• Options
    Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Kaitlyn231 oh happy birthday! Hope you have an amazing day! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Not sure where to ask this, but this will have to do. I started a new game on another device to get 20 kstars per day (don’t think I got 20 today tho). Will getting the VIP free trial reduce my daily videos or no?🧐
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Options
    LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I got Kstars in my box and was happy about it.  I didn't like any of the GB items and I'd rather have the stars to take a spin on a Kollection I like when one pops up. 

I guess I'll try to earn the dress but it's not worth my time to get that hairstyle.  Not my thing at all.  
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• Options
    Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Got the boots in my box- every earnable (IMO) is so ugly I don't even want them. I'm doing it so they don't show up in future TB boxes but I'm not happy about it
  • Options
    JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 I know a lot of people on here also have a lot of kstars saved, but I’ll speak for myself.

I have 20 daily kstars and I do daily offers and get like 10 extra so about 30 per day, that’s 210 each week. I almost never spend them except for vip or if I really like something in the boxes. I also vote in sys alot and since we have sys almost all the time I get many kstars from there aswell. 

I also make sure to do a lot of reality shows in Bel Air where I invite the 4 people and I make sure to invite all of them before tapping any bubbles, that way I get more relationship points and also kstars faster. I delete the contacts at 1000 and start over with new npc’s. That gets me a few kstars each day.

I spend a lot of time playing the game, I’m embarrassed but so far this week I have spent this many hours on the game  😂

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Options
    barbied0llbarbied0ll Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

Was hoping for the highlight but it wasn’t even in my palette. Oh well. Good luck to anyone chasing!

iOS
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

what r those
  • Options
    Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic Thank you 💗
  • Options
    cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I chased for the first time ever, I really regret not chasing all of the items that weekend with the amazing hair and blue dress and had a feeling I would regret not getting the highlight too. Got it on my third try
  • Options
    kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

im so dumb but im happy with the k stars
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Kaitlyn231 you’re welcome 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    got the dress in my free box! this is the first time i’ve had all the items in my palette in months, i feel like 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Options
    sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood Can you really do offers on IOS? What kind of ones do you have? For me there's only skinny tea purchases and endless loophole surveys and fox games lol. Also 20 daily videos is a dream, can't even get this many on my free game...
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Options
    JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @sandraliis yeah they mostly suck, but I have found a survey plattform that always gives you 1 kstar, even if you get disqualified from the survey

I started playing with this acc in february this year so I’m very lucky since they changed it to 10 soon after
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Options
    LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m happy to get the boots in my gift box! 

• Options
    violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I don’t like so much the dress in the original color but it’s pretty cute in black!!🥰
  • Options
    esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    With all these new slides I’m hoping we get a sleepover sys👀
  • Options
    MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

I really only wanted the hair because I’m a sucker for big, curly locks like mine IRL. I let my bf pick as usual & couldn’t believe his luck! 💖
    I’m okay not chasing the glitter, it looks almost like scales to me, & I got lucky with the gold highlight from before that I never seem to take off now. 🥰
  • Options
    Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    For all the 20-videos-a-day dolls out there, how? Was there a time when all the players had 20 a day? Or are there like chosen players?
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    For all the 20-videos-a-day dolls out there, how? Was there a time when all the players had 20 a day? Or are there like chosen players?
    You get 20 free videos of you haven't purchased anything with real money. If you've bought kstars, diamonds, smc, fg, triple threat, and anything else your videos go down to 10.  I think it's stupid. People are punished for spending money basically. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I do reality shows to get the last earnable and always ignore my game husband while doing so....and tbh maybe my real husband too lol. Right now he has an angry face bc I haven't went on a date in two days. How long can he stay that way? Will he randomly divorce me if I don't go on a date?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Can someone show me what my doll would look like with the gb makeup please? It’s hard for me to see on the preview with the hair 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

@KaylaJ let me know if I got anything wrong and I’ll fix it! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.