🗳️KK:H SYS 9/10/20 - Under the Sea! Scales or Skin?🧜‍♀️👙🤿

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 989 Posts
    Everything was chill until a person who wasn’t even second place throughout the whole event started to try to take my first place submitting extra looks. I guess I’ll have to use my triple threat tickets that I have stacked up 🙃.
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 621 Posts
    I was first until a ticket buyer suddenly shot up a few hundred points. To beat her I’d need to use an extra 5 tickets at least assuming they all get 48+ and she doesn’t submit more. Oh well, the dress is beautiful but gimmicky and id never wear it really 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,465 Posts
    I'm, excuse me? 🥴

Also, wanted to submit the earnable dress with my 14th ticket, but I guess this ain't happening 😂

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Me and my looks - very creative indeed. 😅 
    to be honest I haven’t played so much this weekend so my looks are kind of uncreative 🙈 but here they are! 

• alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

I hope I can stay in the top 5! 🤩🤞🏻 I didn’t like this week’s earnable hair, but it looks good with that head piece. 🤣
  • BryChalklinBryChalklin Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

I know y’all hate excessive TBs but this dolls commitment is impressive..😳
    This is inane! What is she even gaining by being that far ahead? I hate to think how much she spends!🤯
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 1,816 Posts

Imagine being the doll in second place, spending all that money and still not getting the dress... I'd cry. However, I understand that some people are very competitive and find this exciting.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 694 Posts

I don't hate this type, they are dumb and it shows. At least thanks to her sophia steered clear of the drama 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte New Member Registered Users 261 Posts
    edited September 13
    ios player  ☮  free player
    🇳🇴
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,789 Posts

Lol... jokes on her because last year the only costume that consistently did well in the halloween SYS was the earnable witch outfit😂 guaranteed something similar will happen this year 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    What the heck? I’ve never seen this glitch before
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I got another 60 ! 🥺 I can now proudly say I have 3 in total under my belt lol
    It is weird though how recently my votes skyrocket on the last day 🤔 Coincidence or not...

I think you’re in my TS group!! I’ve been admiring your looks all weekend 🥰🥰

Ok on second thought maybe not... but this doll has had some incredible looks 😖😖
    ~IOS player since November 2019~
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,832 Posts
    Good lucute everyone.  Just 4 more hours. ;
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• BryChalklinBryChalklin Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I literally have a last minute ticket buyer in my group called F*** ticket buyers? 🙄
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 909 Posts
    Last looks with the same dress again 😅

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 497 Posts
    So I just went from 3rd to 6th place because a couple TB decided to be greedy 😂😩 Even though I didn’t want that headdress, those many K stars were mine man
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    The TB in 1st place in my group is now almost at 1000 points and their current look is a swimsuit and suspender tights with a smart structured tote bag. I can't be bothered to fight that I'll settle for second haha 
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 497 Posts

Since I’m not sure how to edit these photos like some of you can 😂 

I really love this dress! More than I thought I would. It’s very beautiful 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I. do not. like this. glitch.

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches New Member Registered Users 312 Posts
    edited September 13
    I'm kinda sad, a TB just showed up  :'( I really thought I would be able to get that dress. I guess I should know by now lol at least I like the earnable dress, I like the top part especially without the necklace covering it. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 69 ayyy
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 648 Posts
    Does anybody else spend time in between tickets making BF shopping lists? I even have them split into must-have and optional 
    Doll IGN: Quinn   

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    edited September 14
    I really want the beautiful seashell dress but I got a few TBs (not hardcore though... their scores are 750s) in front of me.... I’m so sad 🥺😭😭😭

edit: lol the player in 1st place keeps submitting tickets... she’s at 990 points... no one’s fighting girl save your money 🥶🥶
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

HAH first entertaining TS in a long time! 
    Amara submitted a bunch of tickets at the beginning, then missed a few. Everyone caught up and for a sec, I thought I was gonna get that beautiful dress 🤡 But of course she submitted a few more. Honestly, girl wouldn’t need to if her looks were better. But...now Rae is competing for first and I sure hope she wins 💗 make me proud Rae 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!