Options

🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• Options
    Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
     ok... Are you kidding me?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
    She was in my voting booth! It's way easier for her to be found through the rankings and be banned!
  • Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

I actually have no idea what I'm doing right or wrong 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Katerina said:
    @Rikk your male doll’s god look is STUNNING, that’s Poseidon right there 🔥
    Thank you so much, @katerina! I didn’t know if the Egyptian pharaoh outfit and smoky eye would look crazy or not, but you totally got where I was going with it 😄
  • Options
    SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    So, @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas hasn’t answered my PM yet about the girl who used a lot of tickets.... it’s so ridiculous. She now has 300+ points.... You can get tickets all you want, but play fair. Don’t buy so many to get ahead 
    As unfair as it is, she’s paying for all the tickets, so Glu couldn’t be happier. 😕
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    perfect explanation from fb so we can all stop guessing. oh yea, and for those of you who keep insisting it’s bots: 

am i reading it wrong or is she blaming the left for hackers 💀💀
    i wouldnt doubt if the left is to blame for hackers lmao 🤣 but this was under a screenshot of two dolls in the voting booth and she is talking about the doll on the left, who was wearing the ts items! sorry i didnt make it clear in my post 😩
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    You'd think glu would be more proactive about hacking since it will cost them money:
    1) if there is a hacker #1 in my TS group I'm not going to buy TT or spend anything to fight for top spot
    2) hackers aren't having to pay for any of this stuff so if you think about kollections costing 700+ kstars and how much $ that is or even stars to chase a gb box
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited September 2020
    PixiDust said:
    perfect explanation from fb so we can all stop guessing. oh yea, and for those of you who keep insisting it’s bots: 

am i reading it wrong or is she blaming the left for hackers 💀💀
    LMAO this actually just made me die laughing😂😂 I was assuming it had to do with an image 
  • Options
    sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    First 4 looks:
    I don't really know what I'm doing but gowns seem to be doing fine so I'll probably stick to those lol
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Options
    sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    🥺 I really thought this is on theme

I used my mermaid dress twice and only got 42 and 43 🥴 I have no idea why that low, I even dyed my dolls hair red. 
    I see a lot of dolls here post about their meremaid looks not doing well. I’m not sure if i’m the one to give an oppinnion, but I love this theme and vote quite alot soo... I don’t suggest wearing a green dress w red hair bc the voting booth is filled with that. I much prefer cool shiny/iridescent/gold or just colorful outfits (bright blue/gold/orange). I want to emphasize that I don’t have anything against your look, actually you look stunning, but if looks get very repetetive, people tend to vote against them...
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Options
    Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

My looks from 1-4🐚
    Sooo happy for the 50 points!
  • Options
    sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Nat_kkh said:

My looks from 1-4🐚
    Sooo happy for the 50 points!
    I used the same dress and got 35 😭😭 should I try again?
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • Options
    milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

My scores are bad. But I'm having fun and I don't care about the last earnable 😄
  • Options
    naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    This doll looks like Amanda Seyfried, she's so cute! 

• Options
    naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    It is possible this 2 first places are cheaters? I'm really upset 
  • Options
    Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Yeah, I'm really fricken confused lol
    I experimented with the butterflies on my 3rd look and saw that they did well, so I used it again and it did pretty ok. So imma keep using 'em!😂 I know it doesn't make sense, but hey they work for me and I want that TS prize🥺
    Currently in second, and I'm assuming that the doll in first used an extra ticket in the beginning. I'm 40 something points behind her! It'll be so cool if I manage to pass her without having to spend on tickets! (I doubt it but I'm still hoping!)
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Options
    serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I was really sick last night so I slept for around 10 hours and missed a ticket. SYS starts at 12:30 in my country sadly and I did not have the energy to wake up early

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    The earnables and ts were such a let down for me that this sys is not being as fun as I hoped for, so I think I wont even post my looks
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I’m in a (so far) seemingly chill group and in 1st atm. I’m prepared to be sniped at the end though, cause I doubt I’ll have lucked out this much on this type of TS prize.

Any suggestions on suitable handhelds for this SYS? I don’t have the shell purse, so I’ve been reusing this treasure bottle 😂

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Options
    kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    forgot to post but I took saw this yesterday maybe like 3 hrs after the event started, she’s trying to hide it
  • Options
    e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

i should submit the clown mermaid look next :|
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    My looks are flopping, there's ticket buyers in my group and now to come here and see all these screenshots of cheaters 🙄 

I hate this SYS
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.