1101112131416Next

Comments

• Options
    heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    @rose2797 Good luck with grad school! Wish you the best 💞

@Olivia1896 @TheaTakesLA welcome to our squad 🤗
  • Options
    By the way, is it possible to change ownership of this thread as well? Because right now we are a full squad again so it can be changed back to Full instead of Open, but in the future if someone leaves we might have to change that again and I can imagine @rose2797 will have better things to do than keep up with our thread 😜
  • Options
    kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited August 2021
    By the way, does anyone have the maximum number of fans? I’m curious what it is, I currently have 1.9b fans but I think I read somewhere the maximum is over 2.4b, does anyone know? 🥰
    I think it’s 2.1b because I’m on level 99 and #1 and anytime I do an event I don’t get any more fans than that.  

I was trying to say good luck with grad school @rose2797 but somehow it disappears when I actually post the comment, hopefully this one will post lol 
  • Options
    purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hi! I just applied for your squad.
    I am a daily player and I would love to play with people who love the game like me.

Sorry for my bad expressions, I'm Spanish 💖🌸👼🏼🌷

• Options
    saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    By the way, is it possible to change ownership of this thread as well? Because right now we are a full squad again so it can be changed back to Full instead of Open, but in the future if someone leaves we might have to change that again and I can imagine @rose2797 will have better things to do than keep up with our thread 😜
    Maybe if you start a new thread? Ours is up to 16 pages now so it might be a good idea to do that anyway! 😊 Did we accept the first two people who applied?
  • Options
    siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Olivia1896 I just accepted your request to join, welcome to our squad!

@TheaTakesLA hi doll! Are you positive your in-game name is Thea? I've looked through all of the request I got and have not seen your name... The closest to your name I saw was Leia

@purpi heyy! We currently only have one spot left in our squad, and since another doll asked to join first, I will prioritize her. However, if we ever have another spot in our squad, I'll be sure to message you!:)
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Options
    Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts

@TheaTakesLA hi doll! Are you positive your in-game name is Thea? I've looked through all of the request I got and have not seen your name... The closest to your name I saw was Leia

@purpi heyy! We currently only have one spot left in our squad, and since another doll asked to join first, I will prioritize her. However, if we ever have another spot in our squad, I'll be sure to message you!:)
    Thank you 😘✌🏻
  • Options
    Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Any of you lovelies have Instagrams for your dolls that I can follow?
  • Options
    KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Welcome new dolls!!🥰
    @Olivia1896 unfortunately I don’t have an IG for my doll but that’s an awesome idea!! 
  • Options
    TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

Realized too late that I requested the wrong one 🙁 
  • Options

If they accepted you into the other group but you still want to join ours you could maybe leave it and request to join ours this time! 😊
  • Options

saffron58 said:

If they accepted you into the other group but you still want to join ours you could maybe leave it and request to join ours this time! 😊
    Was there still room? I thought it was full? 
    EDIT: I just checked and it looked like there was still one more spot so I requested to join!
  • Options
    siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @TheaTakesLA I accepted your request, welcome!:)
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Options
    @TheaTakesLA I accepted your request, welcome!:)
    Thank you! So excited to be a part of this squad!!!
  • Options
    saffron58 said:
    Maybe if you start a new thread? Ours is up to 16 pages now so it might be a good idea to do that anyway! 😊 Did we accept the first two people who applied?
    Good plan! I just made one but it still has to be approved. I tagged everyone in the first comment so I think you should all receive a message once the new thread is up🥰
  • Options
    Is the new thread up? @heavydirtysoul
  • Options
    @KKHMICAELA I think it still needs to be approved. I just sent koko a message to ask about it, maybe something went wrong with the approval. If so, I’ll remake it🤗 I’ll keep you updated 
  • Options
    Hey dolls. Doesn’t the show stopper deal or whatever it’s called - include tickets, k stars and diamonds? I purchased it as I always do when a new SYS comes out - but I received my diamonds and k stars - no tickets? 
  • Options
    @KKHMICAELA that’s so weird! I’ve purchased it multiple times and that has never happened to me. Maybe reach out to support I guess? I feel like weird glitches like that happen way too often 😕
  • Options
    Doesn’t it normally include 2 tickets ? @saffron58
  • Options
    Doesn’t it normally include 2 tickets ? @saffron58
    Yeah it definitely does! Every time I’ve purchased that it’s given me everything it said it would. It’s so frustrating to have to go through Glu’s customer service when it should just work and give you what you bought ☹️
  • Options
    The new thread is up dolls 💞
  • Options
    Pls tag me in the new thread or message me the link - it got lost in my notifications! Ty @heavydirtysoul