Options

🎈KK:H Weekend Event -2/4/22 Party Party Party - All Weekend Long!🍹🎇

Comments

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I almost thought we didn’t get a freebie but it was hiding in the closet (unless I missed the call or something) 

We got it when Simon called, before going to lax to buy the outfit 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I picked the dress from the free box and that was the only thing I thought I might want from the items, so works for me. I also had to get the storyline look and I insist that we need to go back to having looks in the closet instead of these weekly outfits. I hate the way Glu changed how we get looks and I have to wait and see if I'll ever get a chance to get looks I had to miss. 
    Edit: I'm even happier I got the GB dress after seeing it dyes well in every color. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    my free box. THE LUCK!
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I picked the dress from the free box and that was the only I thought I might want from the items, so works for me. I also had to get the storyline look and I insist that we need to go back to having looks in the closet instead of these weekly outfits. I hate the way Glu how we get looks and I have to wait and see if I'll ever get a chance to get looks I had to miss. 
    Edit: I'm even happier I got the GB dress after seeing it dyes well in every color. 
    Yes! Glu really should make the outfits available - FOMO is a powerful tool but if the things are there to buy, more people will buy them which means more profit for Glu! And at the same time we get to enjoy this, too - for instance, I declined some outfits in the past but would have bought them now, so it’s completely illogical how it is now or never with the outfits.
  • Options
    maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    This dress is so pretty. Got the dress in my free box, the hair in the next box I bought. Pushed my luck but got dye in the third box. Won’t chase the rest of the outfit.

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2022
    @justanna We can pause storylines to be able get looks later but I think that's a hassle to have to keep track of all of that. And I would get more looks if they were just added to the closet. I can't spend money constantly to have enough Kstars for weekly outfits. At least when stuff is in the closet, I can get it when I can.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

Got the dress after opening up a couple of gift boxes.
    I spent a lot of kstars to get this dress & some other random basic stuff that I got before this but this one was absolutely worth it!
  • Options
    DakotaKKHDakotaKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Got Kylie’s dress in the free box 😍😭🖤
    ios player
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Really like this weekends earnables 

• Options
    TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Omg it was my second box 😭❤️ love this dress😍
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • Options
    loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    My chase, tbh I’m happy, it could be worse 😅

• Options
    ScarletJayScarletJay Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box!! I had a rough chase through the k-pop db, so I think I’m going to stop and save up for a little bit. 

The one thing I really want is the collection bundle - I think the hair is so cute! Should I save my k-stars for kimiversery or try and go for it?

like - save your k-stars
    agree - spin the collection
  • Options
    SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    Can someone who bought the storyline outfit show me what the hair looks like without the headpiece? 
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I got the heels in my free box, event points, then dress 

I opened more with dyes, event points and finally the hair 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    SofiKkh said:
    Can someone who bought the storyline outfit show me what the hair looks like without the headpiece? 

•android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    @Diaana thank u!!!
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Love the earnables but that shoulder is really questionable! It really bugs me so long hair with this one from now on 😄
  • Options
    jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I love it 🥰 I’ll keep playing for the hair just because I don’t want to get it in a throwback box down the line!
  • Options
    KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Hey dolls, I just recently started playing and I'm curious about somethings. Can someone please explain the throwback boxes. The outfits that can be win is the past sys earnables? The storyline cannot be purchased after the storyline week is over? I read that some dolls saved the storyline outfit for whenever they have Kstars so that means that you do not complete the storyline within the week? Can someone explain please 💗
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Finished! I tbh hate party events, they take forever to finish, which is why I’m not going to get the hair. 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    KKHNachi said:
    Hey dolls, I just recently started playing and I'm curious about somethings. Can someone please explain the throwback boxes. The outfits that can be win is the past sys earnables? The storyline cannot be purchased after the storyline week is over? I read that some dolls saved the storyline outfit for whenever they have Kstars so that means that you do not complete the storyline within the week? Can someone explain please 💗
    I don’t know how exactly they decides what goes and what doesn’t in TB boxes but when it comes to story line outfits I know a little. So atm if you refuse to buy an outfit there is no way to purchase it later (hope that changes soon!) and yes if u don’t buy or decline your outfit your weekly story line just pauses and you won’t get further calls until you make up your mind about the outfit. Next weeks story line would start as usual. So let’s say you can just pause one of the WSL until VIP event, buy the outfit, complete the story line and get a free gift. That won’t effect other story lines that you might start later that month.
    Hope that helps x
  • Options
    kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    @KalindaKing can this please be fixed !!
  • Options
    KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    KKHNachi said:
    I don’t know how exactly they decides what goes and what doesn’t in TB boxes but when it comes to story line outfits I know a little. So atm if you refuse to buy an outfit there is no way to purchase it later (hope that changes soon!) and yes if u don’t buy or decline your outfit your weekly story line just pauses and you won’t get further calls until you make up your mind about the outfit. Next weeks story line would start as usual. So let’s say you can just pause one of the WSL until VIP event, buy the outfit, complete the story line and get a free gift. That won’t effect other story lines that you might start later that month.
    Hope that helps x

It did help doll! Thank you so much now I understand better! 
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Feels like the fastest I ever finished a party event, i think this outfit is cute 💖

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

These outfits are so beautiful💕 I would go for the hair to use for my npcs if it wasn't a party weekend 🤷‍♀️
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    The fight I fought for this dress 😭 I only have 81 k-stars now but it’s beautiful and I regret nothing.😌 I did get lucky enough to pick the diamond box dress on my first try though. 😍

• Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Done 💖
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍