🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 6/11/21 - Treat Yourself to a Shopping Spree! 🛍️

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    a1335 said:
    jalapeno said:
    a1335 said:
    Okay y’all, here’s the deal: I have 1610 stars saved for Kimiversary but I really want the eyes. I bought one box already and got dye and told myself to accept my fate but I keep seeing all your dolls and it’s making me sooo sad lol do I chase and just hope I don’t bankrupt myself? Or do I mourn for the day and move on? I’m just concerned because the only way I get more stars is doing offers on double diamonds and apparently glu isn’t doing that again before the sale (thanks so much glu btw)

Anyways: 
    awesome= Go for it and don’t stress about stars 
    Lol= don’t chase and save for the sale 
    I sent you the link
    @jalapeno I didn’t get it, if you don’t mind would you try and resend it? So sorry! 
    Yes ill copy and re send it
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I’ve done over probably 100 reality tv shows (including kstars from businesses) to get back to where I was. Hopefully I can get to 800 or 900 tomorrow. 😭🙏🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    Will these lips be on sale during the event?agree =yes,lol=no
  • Options
    violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited June 2021
    jalapeno said:
    a1335 said:
    Okay y’all, here’s the deal: I have 1610 stars saved for Kimiversary but I really want the eyes. I bought one box already and got dye and told myself to accept my fate but I keep seeing all your dolls and it’s making me sooo sad lol do I chase and just hope I don’t bankrupt myself? Or do I mourn for the day and move on? I’m just concerned because the only way I get more stars is doing offers on double diamonds and apparently glu isn’t doing that again before the sale (thanks so much glu btw)

Anyways: 
    awesome= Go for it and don’t stress about stars 
    Lol= don’t chase and save for the sale 

If u go up i went for it lol it took my freebie and 4 boxes bought with k stars to get it but i think its worth it you have a lot more k stars than me 😂i was at 600 but now back at 500 ill dm u a thing that gives me a lot of k stars
    can I ask you what you used to gain the kstars back? @jalapeno
  • Options
    christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I need to spend 85kstars for the vip dress.. which business is best to buy? And cost? Also willing to buy another pet if it helps 
  • Options
    christiekkh said: 
    I need to spend 85kstars for the vip dress.. which business is best to buy? And cost? Also willing to buy another pet if it helps 
    Someone told me Paris boutique 
  • Options
    I think you need 140 stars and 85 grand to fully furnish and get the maxium k stars of 6 or 7 i think
  • Options
    Is anyone else’s game just freezing non stop???
  • Options
    siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Gave in and bought enough to reach the shoes, so she's a nighttime firefly as far as I'm concerned ✨💫

Your doll looks so cute!😍💫
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @thesweetone so pretty 💙✨✨✨
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone so pretty 💙✨✨✨

@siennaishollow thank you dolls! 😍💙
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.