🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 638 Posts
    Also back in Bronze I even though I levelled down from Gold to Silver III 🙄

• NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Still no response from customer support.
    @KalindaKing are there any news regarding players being put in the wrong levels? Because looking at the forum and on Facebook it doesn’t seem to be resolving at all.
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    My scores are garbage mama

But at least I’m in the right tier so I guess I shouldn’t complain 🥴
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,099 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    🤡🤡

THIS GIF 😭😭😭 this happened to me literally I spent ALL my diamonds just to get that damn hair. And I finally got it after like opening 9 boxes 🥲 
    @robynicole I wish I picked the hair. It’s what I wanted most 😭 and the dress ! I’ve spent half my diamonds and only got the body glitter so I’m officially giving up 🥺 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 530 Posts
    All these dyes in the diamond boxes but where is the Gold dye??? 🤔 
    Right?? I can’t stand dye in diamond boxes, but at least at the rare dyes like gold and the pretty iridescent ones. I didn’t see a single one in 20 diamond boxes. :’)
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I was bumped down to Bronze again and contacted customer support. I’m so confused by the representative’s wording. I’d attach screen shots but idk if we’re allowed🥴 Anyways, they made it sound like they’re aware of the issue, but I wont be placed in the correct tier till NEXT sys?? Sooo.. I guess in the mean time I’ll just eff myself then🤷🏼‍♀️

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited September 30
    I was bumped down to Bronze again and contacted customer support. I’m so confused by the representative’s wording. I’d attach screen shots but idk if we’re allowed🥴 Anyways, they made it sound like they’re aware of the issue, but I wont be placed in the correct tier till NEXT sys?? Sooo.. I guess in the mean time I’ll just eff myself then🤷🏼‍♀️

Mine was confusing too. They told me that there was “no dispensaries” on their end and that the next time I enter a league “it must be gold league.” That didn’t happen though. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 237 Posts
    Past sys I was in bronze 1 (before my ts group appear), then I was placed wrong in a ts group in silver 3, then I was placed in gold (which is my correct level) and finish the sys in 9th gold and now I’m back in silver 3 🤡
  • littlesweetlittlesweet Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    First 3 looks. Guess I should try some random outfits instead :’)
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 161 Posts

happy with what i got!👸🏼🔱
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 530 Posts
    Support told me that they'd move me either this SYS or next SYS.
    Guess it'll be a fun mystery until I submit my next ticket lol.
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 443 Posts

Mine was confusing too. They told me that there was “no dispensaries” on their end and that the next time I enter a league “it must be gold league.” That didn’t happen though. 
    “No dispensaries” lol wth?? *Sigh* we may need to go to the dispensary after all this lol🤦🏼‍♀️
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 561 Posts
    I hope this has happened for other dolls that were bumped down to the wrong rank…
    i just received 18 k stars, energy and the 3 SYS boxes I should’ve received when voting ended this morning… I have FINALLY been placed in the correct rank as well. 
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I loved the diamond box itens and decided to spend my diamonds… i love the body glitter and the halo but i REALLY wanted the hair 🥺 and now i’m only have 2 diamonds left lol

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    I knew my luck with the diamond boxes was too good to be true because I just submitted my first look and got put back in Bronze I 😡

glad I took screenshots earlier today of my rank in Gold 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 633 Posts
    I hope this has happened for other dolls that were bumped down to the wrong rank…
    i just received 18 k stars, energy and the 3 SYS boxes I should’ve received when voting ended this morning… I have FINALLY been placed in the correct rank as well. 
    @KKHMICAELA is there anything specific you included in your message to support? I've gotten nothing since I sent in my screenshots at 3pm EST...
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Help! Is there any way to get cheaper hair colors? The ones I like are 190 Kstars so I’m wondering if there’s any other way to get them
    Aleja28 said:
    Help! Is there any way to get cheaper hair colors? The ones I like are 190 Kstars so I’m wondering if there’s any other way to get them
    They'll be half off on Black Friday!! There's also a couple colors you can get in bronze boxes and in kollections
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Looks 1-4 I know they’re not the best but these scores hurt after all the diamonds and real money I spent to get some of this stuff 😞
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Here’s my diamond box chase, was shooting for the hair! I had 29 diamonds, and was not going and will not spend money on this game. 

In order: tickets, old sys dress, glitter, hair! 

Customer service wrote me back and gave me the prizes I missed from the weekday SYS! They also apparently fixed my style level, but I won't see it until I submit my next look, so I'll update when that happens