🗳️🧳 SYS - 3/22/21 - Trendy Tourist - Pack Your Bags - It's Traveling Time!✈️🗳️

Comments

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

4 38’s in a row. 
  • JAGTDollJAGTDoll Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    theyre not even that good... ive seen better looks than these..
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I hate looking and seeing dolls with great looks, on theme (as best as possible with this SYS), getting bad scores. I also was in the high 40s, then updated and now ended up with low 30s. Like 31 on my last 2 submissions. 
    I don't understand how so many dolls could be getting bad scores from voting when they are submitting the same looks or similar styles? It's not like the voting booth just collectively changed...
    Platform : iOS 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Lia888, @LindaVB, @AmandaMKkh thank you 😃 it was pretty chilled day, had takeout on the night with hubby and son, did video calls with family.
    Here’s my looks 3-7, didn’t play much yesterday so I missed a couple of tickets.

I play on iOS
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Was doing pretty good then i updated🤡 delayed my update cus i saw few dolls talking abt getting very low votes and mine started with the look immediately after updating. I shd have never updated until the event was over?🤔
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    tortor said:

And a few of my looks. Looks like I’m in a group with @stellarsphere and @e_corvo again 

love been in a group with forum dolls! it brings me so much joy lol
    what's your doll name?

I’m one of the two Victoria’s lol
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Steadily broke out of the app update curse!

She/Her
    Android
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

My scores are REALLY low... 2nd to 5th are my last 4 looks. I recreated my look that scored best (the one on the left) and scored 31 for almost exact the same look... I know not all my looks are on theme, but 26 votes 😫??!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 5-8:

Finally broke 50!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Just purchased a triple threat and didn’t receive a single ticket or diamond🥰
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    When you try to get creative submitting a look 

And get your lowest score

There goes muy chance at the earnable dress lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    My looks 1-8 in Gold 🤎 Slowly creeping out of my update dip in scores. 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    This is my worst scoring SYS. I started off okay getting 50's with my first two votes but ever since I can't break 40. I've been voting to see what I'm doing wrong and I don't understand. 

Is Glu running low on money and trying to force ticket purchases? 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    The only thing I can think of is that all the dolls getting 30s with amazing looks are paired against each other so the votes end up pretty tied? Like sometimes it’s easy to pick a look as one stands out but if there are two awesome on theme outfits I really struggle so that could explain it? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I am at a total lost with this theme and how we are supposed to dress up, I’ve been doing so well with the last 4 SYS but this one just killed me 😭 my looks must be terrible, I stuck to the sunglasses and warm clothes because of Kim’s call (for the most part) but her calls never seem to work so I tried something different; I hope it does better! (Looks 5-10)

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @tortor oh i see. love your current look!
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

@e_corvo thank you!!! Here’s how it and my last few have done

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I am at a total lost with this theme and how we are supposed to dress up, I’ve been doing so well with the last 4 SYS but this one just killed me 😭 my looks must be terrible, I stuck to the sunglasses and warm clothes because of Kim’s call (for the most part) but her calls never seem to work so I tried something different; I hope it does better! (Looks 5-10)

Last look scored a 40 🥲 I don’t think I’ll be able to get that last dress... I just want to stay in gold at least 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    This doll in my TS is so beautiful 😍

Meanwhile I’m getting decent scores, and I’m not even trying. I just want to level down to avoid going to gold. I really hate this tier system so much. We shouldn’t have to miss out on prizes to avoid being sent to TS ticket buying hell. I’m torn between skipping the earnable dress and TS prize or going to gold, ugh.
    - Emmy
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    🙃🙃🙃

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    tortor said:
    @e_corvo thank you!!! Here’s how it and my last few have done

and this are mine 🤡 i'm glad i don't like earnables and ts that much to submit extras
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

edited March 2021

Last look scored a 40 🥲 I don’t think I’ll be able to get that last dress... I just want to stay in gold at least 😭
    @stellarsphere try something more wintery. Maybe with hats, gloves, or scarves like:

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 1-8, my highest so far is a 44 🙃

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here