🗳️SYS - 10/8/20 KimTober Brings ~ Bubblegum Pink!🦩

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,644 Posts
    I started this with the 5 pink dyes from Kim, and then had zero. I bought a dye box yesterday and got the new one and pink! I needed more today since everything was locked and luckily, I got pink!! I have one last ticket and my unlock option just became available! I'm still in first, hoping no one snips me. 🥰🥰
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    I have two tickets left and I'm hoping to continue my scores in the 20's streak 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻. 
    (Sorry I have a very sarcastic/dry sense of humor)

I was very limited on pink outfits and only had the 5 dyes we were given but I didn't think these outfits were that bad 🤷🏻‍♀️. 

I'm just happy the earnable dress was first and the top 5 only get the bag.

I looooove the earnable dress dyed black! I'm out of black dye, but soon as I get some this will one that I dye. 😍
    The eyes are cute, but I would love them more if the bottom lashes weren't so intense so I could use them for an everyday look. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I’m so disappointed...I started this SYS getting mid-40s, but now no matter what I try I can’t score well. I don’t know what happened. I feel like it’s only gotten harder and harder for me to score well. Is my doll ugly or something?
    I definitely won’t reach the last earnable. I’m still in the top five though which seems weird.

edited October 2020
    I’m so disappointed...I started this SYS getting mid-40s, but now no matter what I try I can’t score well. I don’t know what happened. I feel like it’s only gotten harder and harder for me to score well. Is my doll ugly or something?
    I definitely won’t reach the last earnable. I’m still in the top five though which seems weird.

Your doll is NOT ugly! These definitely deserve a higher score than in the 20's. & 30's. I think some are scoring low because there are so many pink gowns being used, as well as the sparkler and feather. Hope you stay in the top 5 love.🥰
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,256 Posts
    Saw someone who used their dark haze dye on a lollipop 😐😐😐😐😐
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    *raises hand* yes, to the TB in my group, what's the point of buying a bunch of tickets if you're not even going to be on theme? Seems incredibly wasteful of your money if you're probably only getting low to basic scores and others can catch up to you easily.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 513 Posts
    This morning I realized I missed a ticket at some point, and if I had submitted 14 looks I’d comfortably be in first place by like 40 points, as it stands I’m in 2nd by less than 10 points 😭😭 I feel like it’s mean to buy one ticket and gain my rightful place, because I hate ticket buyers and that person who is in 1st thinks they have it in the bag. I’ll take the L on this one since it was my fault for missing a ticket somewhere in the span of this weekend. Here are my looks 6-13 😭😭😭

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,699 Posts
    @kayayem you do you girl, but if I were you, I'd buy a ticket. This would be your 14th look which is fair game 🤷🏻‍♀️

Some people (me lol) wait till the last minutes to submit their 14th ticket and other dolls probably think it's an extra one, but it's just good timing. But again, if you're comfortable without that dress, so be it, maybe you'll make that doll happy! 💕
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I think some of my looks are pretty cool, but should have done better. 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,355 Posts
    Last two looks, still in first hope it will stay that way 🙏🏻

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,123 Posts
    Voting booth still glitching. I've gone through and counted at least 81 glitches that were posted on the forum. Why not go for a cool 100 Glu 👍🤦‍♀️

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Just got the eyes and I feel like they pull the kitty look together but the bottom lashes are a little weird for me... I really think the eyes would be so much cuter without them but I’m still thankful they made the make up an earnable! 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

I love the eyes! So pretty! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I swear I’ve got NOTHING but cash and energy while voting ☺️Ima just smile and pretend to be non annoyed
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,699 Posts
    My looks 11-14! 🍭🌈 This theme was super fun!

Shoutout to these dolls from my VB, they've been serving looks the whole time 💕 

• MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited October 2020
    These top two TB’s were on about 1000, I check back 30 minutes later and they’ve both jumped up by nearly 300. Where’s my popcorn?! 

Update, plus my 4th place has been stolen by another TB: 

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    To this day, I’ve NEVER gotten a diamond in the voting booth LMFAO, my luck is ✨fantastic✨
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Ended on a good note with my final look. Currently 3rd 🤞🏾
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

@VampireBarbie is this you? 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,355 Posts
    edited October 2020

This girl been wearing the same thing for hours how did her score go up??

edit: could she be a hacker? 
    @jnorrab1 can I just say I love the pink makeup 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Not me almost forgetting to post my last look on time because I was too busy scrolling through tik tok 👁👄👁
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    I just spotted all of these glitched out dolls within 5 minutes. Glu this honestly isn’t fair. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you guys say something to the team?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Ha, someone tried to fight me to the end! ( plus I got that damn 570/575 and had to submit an extra ticket)
    I totally just got up and did an I won dance around the apartment! Yay
    (earlier I watched the haunting of hill house which is so amazing but made me cry so much- so I needed that dance, lol)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    *raises hand* yes, to the TB in my group, what's the point of buying a bunch of tickets if you're not even going to be on theme? Seems incredibly wasteful of your money if you're probably only getting low to basic scores and others can catch up to you easily.

She winds up getting 2nd cause someone else came up and used a lot more tickets beating everyone by more than 100 pts. Now, if I'm being generous and giving her an average of 40 that would mean she spent probably at least 3 extra tickets, but she had at least one look where she was wearing yellow so again, I was being nice. If I knock her average down to 35, she could've spent ~19 tickets.

Again, spending that kind of money on tickets where you're not on theme to come in 2nd is just baffling to me. It's no wonder Glu won't expand the prizes to 1-5/1-10 when people like this throw their money at them.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    More glitches from the booth 😢 SS all the dolls I saw while voting.
    Posting because if you recognize your doll, I'd send this SS to Glu support and request a higher place in the TS board.

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    🥰🥰🥰

• honeymyhoneyhoneymyhoney Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Well I would have won if it wasn’t for a TB 🤷‍♀️ Maybe someday I’ll get put in a chill group