Options

🎥🎉 KK:H Weekend Event 12/31/21 -Keep the Cameras Rolling/Ring in the New Year!🍾📺

Comments

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    The NYE dress is sleeveless in the email I got! I think it looks so much prettier without the sleeves 😕
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    The NYE dress is sleeveless in the email I got! I think it looks so much prettier without the sleeves 😕
    I have never seen this picture in my life 🥺
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I'd like the option to have that kollection dress with and without the sleeves. I'd didn't get that bundle yet though so I have to wait to get that dress. It's also a shame that pink dress look was over 200 Kstars. I would have bought it if it was the usual price range. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Addison90210Addison90210 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

I actually really like this outfit, the hair isn't my favourite but at least it's the last item, it could also come in handy for some sys events as I don't have any hairstyle that looks like this.

Honestly, wouldn't mind getting any of these items. I particularly like the hair and the drink :) .
    Those outfits are super cute. I will try to get the silver combo as I do not have much stars lately
  • Options
    Addison90210Addison90210 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I am going to miss this xmas, so much stuff, it was so fun
  • Options
    ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier thank you for letting me know where the boots are from! ☺️
  • Options
    Too early for me to posting about New Year's, but I hope everyone has a better 2022 with how weird the last 2 years have been. And Glu could have a good 2022 if they stop making choices in the game that alienate players... ✨🎉🎊

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited December 2021
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I’m hoping for better service from glu in the game this New Years 
  • Options
    CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Anyone know what Nikolai says if you choose "me too" instead of "and more" at the countdown event? Does he ask you out? 😂
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Candyy said:
    Anyone know what Nikolai says if you choose "me too" instead of "and more" at the countdown event? Does he ask you out? 😂
    you get to kiss them
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    My doll got a kiss from no one especially since thanks to the update device heating glitch, I rushed through the first gig of this 5 week storyline and didn't know what was going on. I also didn't think it made sense to make such a long storyline that wasn't for dating characters people have been asking for. 

• Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Happy New Year's eve! Our all family has come down with Covid so not much celebrating here but at least my doll can look all glamorous! 

• Options
    CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Candyy said:
    you get to kiss them
    Does he say anything before the kiss? 😂
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

Ahhhh! This dress is so pretty 😍 
    Happy new year 🎊 Hope everyone has an amazing year with their loved ones ♥️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    KaleiraKaleira Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hello everybody, I am new to the Forum and hope you can help me. I can't find the camera guy nowhere to film. I want the rewards so badly from this weekends event but no matter what home/mansion/appartement I go to, no camera guy. This is so annoying. Am I the only one with this problem?  :'(
  • Options
    kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Kaleira said:
    Hello everybody, I am new to the Forum and hope you can help me. I can't find the camera guy nowhere to film. I want the rewards so badly from this weekends event but no matter what home/mansion/appartement I go to, no camera guy. This is so annoying. Am I the only one with this problem?  :'(
    Hey love, try going to Mirimount Pictures in Hollywood and click ‘Mirimount Studios’ he should be there and then you can either press the speech bubble or the little camera symbole above his head. Hope you find him 
    albanian ios player ♡
  • Options
    pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Happy new year 😍😍🥰if you have new year resolutions, i hope you will manage to follow through each one of it ✌😍
  • Options
    kkhaylina said:
    Kaleira said:
    Hey love, try going to Mirimount Pictures in Hollywood and click ‘Mirimount Studios’ he should be there and then you can either press the speech bubble or the little camera symbole above his head. Hope you find 
  • Options
    I tried Mirimount and also Kim's Home but still nothing, no camera guy. It drives me mad
  • Options
    @Kaleira If you started a reality gig in another house, the camera man should be in whichever home it was. 

• Options
    I just got to Sidney to film my reality show in Black Rabbit, there was the crew. It was one of the goals. I guess that's why I didn't found them. Let's hope after finishing this goal that I will find them again at my Bel Air house. Thank you for the help ❤️
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Happy New Year's eve! Our all family has come down with Covid so not much celebrating here but at least my doll can look all glamorous! 

So sorry to hear that, hope you all keep in good health and happy new year, your doll looks amazing 😊👍🥳
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Got the dress, never gotten it so quick before (the third prize). should be finished the event tomorrow or early Sunday 😊👍

also, Idk why the photo booth keeps acting up on me, I don't have the new years background. Its not in the list of the ones that I own or the list of all of them to buy.

• Options
    Ilze said:

So sorry to hear that, hope you all keep in good health and happy new year, your doll looks amazing 😊👍🥳
    Thank you very much! Happy New year to you too! 🥰 🥳
  • Options
    Got the dress, never gotten it so quick before (the third prize). should be finished the event tomorrow or early Sunday 😊👍

also, Idk why the photo booth keeps acting up on me, I don't have the new years background. Its not in the list of the ones that I own or the list of all of them to buy.

I don't have the NY background either, I spent aaaages looking for it too!!
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Candyy said:
    geenellys said:
    Candyy said:
    you get to kiss them
    Does he say anything before the kiss? 😂
    iirc after you do and more they say oh i didn't want to be the one to say it or something like that and then you either kiss them or celebrate new years but I'm playing with Natalia though I'm sure is the same for both 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Happy New Year everybody! 🎄🧡

Got points in my box, the items are cute but I'm not gonna chase

• Options
    Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    For anyone who bought the weekly storyline outfit, can you post a pic of the hair without the mask? Thank you 😊