Options

KK:H WeekDay Professional TB Event - 9/7/20 So much to do, wear and tap!

1234568Next

Comments

• Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    First time in forever I made to the tb box just to be reminded why I stop trying to reach it, points definitely need to be reduced for the tb event 

• Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I likey the dress

• Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Almost picked the puppy purse 😭😭😭

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

Pretty good week ✨

first box - 25 kstars
    second box: neck lace
    3 box: choker
    TB: white top ✨
  • Options
    rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Does anyone know the difference between the professional event tb boxes, the boxes we earned in sys and ts and the tb boxes that cost 60 stars a piece? It confuses the heck out of me! And how do we know what older items are available in these boxes? Because there are lots of nice older items like dresses, hair dye, eyes etc. that I never see in boxes but they are at least a year or two old so wouldn’t they be considered a tb or is it mostly older less desirable items? 😂 And older holiday items.. are those brought back during the holidays? Lastly if you missed out on a ts item are those supposedly eventually going to be in tb boxes?

Sorry for my cluelessness 

Edit*** 800 million spelling errors. 
  • Options
    rach89 said:
    Does anyone know the difference between the professional event tb boxes, the boxes we earned in sys and ts and the tb boxes that cost 60 stars a piece? It confuses the heck out of me! And how do we know what older items are available in these boxes? Because there are lots of nice older items like dresses, hair dye, eyes etc. that I never see in boxes but they are at least a year or two old so wouldn’t they be considered a tb or is it mostly older less desirable items? 😂 And older holiday items.. are those brought back during the holidays? Lastly if you missed out on a ts item are those supposedly eventually going to be in tb boxes?

Professional/Weekend events either you get:

the new items that are released with the professional outfits
    dye
    normal closet items
    kstars or energy

TB boxes (60 Kstars) minus the black and gold boxes:

You get items from the events dating back the start of the game to late/early 2018 items

sidenote on TB Boxes: unfortunately they haven’t updated it in a while so the best bet of you getting the items from 2019-2020 is through the SYS events Get this look feature 😔

SYS bronze boxes:

a hit of miss

Mostly energy/dye/Kstars
    a couple of previous SYS prizes earnables

SYS Silver boxes:

also a hit or miss 
    energy/dye/Kstars
    previous SYS TS Items or Earnables
    the slim SLIM chance of getting a diamond 
  • Options
    munimuni said:
    rach89 said:

dye
    normal closet items
    kstars or energy

You get items from the events dating back the start of the game to late/early 2018 items

sidenote on TB Boxes: unfortunately they haven’t updated it in a while so the best bet of you getting the items from 2019-2020 is through the SYS events Get this look feature 😔

SYS bronze boxes:

a hit of miss

Mostly energy/dye/Kstars

SYS Silver boxes:

also a hit or miss 
    energy/dye/Kstars
    To follow up:
    some older items are desirable others not.

KKH has a blackfriday and Kimiversary sale on kstar closet items (50% off) and TB box items but they’re expensive. 

holiday items have special holiday gift boxes too but I haven’t seen them yet so I can’t tell u what they look like. 😊
  • Options
    rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited September 2020
    munimuni said:
    rach89 said:

dye
    normal closet items
    kstars or energy

SYS bronze boxes:

a hit of miss

Mostly energy/dye/Kstars

SYS Silver boxes:

also a hit or miss 
    energy/dye/Kstars
    The new items that are released? As in the older items are released some odd number at a time?.. and professional outfits? that part confused me sorry. 

But thank you so much for responding!!! You are the best 🖤

Edit** spelling 

also I know I can get some items from “ get this look” in sys but most of it is “ unavailable” even though it’s super old so I just don’t get it lol it’s too confusing 
  • Options
    rach89 said:
    munimuni said:
    rach89 said:

dye
    normal closet items
    kstars or energy

SYS bronze boxes:

a hit of miss

Mostly energy/dye/Kstars

SYS Silver boxes:

also a hit or miss 
    energy/dye/Kstars
    The new items that are released? As in the older items are released some odd number at a time?.. and professional outfits? that part confused me sorry. 

But thank you so much for responding!!! You are the best 🖤
    Don’t be sorry! Happy to help ☺️

Professional outfits (Weekend event) or all the other Weekend event items (there are about 5 different ones) are these ones, where you have to do certain tasks to earn stars to get them, they’re all new items:

You could only earn them during the weekends though and they change every weekend.

After a year you could buy them in the Get This Look feature. The TB boxes also have previous event items in them but only from 2013-2018 I think. (The only way you earn old items) 

They release new items for us to earn every weekend 😊 you can see previous Weekend event through the discussion boards labled Weekend Event😊

Feel free to PM me if you have anymore questions, I’d be happy to help ☺️💓