🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/26 Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Trying not to be negative or upset about the items added. I’ve been playing for so long that I’ve got most of them already 😔
    Same. Literally the only handheld available for me is the passport. There are no recent hairs compared to the last few sales. No Thanksgiving apron which is all I really wanted, lol.
    Only thing for me is the teacup😂
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Hi!! I’m sorry I’m late. can you tell me if the items that I have already in the kloset would cost more tomorrow? and the black friday and VIP event start tomorrow? thank you ♥️ (I’m sorry if you have already saïd, but there are 18 pages)
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Ok, so I would like to have your opinions 😊
    Which lips?

Agree - first lips (already own)
    Like - second lips
    Awesome - third lips (already own)
    LOL - fourth lips
    @ViennaKKH definitely buy the second!!! half off is such a good deal and even though I own those, the GS & the ombré lips I use the second lips the most💖 they’re very flattering and look so good in all colors and all three finishes (matte, semi-glossy, glossy). they look amazing on your doll!!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    i know i only just posted this but i’m actually so sad they didn’t add new items😭, i bought a few things i couldn’t afford last year but nothing really to scream about
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    asta said:

okay guys! i need your help! which eyes should i get, the tb ones or the kloset ones (on sale tomorrow ofc)
    agree: 1 - they’re much prettier
    like: 2 - they look similar so save your 115 k stars girl
    On first one the makeup looks deeper but the second one, you can change the color (the edges at least) and much cheaper as you said so if it was me, I would buy the second one doll. Both looks lovely on your doll 💕
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    viola said:
    Hi!! I’m sorry I’m late. can you tell me if the items that I have already in the kloset would cost more tomorrow? and the black friday and VIP event start tomorrow? thank you ♥️ (I’m sorry if you have already saïd, but there are 18 pages)
    I was curious about the first question too and @thesweetone told this 😊

Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    lunaaa said:
    asta said:

okay guys! i need your help! which eyes should i get, the tb ones or the kloset ones (on sale tomorrow ofc)
    On first one the makeup looks deeper but the second one, you can change the color (the edges at least) and much cheaper as you said so if it was me, I would buy the second one doll. Both looks lovely on your doll 💕
    thank you so much. i think you’re right! the tb items are just so tempting because you don’t look at them as often 🙈 and thank you!! 
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

@naeusts Thank you for ur compliment 😘 and thank you all dolls help me to decide💓
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    When will these lips become available?

Sorry for many questions today 🙈
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts

Does this hairstyle score well during winter theme sys?
    Agree: Yes, buy it
    Like: No, buy another hairstyle with beret or just wait untill christmas boxes 
    Lol: No one cares about your hairstyle during a winter sys, it's a waste
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    @Victorian I would say it’s definitely not a bad purchase, but idk if it’s a must have. I got it during Black Friday last year and I don’t regret it!
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    When will these lips become available?

Sorry for many questions today 🙈
    Next update, they were in the GB of last year's BF VIP event
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts
    @jhabs thanks doll! I guess I will get it then, I like how it looks 🥰
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 616 Posts
    I was finally able to get the ombré lips and I was wondering if I should also get the nose shape (with blush and face contour) bc I don’t know if it makes a huge difference lol
    Left is without the nose shape - right if with the nose shape

Agree - buy it
    Like - save your kstars, it looks the same
    Wait are those lips available?
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    asta said:

I'm having the exact same dilemma!! I love the way the first one looks so much but I don't know if its worth the extra 115 stars when they're so similar AND you can change the eyeshadow colour of the second one. I'd be really interested in finding out which one you decide to go with.

(BTW your doll is stunning 💖)
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 340 Posts
    @garibelala your lips 😍 from which event are they?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,483 Posts
    I'm actually relieved that there are not a lot of items I love from the TB sale, just bought a hairstyle and the tea cup in case prices change and I made a list of things I like but I'll decide if I get them all over the weekend
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    okay superrrr long post incoming because i’m way too lazy to collage all of these SORRY😅

but I could use some advice! i’m not sure how many more TB items im going to get, it depends how much i have left after buying kloset items...which of the following do you guys think would be more worth it? what scores well too? i’d really appreciate any replies💖

15. ( top + pants combo)

or anything else I didn’t include in my pics?
    I particularly have my eye on 2, 4, 12, 13, 14 & 15 but I don’t want to waste kstars since they’re all quite expensive! help please 🥺
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

So I of course already have the first eyes I always use. Should i buy the second??

like: buy the second eyes
    agree: keep the first eyes & save k-stars
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    I was finally able to get the ombré lips and I was wondering if I should also get the nose shape (with blush and face contour) bc I don’t know if it makes a huge difference lol
    Left is without the nose shape - right if with the nose shape

Agree - buy it
    Like - save your kstars, it looks the same
    Wait are those lips available?
    No! I got from the VB! But I had 38 diamonds and was voting like crazy and the option to watch a video appeared and then... the 2 diamonds I needed to buy it lol 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    edited November 2020

I always feel like the glitter lips look weird on my doll. Should I just go for it? Idk if it will grow on me
    I felt the same way about the lips on my doll! I still bought them during kimiversary and they have grown on me! They aren’t my everyday lips but definitely a must have

edit: realized that you got them already lol