current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    @ARTPOP “i am not white so it’s okay for me to blackfish!” LMAOOO ok 
    you still think your game character = you? How tragic
    blackfishing!11! if we're going by your nonsensical logic, arent you bffs with Kim Kardashain? Why are you allowing her to continuously blackfish and appropriate then? 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    ARTPOP said:
    ARTPOP said:
    ARTPOP said:
    ARTPOP said:
    ARTPOP said:
    kkhcarla said:
    ARTPOP said:

hi🐞, i would just like to know why you felt the need to use a different skin tone, x

the way people continue to use POC hair and skin tone as an accessory is so sad. please, seek help.
    I am a POC myself...
    Seek help for what? Did you only play with barbie dolls of your skintone when you were growing up? Do you refuse to watch or play games that feature characters of other skintones than yours?

It's a game. Yall need to stop acting like a KIM k (lmao) digital avatar is a reflection of your reality. None of us have these items in our closets, none of us own that money properties or diamonds nor are we Kim K the appropriator's bffs in real life. 
    the way you said this like it was directed towards you. it wasn’t. it’s directed towards everyone who uses POC hair and skin tones during themes like this, disco, and wild life kinds of theme is upsetting. it rubs many POC off the wrong way.

the question is, why is it so difficult for people to use their own skin tone? playing as a doll of another race is weird to me. it’s crazy that people use the “it’s a game” excuse as it strengthens your argument. we will never be free from the clutches of this excuse.
    Uhm, it definitely was. Using darker skin tones specifically for wild life themes is definitely eyebrow raising but the queens of Disco were Donna Summer, Diana Ross. Gorgeous poc women who not only created a trend so powerful but also influenced clothing trend that is wildly referenced even until today. To pay tribute to them by trying to dress up as them is an uplifting, celebratory move. That's how I see things, at least.

Because this doll is not us? It IS a game. You can try modelling your doll's physicality on yourself but to expect every one to play the game like you...I dont think thats right too. To also assume my skin tone basing on an old (very old) screenshot I have as my avi is also nonsensical. 

That's not an excuse, it's a fact lol. Not many of us can relate to the majority of the things this game offers & its features. It is a form of escapism. Like most games. Like most toys. Do what you want with your game, with your digital avatar and let others play it the way they want to. Of course blatant racism should never be excused but to look for racism in places it doesnt exist does more harm than good.

This is the problem with performative, immature wokeness. They regurgitate stuff they've read elsewhere and are unable to respond to an argument that completely dismantle their faux wokeness
    immature & faux wokeness? no because what do i look like reading all that coming from someone who says it’s just a game and asking me about the barbies i played with? your argument isn’t valid, just stop it right here!
    Yes, exactly that. Immature, insincere, FAUX wokeness. 
    If this isn't just a game then what is it? WHAT are we playing if this isn't just a KIM KARDASHIAN HOLLYWOOD mobile game.
     I've never asked you if you have ever played with barbies you're BLATANTLY lying at this point. Not you telling me my argument isnt valid when you cant refute or counter one point without lying. Stop what? Putting an end to this bullshit y'all have been so freely spewing? That's not going to happen. You are free to stop replying though (which you should've done in the first place instead of trying to act sassy bc you got nothing else to contribute) 
    i’m many things but a liar i’ll never be ☝🏽! you asked about the barbie dolls, did you not? what does a damn barbie have to do with kkh? you can honor black icons without changing the color of your skin. you don’t whitewash them. would you say the same if someone dressed up as a black person and changed their skin tone, in order to “honor” & prevent them from whitewashing? it’s really unfortunate that a POC can’t even see why this is offensive to other POCs! how sad. log out x
    But you literally just lied...??? 😅
    I have explained to correlation plenty times in this page and Im pretty sure you've read all the posts seeing as you had the time to react to them. 

You ARE whitewashing black icons if you're trying to emulate them during their golden era if you're slapping on a white skin on them. 

A white person IN REAL LIFE changing their skintone (the way Kim Kardashians been doing) to honor black people IS what putting on a blackface is. Fortunately these dolls are not living beings. There are inanimate avatars that cannot participate in the complexities of our social environment. They weren't "BORN" any color. You get the right to dress them up however you want to. You can attempt to replicate yourself if thats what you wish to do but its important to keep in mind that you're not them and they are not you.

Because people love finding racism where it doesn't exist and that's just as harmful as actual racism is. Drop the dictatorship x
    dictatorship? 

Yes dictatorship. You want everyone to play the game the way you do and when they dont you call them names and throw a tantrum
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @AliBryant so cool! Thanks for letting me know ❤️ i will use the mask till the end bcs its the only thing getting me over 50.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited April 2021

I’m strugling so bad this SYS... it just makes me sad, as I’m playing this game for such a long time.

I’m 28th(!!) in my group. That’s a spot for players who barely submit any outfits. Not for a longtime player like me, who did save K-stars for special events, who did spend some money in this game (which I regret now) etc.... 😔
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    kkhjulia said:
    @YoMomma that dress is so cute! Your doll always serves 🤩
    Thank you so much doll 💕
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

Hope that someone will knock me down from 13th place in gold to silver III🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I got chills and they are multiplying. Love the hair !  

Doing well! I basically repeating my looks I did for the fairytale SYS. 
    IOS Player 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Anyone else voting booth not working?
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    @ARTPOP you’re still missing the point. You can have your opinion on whether your doll = you or not but the whole point is that POC dolls are saying that it IS hurtful to them when people change their skin tone and use POC hairstyles on white dolls. They don’t need a valid reason for being upset about it, the point is they are saying that they ARE upset. By telling them that they shouldn’t be you are disrespecting their feelings (did you hear about what happened on GMB a couple of weeks ago?) and when people continue to do these things when they have been asked not to because it upsets people, that is where the issue lies because it’s just plain rude. When you ask someone to stop doing something because it upsets them, you expect them to stop.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I'm gonna insert my 2 cents here after reading everything. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is forcing you to dress the doll as YOU in real life. That would be unfair to force you to do that considering that some just see the doll as a character (and insecurities exist). However if a certain event starts (just like this one) and you feel the need to darken you doll to the point that she looks a completely different race (yes I'm aware that some black people can go lighter in certain seasons while darker in others I'm one of them) then that's just where the problem starts. In some past SYS events, it could be questionable to change your dolls skintone for some reason. Or even starting to use POC hairstyles in an event that's about resembling aliens. That's just it. I've seen black dolls on social media cosplaying as the powerpuff girls (or other non black iconic characters) w/o changing the skintone
  • fairyberryfairyberry Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    my looks 1-13...forgot to post in the beginning so here are all of them together👽

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Im in 9th hope no one kicks me out. Its my first day at the office today mew job so wish me luck dolls 🤩

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 9-13 ✨

• MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My last look on this SYS 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I don't remember the last time I managed to win the items without using extra tickets
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Got my first ever 60, but knowing poor scores comes next took away the feeling of achievement 

These looks had scored over 50 prior to the 60 😔 I really hope this curse doesn''t carry over to the Pastel SYS starting today 😭
    She/Her
    Android
  • blxirblxir Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    It’s clipped... I was one vote away ☹️ 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Boocketa Good luck!! 🍀
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
    AmyMimi said:

@AmyMimi Styling queen 👑 I love this look so much and I need to dye that dress in that color 😍😍😍

• anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I got my first perfect 60! 😍 Thank God it happened so late in the event. I have one more ticket left to submit so if I’m hit by a 30s curse it won’t hit me as hard... 😅

My looks!! 
    Terrible scores but I had fun creating looks and I didn’t care for any of the prizes, I’d like the hair but I won’t get it even if I submit my last ticket so I’ll skip it to go in silver III 👽  

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh aww thank you, so are you 😊💕 I always love your styling !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧