Options

🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    So we’re probably going to get the update tomorrow or Thursday 😒 or probably even Friday 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I don’t know where to ask this, I should’ve gotten this stuff during Black Friday, but I have many k-stars and I’m wanting to spend some more.
    Should I get the skirt and top for future sys and the hairstyle in the second pic for winter sys?
    Agree = Yes, get the 3 items
    Like = No, don’t get any save for Christmas boxes
    It looks good on your doll so I'd say go for it! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Just created a new holiday themed outfit and profile pic in anticipation of the Christmas update ❤️ It’s my first Christmas with KKH so I don’t really have any holiday clothes or accessories, excited to get some this year!

• Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @pristineperson that would not be the first time. Glu already fixed these kind of glitches immediately in the past years 
    Android
  • Options
    DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    edited December 2020
    edit: don’t mind me just thriving waiting for this delayed update. if it’s taking this long it should be somewhat promising😭

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    That’s Glu sneaky way to make up for that 20 stars that they gave it to some ppl 🤡
  • Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited December 2020

@DearDelilah This makes it sort of obvious I'd edit the comment but that's just my opinion

edited to get rid of the quote 🤦‍♀️😂 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited December 2020
    can someone PM me what we're talking about lol I am confusion

Edit: Got it. Thanks guys. Agreed that Glu likes to take away nice things & we can't be too careful
  • Options
    meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

changing the subject 🥰 i hope we get the update tomorrow or at least get told that we won’t so we can all relax. 
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

changing the subject 🥰 i hope we get the update tomorrow or at least get told that we won’t so we can all relax. 
    I don't mind waiting for the update as long as I know when it comes. So I agree!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt @jhabs thank you dolls for the heads up! just edited my comment right now❤️
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • Options
    thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I forgot her @ , but did the doll with no BF sale ever give an update ??
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Glue needs to get their customer service together 😬 its embarrassing I've never seen this much poor service and then to deny a doll a sale and someone who did offers
    I agree.
    Its truly disrespectful that they need to deny a doll a sale because she was excluded from it, and the fact that they ban somebody for offers they spent money on is ridiculous, they have had very poor training, it shows with how they deal with situations like this, and this is honestly the worst I have seen the support team, they need to get their act together and be there for people who really need help, not treat them like they are nothing.
  • Options
    krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    It's delayed because they're adding a platinum tier lol 
    DON’T EVEN JOKE LIKE THAT!!!
  • Options
    rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Off topic but I looove watching my videos on my iphone, it takes me like 10 minutes.
    I spend like 2 hours watching videos on my android! I hope this gets fixed soon
  • Options
    TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Off topic but I looove watching my videos on my iphone, it takes me like 10 minutes.
    I spend like 2 hours watching videos on my android! I hope this gets fixed soon
    @rociodemayo I hope that gets fixed too!! I used to watch the videos on breaks, but now I have to watch them during classes and it really bothers me
  • Options
    Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    anyway I at least want the newsletter and even some dumb dye for our missed present from last month
  • Options
    MaddieFlowersMaddieFlowers Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I forgot her @ , but did the doll with no BF sale ever give an update ??
    @Stanislav1103 no I don’t think they did, I still find it very rude that the thread was closed. like, we don’t even know if she got her sale or not.
    Edit: just checked her profile, no they didn’t at all, I hope she got her sale I really do, it’ll put me at ease and make my day better knowing someone else’s day is better cause they got what they needed.
    Friends with him, and he hasn’t gotten it fixed as of a few hours ago when we talked : /