Options

🗳️☘️SYS Lucky Green 3/15/21 Get ready for the Wearing o' the Green. Lucky Green☘️💚

Comments

• Options
    AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    I am SO MAD. I was in third place in Gold but then the girl who was in 4th place submitted an extra ticket with FIVE SECONDS LEFT on the clock. Literally so annoyed because I really wanted the dress.
  • Options
    tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    I am SO MAD. I was in third place in Gold but then the girl who was in 4th place submitted an extra ticket with FIVE SECONDS LEFT on the clock. Literally so annoyed because I really wanted the dress.
    That happens to me every time. I hear there are people who just submit one extra ticket last second to combat that!!!! 
  • Options
    bbbiancybbbiancy Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    try going to the trendsetter rankings immediately after the "calculating final rankings" timer ends. the votes don't register immediately so it might still reflect as you getting the third place prizes 
  • Options
    MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    All my votes was 50-60+, But I still came in 7th 🙄😑
  • Options
    Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Ok so here are my looks 11-14. I really wanted all the items so I used an extra ticket that I had
    saved to beat the girl in 1st😁. in my defense they had bought many tickets 🥲

Honestly this is the first time I’ve had multiple looks in the 50s (:
    sorry to the girl I sniped tho... I really wanted the whole look😗 

edit: typos & adding words
  • Options
    astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

got 6th gold, but i honestly think the prizes are quite hideous 
  • Options
    Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Ahhh I really love it 🥺 it’s so pretty 🤩
  • Options
    bbbiancy said:
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    try going to the trendsetter rankings immediately after the "calculating final rankings" timer ends. the votes don't register immediately so it might still reflect as you getting the third place prizes 

Quite the contrary actually 🥲 😒
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Because of time change I forgot to submit my last ticket, didn’t get the hair and I ended 14th at least I got the earrings but I hoped to get out of gold, this weekend it’ll be like hell
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Never been in a chill gold level. Came 2nd
  • Options
    mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I’ve been 2nd most of the time, I even passed 2 ticket buyers. Ofcourse with one hour to go someone submits extra tickets so didn’t get the dress... the other prices are okay tho

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • Options
    stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Finished Gold I in 14th, got the earrings only and they’re cute!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Options
    Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I ended up 9th in gold, and six votes away from the last earnable but tbh the hair is kind of basic 🥴, so I’m okay with not getting it 😂.  My votes were kind of average, but picked up when I used eyes that weren’t the default ones.
    My lowest, highest, and two favorites.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • Options
    karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I think we all got low scores on this event lol
    I got this in my silver box 😍

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • Options
    Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Finished 2nd in Silver III! Had to submit an extra ticket though. First time using an extra ticket in a long while, feels kinda nice

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

The gag, the goop, the gumption. Didn’t expect to get 2nd especially since a doll and I was basically flip flopping between the 2nd and 3rd the whole SYS. But I am extremely overjoyed with the earrings and the dress ! Even the clutch is cute ! I didn’t even notice it suppose to look like a gold bar. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

The earrings and the purse are gorgeous, I don't really like the shoes, they seem so off.
    I finished 3rd so I didn't get the dress, which is what I wanted most. I was 2nd for all the SYS, then this girl came out of nowhere and knocks me off 😭
    And for next SYS I'll be in gold 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Was hoping to snag the bag but couldn’t quite make it. The shoes will be going straight in the closet 😝
  • Options
    tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    The week I try to level down, half my looks are in the 50s....I skipped a ticket trying to level down but came in 10th somehow. Not the only one in my group that did that. So here’s me in my accessories lol 

• Options

I’m in LOVE with this hair, especially in this color! Still pretty bitter about being knocked out of third place and not getting the dress, but I’ve come to the conclusion that I would much rather save my tickets and my wallet for next SYS😌
  • Options
    MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I had to submit an extra ticket to get the dress😍

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I did well this time, ended in 4th place 🥳

Scared of the next one so I'll just enjoy this while I can 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited March 2021
    No extra tickets chill group, came in 6th 🌟 just started super late.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Options
    kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I decided to submit an extra ticket to try for the dress and ended up here :(
  • Options
    imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

I scored pretty well this event and came 2nd to a TB in Silver III 💚 A few of my favorite looks!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Forgot that SYS ends at 5 pm and didn't submit my last ticket 😅
    Bummed that I didn't get the earrings, but all in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this SYS! 💚

My palette was exceptionally good! It being parted makes this hairstyle look good with various hair accessories ✨

Congrats everybody! 💚