Willow Makeover! 🙌🏻

13Next

Comments

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 214 Posts

I saw revamped Willow in the voting booth!!!

The look is cute, but it reminded me of this thread..
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 1,738 Posts
    Those snake eyes don’t have any meaning. Or do they?
    🥰
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 365 Posts
    Did this one a while ago before I knew about this thread!  I think I put it in the update thread lol
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

I know Willow, so I know for a fact that she'd wear a crown wherever she went to if she could 🤣 
    Also used only items from the Kloset because I doubt GIu would use items from anywhere else to give her a makeover if they ever decide to lol
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 720 Posts
    This is my version of Willow! Glu should definitely update her look and include it in a storyline

Instagram: juliakkh19
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,216 Posts

I reimagine Willow character into a superhero. During the days, Willow is a freelancing photographer for TMZ and Hot Gossip but at night, she is CAPTAIN CANCEL ! 

Karens complaining not getting services without wearing a mask? CAPTAIN CANCEL!  Influencers not social distancing and partying without masks? CAPTAIN CANCEL is there to slap masks on their faces! 
    IOS Player 
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    another reminder that Willow needs a makeover. She looks too 2014 with her cartoonish dress and hair. I love the idea of this thread!