forum and Glu sees it as opportunity to annoy us more...
    look
  • honeyreihoneyrei Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi! There's something wrong on my SYS, I dyed my one dress to orange and submitted the look. After hours, I checked it again and the dyed dress wasn't saved and my look wasn't submitted. I lost 5 dye (from 8) now I only have 3. Is there a way to fix this šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    I seriously have no idea what to do. My scores have never been this low. If it stays like this I wonā€™t get the hair nor stay in top five in ts.
    same girl, same. SMH

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I'm not off to a great start, but neither is anyone in my group! Apart from the ticket buyer of course šŸ˜

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Got the outfit on my fifth look because i was half asleep this morning and thought my ticket came in so i submitted it then realised i used a free ticket from last week by accident šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ˜‚ my actual ticket was in 5 minutes šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ā¤ļø (Plus my first 50 vote for this SYS was while i was half asleep at 6am why canā€™t i get 50 when iā€™m actually awake šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ā¤ļø)Ā 
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I don't know What to do? Can someone tell me really, that WHAT EXACTLY SHOULD WE WEAR!?? ugh! I tried So beautiful dresses and got 39 and 32 votes!?????? Like really!? šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    @ARCHITA16 lets see your looks šŸ§”
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @Bear_KKH that yellow top and orange skirt combo is gorgeous and deserved way more for creativity, the skirtā€™s shine makes it look like itā€™s reflecting the sunset i am šŸ˜
    IOS player
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaĀ 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks, think orange is the way to go.

I play on iOS
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    even though we can take a lot of time and effort matching our look to the call ftom Kim, there is no way the voters listen. Ā I think the more casual players are just voting for the look they like. Ā It can be totally off theme, off ā€˜phone call guidelinesā€™ - with no apparent reason. Ā I think itā€™s a combo of lazy voters, and unaware voters. Lazy voting- tapping for Ā the doll on the right or left repeatedly because itā€™s convenient and fast, and the unaware - those who see Oh pretty angel wingsā€ and vote for that. I have even seen dolls inĀ ā€˜that black dressā€™ as the popular choice.Ā 
    So hereā€™s the key. Ā There is no key. Voters be crazy!
    Good luck and Happy Friday Dolls!Ā  <3
    well, you could say that many of those voters find Kim's or even Kalinda's call as an irritation and serves no purpose what so ever. I wish those they at least listened to those calls, make their dolls wear on theme outfits and only votes on dolls who are on theme, that way the voting booth wouldnt be as corrupted as it already is and that would really help if perhaps Glu removes the buy ticket option ( which i highly doubt they would)
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    psssst. Itā€™s Kalindaā€™s 4th Anniversary here. Ā Come check it I out and Leave greeting at the Anniversary thread!Ā Ā 3
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5459370/happy-4-year-anniversary-kalinda#latest.Ā  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thank you so much @ciarax, that's exactly what I was going for with that look šŸ˜€
    - Emmy
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    This SYS is again a mess... there are SO MANY beautiful dolls in this forum not getting the scores they deserve, and the voting booth is like?????

I canā€™t find a single doll thatā€™s on theme, and Iā€™m honestly refusing to vote for them.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    well, you could say that many of those voters find Kim's or even Kalinda's call as an irritation and serves no purpose what so ever. I wish those they at least listened to those calls, make their dolls wear on theme outfits and only votes on dolls who are on theme, that way the voting booth wouldnt be as corrupted as it already is and that would really help if perhaps Glu removes the buy ticket option ( which i highly doubt they would)
    I hadnā€™t considered that irritation over Kimā€™s call would make the black lace ā€˜canā€™t get a voteā€˜ gown more popular than a pretty twilight dyed gown, but I guess some people could decide Ā to vote against the advice. Ā 
    My suggestion -If the calls Ā annoy you, ignore them. Ā If you have your own idea of what a Sunset themed look is, use that. Ā Kim isnā€™t voting., and the voters arenā€™t listening anyway. ;)
    But donā€™t let the game stress you. Have fun. Thatā€™s the key!Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    These two dolls in my TS actually have some beautiful looks

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My first four looks. I'm kind of outta ideas and outta dyes šŸ˜… Would be nice to stay in top 5 again.Ā 

I might try brown or black hair next.Ā 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.