Options

🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 3/4/22 - Reality Event - Keep the Cameras Rolling! 📺

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    So I realized that when I don’t complete events and don’t go for some earnables - they might come up later in gift boxes and that will be a disappointment. This time I got an ugly hairstyle I in my free easter gift box I didn’t chase some time ago. So now I guess I’m gonna have to go for all the ugly hairstyles I won’t use😒 I don’t want to hoard my closet with these ugly items, but I guess it’s better to do it this way
  • Options
    ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

I kinda like it now. ♥️
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    justanna said:

The top and the earrings 💕💕 where are these from? And the hairstyle rules too!

Thank you! I got these earrings in my November box, the hairstyle is from an older reality show event and the top is from an event too, I think either professionnal or a party one. Everything should be already available for diamonds! 
  • Options
    reeb said:
    done! tried styling each earnable on its own and ended up with two school girls and an old-timey teacher haha ✨

I love it! 😍 Do you remember where the blouse if from? 
  • Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    So I realized that when I don’t complete events and don’t go for some earnables - they might come up later in gift boxes and that will be a disappointment. This time I got an ugly hairstyle I in my free easter gift box I didn’t chase some time ago. So now I guess I’m gonna have to go for all the ugly hairstyles I won’t use😒 I don’t want to hoard my closet with these ugly items, but I guess it’s better to do it this way
    If you have the Bel Air mansion and storage kloset, I’d put it there. That’s what I do with the basic items I get in daily free boxes, etc.
  • Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    edited March 2022
    reeb said:
    done! tried styling each earnable on its own and ended up with two school girls and an old-timey teacher haha ✨

The wild hearts collection released in January. @thesweetone

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    What I do is that I storage all the clothes I don't use at the bel air house
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    kkh_miakkh_mia Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I still haven’t received the storyline gift despite completing it. I contacted customer support and they just told me to close and relaunch my game to fix the issue. I did that and I still haven’t received anything, is anyone in the same situation? I already contacted them again but just want to see if anyone else had this happen!
  • Options
    ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

• Options
    reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    reeb said:

tysm 💓 blouse is from wild hearts kollection, thanks @kkhkarmen for the screenshot!
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • Options
    RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Wasn't really gonna chase after I received dye in my free box, but just thought maybe one box won't hurt, so just gave it a try and oh my Lord I got the only thing that i wanted, the hair. I hardly have this kind of luck lol

• Options
    jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

The only use for this hairstyle 
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Shut up and take my money 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Finish just in time!! 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • Options
    trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts

• Options
    kkhkarmen said:

The wild hearts collection released in January. @thesweetone

Thank you! 
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I got the top one hundred show and got 10 kstars!!!! I forgot to screenshot it
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    kkh_mia said:
    I still haven’t received the storyline gift despite completing it. I contacted customer support and they just told me to close and relaunch my game to fix the issue. I did that and I still haven’t received anything, is anyone in the same situation? I already contacted them again but just want to see if anyone else had this happen!
    Hi. Yesterday Kalinda posted If you didn't get the storyline gift after they released a fix on Friday, please send her a private message with your ID so she can try to help. To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste it in a message.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary