🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,180 Posts
    Several days that I can't watch my videos for kstars ☹️ it's sad. How am I supposed to get them otherwise? I can't possibly be in the voting booth for hours. Please fix this 🥺 @KalindaKing
    ❤️🌈
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Can anyone tell me where you can buy the diamond stuff? or is it only available sometimes? I mean, I have practically no diamonds but I want to buy the jessica rabbit gown and see what else can be bought with diamonds rather than keep wasting them on mystery boxes!
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Josephine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,043 Posts
    edited November 2020
    m1lk_jpg said:
    Can anyone tell me where you can buy the diamond stuff? or is it only available sometimes? I mean, I have practically no diamonds but I want to buy the jessica rabbit gown and see what else can be bought with diamonds rather than keep wasting them on mystery boxes!
    You can buy these things in the voting booth by clicking “get this look” if dolls are wearing the item you want.
    if your wanting to buy a diamond pack you go to and this works for me, kollections, show your style or go to the section where you buy currency and you’ll be able to buy diamond packs.
    Music forever on my mind 24/7
    🎤 🎶💗

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,043 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

I’m so happy this dress scored well!! Usually it’s a toss up with this dress sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s really not, but I’m glad voters agreed that it was fitting for this theme!! It’s my highest score so far in this sys!
    That look is very pretty!
    Music forever on my mind 24/7
    🎤 🎶💗

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,180 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    You just need to go to the voting booth and press "Get this look" button if it's available.
    There you'll have items you can buy for diamonds or stars, like here:

If you want to know what you can buy for diamonds I recommend checking the Encyclopedia, it's at the top of the KKH discussion. Every Weekend event item (earnable and GB) that's more than a year old is available for purchase. This doesn't apply to Kollections, SYS TS prizes and earnables, Fashion Goals. 
    ❤️🌈
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Dolls, am I crazy or this face makeup isn’t released yet?

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    Dolls, am I crazy or this face makeup isn’t released yet?

You can get it from the closet for 120 kstars 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @evilhag oh nice thank you!
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 421 Posts
    LOL How do we adds gifs!!! I need to start using them as my reaction because Y’ALL ARE TOO MUCH
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 648 Posts
    LOL How do we adds gifs!!! I need to start using them as my reaction because Y’ALL ARE TOO MUCH
    You just save them and add them like a regular picture. 
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    edited November 2020
  • Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 647 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

I’m so happy this dress scored well!! Usually it’s a toss up with this dress sometimes it’s good sometimes it’s really not, but I’m glad voters agreed that it was fitting for this theme!! It’s my highest score so far in this sys!
    That look is very pretty!
    Thank you! 😊 @pristineperson
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited November 2020
    That is just OUCH!! I hope I get something nice from my box. ( If I even get it... )
    Amy136602 said:

Gorgeous as always. 😍
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 645 Posts
    Waste of 25 diamond. I can’t even get the last earnable at this rate and I don’t want to use a Simon ticket. 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 647 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Gorgeous as always. 😍
    Thank you!!!💕 @meritedkkh
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 295 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Me reading 28-29 of this thread 

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 421 Posts
    You just save them and add them like a regular picture. 
    Oh wow i didn’t think it was this easy. Thanks love!
    edited November 2020