🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    i don’t have that much in my closet to i did a kind of test to see which type of style would score better ☹️ i’m open to suggestions !
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,700 Posts
    Ah yes 250 points buyer 🙃 so fun ugh this stuff annoys me
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    trying out a few outfits that i might be submitting for this theme, which one do you think would do better?

1st - agree
    2nd - like

if you have suggestions i’m really open!! i have so much that i need to improve on 

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @rach89 I got 37 with that dress too.

My second look got 41 so I'm not exactly off to the best start :'( And #1 has 159 points now so no chance of being #1 this week either.
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    Maria2019 said:
    @rach89 I got 37 with that dress too.

My second look got 41 so I'm not exactly off to the best start :'( And #1 has 159 points now so no chance of being #1 this week either.
    Yeah it’s wacky!! That dress is beautiful! Idc what they do I’m going to dye that dang dress every color and use it anyway. It’s a mermaid dress after all sheesh 😂🖤
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @ashleymedds I would have voted for the first dress for sure, but not with the birds tbh. 
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Welp there goes my chance 😅 I was so excited because I was in first place then I came back to see that 😔 
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Well that’s disappointing...

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,115 Posts
    Well, I have Ariel in my TS group

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

oh dear...
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,700 Posts
    This also goes to show it’s not bots but clearly hackers.
    Bingo. And ive seen so many flaunting it in groups 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    I’m probably overthinking this but are you all submitting handhelds or purses/clutches? These things wouldn’t make sense underwater but... neither do sparkly thigh high boots (that I used in look #2 haha). 

Would you vote for a look that has an unrealistic handheld like a drink or the butterfly aura or the firework sparkler? Like for yes! Lol for no! 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 261 Posts
    @Rikk your male doll’s god look is STUNNING, that’s Poseidon right there 🔥
    I communicate in memes
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,610 Posts
    @mikaylachimo ya that’s me!! That look totally flopped tho 😂
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
    edited September 2020
    2ftpoop said:
    I’m probably overthinking this but are you all submitting handhelds or purses/clutches? These things wouldn’t make sense underwater but... neither do sparkly thigh high boots (that I used in look #2 haha). 

Would you vote for a look that has an unrealistic handheld like a drink or the butterfly aura or the firework sparkler? Like for yes! Lol for no! 
    um i think this theme is more about submitting looks that are inspired by underwater and not to be taken so literally as what you would wear underwater 🤣 i wouldnt wear a gown underwater nor would i bring my clutch lol 
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 261 Posts
    First two looks didn’t do so great:( thinking of submitting this look next! 
    Gonna dye this dress every color lol 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,177 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I also saw someone wearing the TS items, both of them at the same time. But I tend to be quick when I'm voting and I wasn't paying enough attention until it was too late to take a screenshot.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
  • kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
      Man! It was hard to choose cuz both of them were   looking gorgeous!! ✨😍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!