Options

🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• Options
    marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    My picks lol
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I found some interesting stuff in the top starts list.
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood Wikipedia says Skylar & Chase are rivals, skylar for F and Chase for M.

Also there are three Dirks…
    🤔

This is irrelevant apologies!
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    No heating issues but my battery is draining much faster too and phone seems faster than usual
    Android player. 👾
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Same with the battery but I’m sure is nothing to do with Glu but with the apple IOS update itself a few weeks back
  • Options
    MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Same with the battery but I’m sure is nothing to do with Glu but with the apple IOS update itself a few weeks back
    It’s not only happening with iOS only but android users too & I can assure you it has nothing to do with the Apple iOS update since I haven’t updated it.The heating up & battery drainage only happens when I open up KKH.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Oh, I am not the only one who find that my phone battery going flat much faster ? I was wondering if my phone battery needed a replacement 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I didn’t noticed heating, but my battery goes down faster. Please fix this!
    iOS player 

• Options
    rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    My battery is draining so much faster too! I play on iphone 6s (so old 🤣)
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I don't know if I'm the only one but I don't have any battery drainage but my phone heated up after I played for like 5 minutes.

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I can confirm is the game and not the iOS update. I’m still on iOS 14 and I’m having the same problem with the battery draining and the re-heating with my iPhone 11. 
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    So not exactly sure if it could be my phone or the game, but hours after updating the game my phone completely froze and restarted itself, it’s been stuck on this white apple loading screen for 13-14 hours now and it hasn’t fixed itself, I noticed the game was running faster than usual and that it heated up my device seconds after opening the game and because I’ve never once had an issue like this it makes me believe it may have been the game that caused this, thought it was strange this happened on the day of the update.

I felt like it was right to warn others about this since now I’m probably gonna have to get a new phone if nothing changes, but it sucks that it’s happening to others, this is very concerning.
  • Options
    KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Free box!
  • Options
    rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I am dying to get those nice boots with the ripped thighs (not sure if that’s the right name) shouldn’t they be available now?
  • Options
    ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    What was the gift for 1st day of Christmas? I think there was some issue and I didn't get my update until a day late.  :/
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    What was the gift for 1st day of Christmas? I think there was some issue and I didn't get my update until a day late.  :/
    it was not over 5 stars, honestly cant remember
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    how do y’all save storyline outfits? do you just not finish the storyline?
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    SofiKkh said:
    yes
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    This is unrelated to the update but can someone please explain to me what this means? 

What exactly am I supposed to score 5 star rating on? I did a reality show and I did a story line mission and got five stars on both of them but this is still here? 

(Someone please help 🥲)
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    I shared your posts that said the new update might cause your phone to heat up or drain your battery. Sorry that's happening! We're looking into it and I'll let you know when I hear back next week. 
    This is really the reason that I repeatedly ask for updates to not be released so close to the weekend. Kalinda, please please please relay this to the team. Every time an update is out, we're stuck with some kind of issue. Just yesterday, I was marveling at how fast KKH is, only to notice within a few minutes how my phone feels like it went through a furnace.

Customer service just throws up their hands midway into the week and postpones all issues to another week. The update doesn't work as it's supposed to. Our NPCs vanish one time and then our SYS votes aren't calculated another time. This is just so beyond sloppy at this point. I don't mind glitches every now and then. It happens. I get it. But if glitches are happening every. single. TIME, then it means that you (glu) needs to step up with the testing. And no, not just the developer side. Test it from the USER side. That's so beyond important! Hire proxy users or voluntary ones to test the app for you! Please, it's literally SO EASY! And even delay the update for as long as you need or don't even bother giving us one until you resolved these issues. Please.
    This also means that for people facing the same problem as me (game completely crashing on ipad) who only have one device are totally missing out on the weekend event items. Luckily I have another device I can use but this is beyond frustrating.
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited December 2021
    YoMomma said:
    🤔 I had to change it to my profile picture 

I’m crying 🤣🤣 it’s a KKH Picasso 
    It’s 

iOS player 

• Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    @ashleyy I think it might mean to get a 5 star rating on any job? but could refer to something specific...I dont remember if I did this storyline or not
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    SofiKkh said:
    you can save it till you have enough stars finish the chain, you still get the free gifts you just don't get the extra points at the end
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    This is unrelated to the update but can someone please explain to me what this means? 

What exactly am I supposed to score 5 star rating on? I did a reality show and I did a story line mission and got five stars on both of them but this is still here? 

(Someone please help 🥲)
    Can you post showing your tabs on the side opened? It could be referring to a specific task.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @ashleyy there's an old thread on here that talks about it, it's meant to be a gig at Muse in SoHo and Simon is supposed to call you for it. Is it the gig above the task in your screenshot? 

The title of the thread is called, " Andre's Challenge: Top ALT Designer" if you want to take a look at it since I can't post the link 
  • Options
    sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Got this beautiful dress in my gift box. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.