Options

❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 3/11/22❤️ Love is in the Air❤️

Comments

• Options
    JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i love the hair we got with outfit this week !
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • Options
    KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I have a question for you dolls that chase after items and splurge on the weekly outfits every week. How do you guys gain so many kstars to be able to do it every week? Since I am a free player I choose carefully what I like more to decide if I'll purchase anything weekly and I rarely purchase anything. I need all the help and advice on how to gain more kstars. 
    Thankss in advance!! 
  • Options
    SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    SammieC said:

Some of the cutest items ever and I now have anxiety already about chasing these. I’ve previously spent 300 K stars chasing GB before and didn’t get the dress I wanted so hoping I have better luck this time 😭 arrrh think positive thoughts lol 😂 
    I wouldn't call opening 8 boxes a lucky chase 😱 but it's still worth it as I've hated most items recently! In love 😍💕💖

• Options
    simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Got shoes in my free box! This is my first event in a new game so I think I won’t be able to get anything else🥲
  • Options
    CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    edited March 2022

I opened three palettes worth of boxes and none of them have had a single item in the entire palette. Am I just incredibly unlucky or is this a glitch? I only took a screenshot of the third palette because I was in total disbelief. That’s 460 kstars down the drain.

Edit: despite what was shown in my palettes, all 4 items just now showed up in my closet? I’m not mad but I am confused!
  • Options
    kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Carianthe said:

I opened three palettes worth of boxes and none of them have had a single item in the entire palette. Am I just incredibly unlucky or is this a glitch? I only took a screenshot of the third palette because I was in total disbelief. That’s 460 kstars down the drain.

Edit: despite what was shown in my palettes, all 4 items just now showed up in my closet? I’m not mad but I am confused!
    a bit out of topic but pleaseee share your saving tips🙏🏻 how’d you manage to have that much kash and kstars???😍
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    KKHNachi said:
    I have a question for you dolls that chase after items and splurge on the weekly outfits every week. How do you guys gain so many kstars to be able to do it every week? Since I am a free player I choose carefully what I like more to decide if I'll purchase anything weekly and I rarely purchase anything. I need all the help and advice on how to gain more kstars. 
    Thankss in advance!! 
    Tbh I save my storyline outfits and save them for vip and then just focus on getting the weekend event items. I usually only get one or two from the gb. But I have about 9 storyline outfits saved 😭. @KKHNachi
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    KKHNachi said:
    Thankss in advance!! 
    Tbh I save my storyline outfits and save them for vip and then just focus on getting the weekend event items. I usually only get one or two from the gb. But I have about 9 storyline outfits saved 😭. @KKHNachi
    @KkhAngelica do you get the storyline gift if you stop each storyline at the outfit and wait? how does this work?

• Options
    JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    Yay! I love the dress.

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • Options
    TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Got the dress which I wanted the most! 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • Options
    AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Got what I wanted in my free box! 😆

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• Options
    soohvasconsoohvascon Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I just spent 200 kstars trying to get the dress and the cute dessert and I got them 💜 so happy, I don’t regret it at all! (going on save mode though lol)
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    KKHNachi said:
    Thankss in advance!! 
    @KkhAngelica do you get the storyline gift if you stop each storyline at the outfit and wait? how does this work?

Yes, after you purchase the storyline outfit , you can complete the last task and get the free gift.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

• Options
    MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    The hair from the gb is giving “sticky bangs” from TikTok. Glad I didn’t get it. Spent 40 extra and got the dress. I really ate😌💅

• Options
    balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I honestly should’ve taken a screenshot of alllll the boxes I opened bc there were like 20 🥴 anywayyy FINALLY got the dress & here’s my last attempt. and yes I bought a stars package bc I spent down from 507 to 27.. desperate times 🥲

• Options
    CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    kkhdarl said:
    Carianthe said:

a bit out of topic but pleaseee share your saving tips🙏🏻 how’d you manage to have that much kash and kstars???😍
    I wish I had saving tips for you, but the truth is that I buy kstars and diamonds! As for cash I just collect the cash income from the businesses and I only spend it on dates. Sorry, I know that’s not helpful
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Finished 💗☺️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts

damn i dont think ive ever ran out of kash before lmao
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

@KalindaKing the new pants are glitched
  • Options
    jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I love it all 😍
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Random NPC:

Me as soon as I get my k-star for hitting 200 hearts:

@dinoqueen9 so smart how many k-stars do you usually get per dating event?
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Random NPC:

Me as soon as I get my k-star for hitting 200 hearts:

@dinoqueen9 so smart how many k-stars do you usually get per dating event?
    You get a k-star when you level up your relationship with them for the lovers achievement I believe
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    edited March 2022
    All done! ✅