Iconic Squad

Comments

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Boocketa said:

My box looked great! But this is the only one Im opening bcs I dont think Ill be this lucky the second time around. Would rather spend diamonds in my squad ❤️

That’s the luckiest diamond box pallete i’ve ever seen! Only 1 dye in there how lucky

Omg 4 diamonds in a box? 😯 I didn’t know there could be that many
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I got this nice hair today!! Im hoping I get the other hair and the dress soon!! They are so pretty. 

@emmym I also had 4 diamonds in my box!! Didnt know it was possible either
    iOS Player
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Im only getting energy and cash lol but I got a lot of K stars bcs of your purchases. Thank you dolls 🌹
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Oooof my palettes have been rough hahah
    @JaelynJax do you have these jeans by any chance? 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Got this cute retro hair in today’s giftbox 😍 

Thank you everyone for the kstars and energy yesterday! 🌟
    edited May 2021
    Hii everyone! Just wanted to thank you to all the energy and k-stars we got yesterday. 

Also, I wanna address something. I live in Brazil and yes, sometimes I do purchase some k-star packs, but here they are SO expensive! 

Let me show you.

Of course there is a convertion rate and now 1 real equals 5,26 (as of today), and the prices may vary (it has been a while since they updated the prices in the game) but imagine paying 300 dollars for a diamond pack… or 540 dollars for a k-star pack. Thats absurd, I know, but that is what its like to me. 

Just to you all know, the minimum wage here is a little bit more than 1,000 reais, so imagine spending half of it in the biggest k-star pack. The lowest costs almost 30 reais, and thats still a lot for only 50 stars.

If it was 9,90 reais to me, as it is 9,90 dollars to you guys (I dont really know how much the cost in dollars for all the packs is) that would be so much better. But that also mean Glu would be getting less money from me.

That being said, all the stars and diamonds I have are from daily videos and saving up from SYS events.

Unfortunately I dont think Glu will change the prices so I probably wont be able to buy as much packs as you guys.

Im making this post explaining my situation because yesterday we got a lot of k-stars and energy because of the packs, and I dont want to come off as cheap or someone who doesnt want to help the squad.

I hope you can understand. Thank you! 💕
    iOS Player
    @AnaB no need to apologize! Totally get it!! I enjoy having you in our group 😊
    edited May 2021
    I just wanted daily players in our group 😄
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Yesterday I picked the same dye 😐 hoping for better palettes soon like you guys are getting 🤞🏼😊
    @rikkksss thank you 💕💕💕💕💕💕
    iOS Player
    AnaB said:
    Hii everyone! Just wanted to thank you to all the energy and k-stars we got yesterday. 

Also, I wanna address something. I live in Brazil and yes, sometimes I do purchase some k-star packs, but here they are SO expensive! 

Let me show you.

Of course there is a convertion rate and now 1 real equals 5,26 (as of today), and the prices may vary (it has been a while since they updated the prices in the game) but imagine paying 300 dollars for a diamond pack… or 540 dollars for a k-star pack. Thats absurd, I know, but that is what its like to me. 

Just to you all know, the minimum wage here is a little bit more than 1,000 reais, so imagine spending half of it in the biggest k-star pack. The lowest costs almost 30 reais, and thats still a lot for only 50 stars.

If it was 9,90 reais to me, as it is 9,90 dollars to you guys (I dont really know how much the cost in dollars for all the packs is) that would be so much better. But that also mean Glu would be getting less money from me.

That being said, all the stars and diamonds I have are from daily videos and saving up from SYS events.

Unfortunately I dont think Glu will change the prices so I probably wont be able to buy as much packs as you guys.

Im making this post explaining my situation because yesterday we got a lot of k-stars and energy because of the packs, and I dont want to come off as cheap or someone who doesnt want to help the squad.

I hope you can understand. Thank you! 💕
    No worries 💕 You aren’t expected to 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    @JaelynJax do you have these jeans by any chance? 
    Sry long day at work. But yes I have the jeans and will put it in my lookbook
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    @JaelynJax thank you so much! 
    These boxes are just not my friend 🤣🤣
    emmym thank you!!!!  <3
    iOS Player
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Making a progress with my choices 😀 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    I finally got a dress! 

So much dye 🥲

• lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Finally a good palette compared to the other ones I’ve been getting!
    @Melissa_kkh welcome! 😄
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    Hey everyone! So excited to join the squad! 

I got a pretty bad palette but managed to get the hair i wanted this morning so i’m really happy!
    Lucky pick today...so much dye!  😭

Ooooof these boxes! 
    rikkksss said:
    Ooooof these boxes! 
    I feel like the quality of these giftboxes has dropped slightly since the first week 😕
    @henriette I think the same thing! I only managed to get 2 items, my other picks were dye or energy
    iOS Player
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts

I can’t believe i had no dyes in my gift box. Also i am in LOVE with this hair 

I Wish i picked the pink dress😭