🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

2456748

Comments

  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,646 Posts

    Wow new eyeshadow😮
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,207 Posts




    These are my fave so far! Can’t wait for the newsletter ❤️
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,207 Posts

    The glove is kind of giving me 80s vibes. Has there been an 80s themed SYS?
    Yes we had one already! But maybe we’re getting another one or similar theme. We’ve had SYS events with similar themes just different name.
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    guys, I'm kinda new to the forum and I'm super lost where do we get the newsletter? Sorry if this is a dumb question
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,728 Posts
    Is the glove part of the purse or can they be worn separately?
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator Moderators 4,907 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Is the glove part of the purse or can they be worn separately?
    Looks like it's attached.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,256 Posts

    Walk like an Egyptian theme?
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

    The glove is kind of giving me 80s vibes. Has there been an 80s themed SYS?

    might be an 80s prom theme ? 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Oh, I really like this update's spoilers!!:) Last ones were so meh for me
    edit: There's an outfit that I love sooo much, it reminds me of an old children's movie (is this even how u say it in english?)! Can't specify tho
    edit 4 i think: when it's TS I'm gonna have to fight:((

    IM WAYYY EXCITED
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Omg super excited !! Can’t wait, hope the updat comes at Tuesday 😱😍❤️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,375 Posts
    I really like the green sheer dress with the pink flowers, the flower crown is cute to!
    I really like the handheld piramid gold purse!
    The shimmery blue dress is EVERYTHING, the tiara is super cute and the ahndheld pruse is super cute!
    The lilac dress is super simple and i love it!
    The short dress is extra adorable!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 3,044 Posts
    I'm not actually going to say what I like more...I just hope at least some of them are earnable.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #onlyearnabledyesasearnables
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @Aninhakkh welcome to the forum! back in april, glu gave us the option to subscribe to the newsletter by putting in our email address. once that was done, we were given a free outfit. I don't know if glu still does that for new players, but usually the newsletter is posted on the forum. 
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Destini said:
    @Aninhakkh welcome to the forum! back in april, glu gave us the option to subscribe to the newsletter by putting in our email address. once that was done, we were given a free outfit. I don't know if glu still does that for new players, but usually the newsletter is posted on the forum. 
    Thank you so much!! 
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Aninhakkh said:
    Destini said:
    @Aninhakkh welcome to the forum! back in april, glu gave us the option to subscribe to the newsletter by putting in our email address. once that was done, we were given a free outfit. I don't know if glu still does that for new players, but usually the newsletter is posted on the forum. 
    Thank you so much!! 
    you're welcome!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,646 Posts
    KalindaKing said:
    AliBryant said:
    Is the glove part of the purse or can they be worn separately?
    Looks like it's attached.

  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,375 Posts
    I cant wait for the Newsletter :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I like ittt 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.