shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

I love the hair ☺️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts

• Options
    babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I believe we are going to get the extra points for the last task in this week's storyline.  I thinkmshe was saying there was no compensation for the glitch itself, but then we did get a few stars later so, well find out when the task is available in a few hours.
    But you can start dating now, the event is on, points are received for dates.  The only delay is the 8 am release of the 5th task in this week's storyline.
    I didn't get any bonus points 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    So I got the other part of the storyline with Zuhri and it was in Soho at Muse.. but what has me confused is that I didn’t refuse or buy the outfit, I’m saving it, but it’s weird that I continued the storyline while still saving the outfit.. idk maybe I’m confused or it was a glitch but i got a lot of money and xp from it but no bonus points. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    I didn’t get extra points for completing today’s task for the weekly storyline.
    Came back after completing the last task, in fact there was no compensation.  I’m sorry I misunderstood.  :( 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I believe we are going to get the extra points for the last task in this week's storyline.  I thinkmshe was saying there was no compensation for the glitch itself, but then we did get a few stars later so, well find out when the task is available in a few hours.
    But you can start dating now, the event is on, points are received for dates.  The only delay is the 8 am release of the 5th task in this week's storyline.
    I didn't get any bonus points 
    Yes, just came back to post I didn’t get points either.  I misunderstood .
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkhkarmen said:
    I didn’t get extra points for completing today’s task for the weekly storyline.
    Came back after completing the last task, in fact there was no compensation.  I’m sorry I misunderstood.  :( 

No worries! 🙂
  • Options
    I got the top in my free box so I wanted to test my luck and ended up with the hair and bottoms. 😅 

If only I was this lucky every time. Trying to resist the urge to compete the outfit. 😬

• Options
    tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Sad I wasted energy doing the last quest and did not get any weekend event points. @KalindaKing can we please get points like always? 
  • Options
    Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Did anyone else get the purse as a storyline gift?
  • Options
    KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited February 2022
    It’s really fun and cute how Glu can “fix” the kudos issue but can’t fix the problem with us not getting event points. @KalindaKing is anything going to be done about this??
    Omg yes. All this story line gliteched eveywere. No extra tb points, not even one dialogue while doing the tasks,  and now not event points??? Besides how dificultt is it for them to give it to us?? I mean is like giving stars for compensation. They can do it, they just don't want to :)
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    But didn’t Kalinda say that we will not receive event points this week? 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    Nikaraf said:
    Guys you don’t get anything for completing this weekend’s quest ( storyline )  earlier ( like event points ) so save your energy for dates. ( I know Kalinda said we won’t get em but just a heads up ) 
    I also posted this heads up but i guess not everyone checks the forum every moment like me lol. After that event that glitched and people couldn’t complete it and lost their streak, I always check the forum before starting these “weekly storylines” 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options

So glad I got the slippers bc I don’t have many. Also unlocked Shoe Addict achievement 🤩
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I also didn’t get any free bonus points for completing the week day event. 

Also, during the week, I never got the 5 bonus points for doing the daily quest.

I also noticed I wasn’t able to do the stories this week until later in the morning. Anyone else experiencing this?

edit - I just saw Kalindas post about delayed start times and no bonus points :(
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    I saw this and thought it was about how we didn’t get the 5 stars after each quest all week, not that we also wouldn’t get the hearts today 
  • Options
    Nikaraf said:
    At this point I don’t really care what Kalinda said, if they can fix the kudos “glitch” within a day they can fix this. 
    Honestly I don’t think this is a glitch , they straight up planned to not to give us bonus points this week 😐
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:
    At this point I don’t really care what Kalinda said, if they can fix the kudos “glitch” within a day they can fix this. 
    Honestly I don’t think this is a glitch , they straight up planned to not to give us bonus points this week 😐
    Honestly idk which is worse, either way Glu is incompetent 😭😭
  • Options
    lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:
    Honestly idk which is worse, either way Glu is incompetent 😭😭
    They just keep taking stuff away from us but hey “here’s your weekly outfit to buy oh and your diamond boxes”. No shame!!!
  • Options
    lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    How come did I waste almost 30 energies on the weekly quest but did not get ANY event points? It doesn’t make sense. If I knew about this I wouldn’t complete the quest this weekend. I need event points which I hardly collect because of my university exams and obviously... my life? Like seriously what is this?
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Really not a fan of not getting event points for doing the events. Probably going to stop at the umbrella and maybe log in for Sys. 
  • Options
    KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I know this dress looks similar to the other blue dress few weeks back but I think this one is cuter because it fits better

I communicate in memes
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I wish this game didn’t depend so much on ‘check the forums to see the latest glitch or you’ll lose out’. RIP all my energy. 💀
  • Options
    Katerina said:
    I know this dress looks similar to the other blue dress few weeks back but I think this one is cuter because it fits better

You look stunning 😍
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Freebie 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒