Options

KK:H 1/24/22 Weekday 5 Star Professional TB Event!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hi doll @JuliaJade
    I believe this week's storyline gift are these tennis ball earrings and the extra points ✨ I hope I could help 

Hey Girl Hey @TheValkyrie I thought these came with the storyline outfit? You buy the outfit before the last event and then you typically, not always, get a gift afterwords. The earrings were with the outfit when I bought it for 140 kstars. 
  • Options
    TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    JuliaJade said:
    Hi doll @JuliaJade
    I believe this week's storyline gift are these tennis ball earrings and the extra points ✨ I hope I could help 

Hey Girl Hey @TheValkyrie I thought these came with the storyline outfit? You buy the outfit before the last event and then you typically, not always, get a gift afterwords. The earrings were with the outfit when I bought it for 140 kstars. 
    I did not buy the outfit so that's why I believe this is the free gift 🤷‍♀️
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • Options
    loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    JuliaJade said:
    Hi doll @JuliaJade

Sometimes they give the gift before the end of the storyline event, Simon called and gave us the earrings before he showed us the outfit, then when you saw the outfit you were already wearing the earrings ☺️
  • Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    JuliaJade said:
    Hi doll @JuliaJade

I did not buy the outfit so that's why I believe this is the free gift 🤷‍♀️
    Same. For the last two or three storylines, I received the free gift before completing the last part.
  • Options
    JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    @TheValkyrie, @loraainec, @kkhkarmen -
    Those Sneaky Bastards! Haha well thank you all for the information and confirmation. It takes a village! Happy weekend, Dolls!