YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    YoMomma said:

I just love this chemise 🤍🤍🤍🤍
    @YoMomma this look is AMAZING😍
    @Chqrlotte Thank you my lovely 🥰 
  • Options
    KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Did anyone else get the purse as a storyline gift?
    Sorry, which purse? 
    I’m probably confused, but I don’t think I received any gift after completing the storyline this week
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Options
    xcyraaaxcyraaa Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Korty said:
    Did anyone else get the purse as a storyline gift?
    Sorry, which purse? 
    I’m probably confused, but I don’t think I received any gift after completing the storyline this week
    Yes, this one:

• Options
    YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Probably gonna go for hair too just so it's out of any future boxes and also just because I can 😄🤷‍♀️
    Love those eyes with this outfit 😍
  • Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Done. First time I've finished the dating event so quickly 😊 

•android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    Ilze said:
    Probably gonna go for hair too just so it's out of any future boxes and also just because I can 😄🤷‍♀️
    Love those eyes with this outfit 😍
    Thanks! I looooove those eyes but they go with very little things cause of green / blue make up 
  • Options
    KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    xcyraaa said:
    Yes, this one
      Ohh right, thank you! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Options
    SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    edited February 2022

so happy i got the only think i liked! 

also weird that there are no even event points in my palette

e:typo
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • Options
    AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I LOVE the umbrella 😍
  • Options
    NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    It has taken me ages just to get to the parasol. Good job that’s all I wanted 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    happy i got the umbrella 
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • Options
    KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Talked to support about not recieving the event points and they gave me 5 stars as compensation, in case you wanna try to do that :)
  • Options
    kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    did anyone receive the points after we finished the story line ?? i didn’t receive any ☹️
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    did anyone receive the points after we finished the story line ?? i didn’t receive any ☹️
    No. Unfortunately no one did : (
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Finished! 🤍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    KKH_mi said:
    Talked to support about not recieving the event points and they gave me 5 stars as compensation, in case you wanna try to do that :)
    better than nothing ty!!
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • Options
    anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Diaana said:

omg HOW
  • Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Diaana said:

omg HOW
    I usually start collecting energy on Thursday. I stop doing tasks and once the the sys ends, I'll get extra energy from that stacked. I also vote a lot before the weekend event starts 😁  Also got 250+ energy from the GB boxes and tons of tapping. I had mostly 4/8h dates at LAX with my husband and it was actually easier than the 1h ones that I've used before 😄
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Done with this event 💗

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    sarie said:

i think that there are new employees, because the designs have drastically decreased compared to the years before. i don't think it's time pressure, i mean they have time to design new features every month??
    they make the game hard on purpose and yes, i don't like the items, it's not fun to play for ugly items. BUT it gets interesting with the diamond boxes: they always have the most beautiful outfits and items there because they know exactly that they bring in money. 
    again new features are done by a different set of people thats game development people who write code, make the enviroment funcional etc. i do agree that some designers probably quit because it changed overall but as someone who is studying towards something similar i have more symphaty ig...and unfortunately earnables being free i think theyre being rushed as not being "important" enough in comparison to diamond boxes and ts prizes

I don’t have sympathy for someone that can’t do their job properly, nor for a company that’s raking in $$$ and still treats their customers like trash.  If you are hired as a designer then you should produce quality work periodt.
  • Options
    kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    KKH_mi said:
    Thanks doll messaged them and they gave mw 10 stars💃
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I actually love this week’s items. They are very cute 💗

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited February 2022
    @SugarK you do realize that the designers don't actually have a final say in what gets into the game and what doesn't, right? Employee gets told what to do and how to do it by the employer and that's how it's always been. No offense, we're all mad at Glu and how they handle things however what's the reason to be upset at the employees who are probably under pressure and rushed when doing their job? I highly doubt that they give the designers the time they need to be able to do their job and even if they did, the designers don't have a final say in what is adequate for the game and what isn't. They have separate teams for every department that needs a group of people and to put the blame on the ones who have no power over what gets approved and what doesn't seems childish, especially since there have been similar companies who were exposed after their former employees spoke out about the mistreatment and unnecessary pressure that the employers put them through.
  • Options
    lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    KKH_mi said:
    OMG thank you for sharing with us 😍🤍
  • Options
    lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Hey dolls I need some advice! I normally do 4 or 8 hours dates but this weekend, I tried doing 1 hour dates with new people. I am not sure but I believe it was faster to finish the event or it was close. I also earned lots of k-stars because of improving my relationships to the 200 points with new people. Therefore, I started to think 1 hours dates are more beneficial.

Which dates do you prefer?