Options

“Where is this from?” Need help finding an item You don’t recognize?

Comments

• Options
    KKHhopeeKKHhopee Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Where are the pink and blue skincolours from??
    Android doll from sweden! ♥

Been playing since launch but recently restarted back in december 2021 because of phone issues!

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited April 2022
    @KKHhopee the pink skin color is from this sys and the blue skin color was a part of a storyline outfit for Halloween 2021  

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Where is this dress from? It’s so beautiful
  • Options
    kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

Where is this dress from? It’s so beautiful
    the dress is from a Diamond kollection 

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

Where is this dress from?
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    geenellys said:

Where is this dress from?
    The dress is from this weekend event 💜 @geenellys
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    KKHhopeeKKHhopee Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Does anybody know where this dress is from? I got it in my TB box but its at the top of my wardrobe and not the bottom and i dont recognize it!
    Android doll from sweden! ♥

Been playing since launch but recently restarted back in december 2021 because of phone issues!

• Options
    edited April 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    @KkhAngelica The color and belt are similar but the skirt is different!!
  • Options
    @KkhAngelica The color and belt are similar but the skirt is different!!
    Oops lol, I just noticed. I’m sorry, I’ll see if I can find the exact one 💜 @dinoqueen9
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    KKHhopee said:
    Does anybody know where this dress is from? I got it in my TB box but its at the top of my wardrobe and not the bottom and i dont recognize it!

I can’t find this on the Encyclopaedia, but I found it in the available for diamonds forum, it’s from JAN 2015, that’s why it will be so high up in your closet as it’s an old item and things in the closet are stored from top to bottom based on recency/update.
    @KKHhopee
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    justanna said:
    Hey dolls! Does anyone know if these are ever available during throwback sales? Also, do you think these eyes and lips suit my doll? Having a hard time finding anything suitable but I kinda like these:)
    thanks so much in advance!

agree - buy the eyes
    like - buy the lips
    awesome - buy both

I love those eyes and they look beautiful on your doll but FWIW they never score well for me. Definitely get the lips tho!
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    justanna said:
    Hey dolls! Does anyone know if these are ever available during throwback sales? Also, do you think these eyes and lips suit my doll? Having a hard time finding anything suitable but I kinda like these:)

agree - buy the eyes
    like - buy the lips
    awesome - buy both

I love those eyes and they look beautiful on your doll but FWIW they never score well for me. Definitely get the lips tho!
    Thanks a lot for the advice! Never thought that makeup also scores differently - wondering if there are any particular eyes that score better than the rest?
  • Options
    justanna said:
    Carianthe said:
    justanna said:

agree - buy the eyes
    like - buy the lips
    awesome - buy both

Thanks a lot for the advice! Never thought that makeup also scores differently - wondering if there are any particular eyes that score better than the rest?
    Hopefully some other people can chime in because my scores have been tanking overall lately so I don’t feel super qualified to give advice, but of the eyes that are available for diamonds these work well for me:

At least I think they’re available for diamonds based on where they sit in the closet
  • Options
    justanna said:
    Carianthe said:
    justanna said:

agree - buy the eyes
    like - buy the lips
    awesome - buy both

The three I’ve boxed all do really well for me, the top and bottom are definitely available for diamonds and the ones in the middle are in the Christmas boxes! Not saying the other eyes I have score badly, I’ve just noticed these three are all good scorers personally
  • Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    Hiii 💕 I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I’ll try here 😅 I was wondering what this dress/2 piece set was inspired by? Or if anyone knows something similar irl? (Colors don’t matter, really love the shape of the skirt and top, so looking for something similar that I can actually wear, not just my doll 😅)

• Options
    maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Hiii 💕 I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I’ll try here 😅 I was wondering what this dress/2 piece set was inspired by? Or if anyone knows something similar irl? (Colors don’t matter, really love the shape of the skirt and top, so looking for something similar that I can actually wear, not just my doll 😅)

It’s from this dating event that we had in March 

• Options
    maggiey said:
    Elenaaa said:

Thank you! 💕 But I meant I’m looking for where I can find something similar to buy in real life! Don’t know if there is a specific threat to post something like that in, so I posted it here… Sorry for the confusion 😅
  • Options
    maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    maggiey said:
    Elenaaa said:

Thank you! 💕 But I meant I’m looking for where I can find something similar to buy in real life! Don’t know if there is a specific threat to post something like that in, so I posted it here… Sorry for the confusion 😅
    hahaha oops sorry! Was looking at it on the way home and guess I paid too much attention to the picture and not enough on your comment 😅
    I personally don't know where to find something similar but I hope you find it! It's so cute I might have to be on the lookout for it in real life as well 💕
  • Options
    The dress is so hard to find 😅, I managed to find a drawing that looks the exact same as the dress but in green??? Idk if that helps. @Elenaaa
    Maybe if you look for Co ords you might be able to create a similar outfit?
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Anyone knows where the eyes on the left are from?

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Anyone knows where the eyes on the left are from?

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    Does anyone know where this long dress/swimsuit coverup is from? And the hat/hair combo?

• Options
    Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Carianthe said:
    Does anyone know where this long dress/swimsuit coverup is from? And the hat/hair combo?

The first dress is unreleased and the hair is from the hip and haute kollectionthe dress on left is now released as this weeks pop up shop offer 💕
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited April 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    What does the circle thing next to the 90 k-stars look like? Is it a nose ring?
  • Options
    Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    What does the circle thing next to the 90 k-stars look like? Is it a nose ring?
    They are earrings 💕
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    LexKKH said:
    The dress is so hard to find 😅, I managed to find a drawing that looks the exact same as the dress but in green??? Idk if that helps. @Elenaaa
    Maybe if you look for Co ords you might be able to create a similar outfit?
    Hahaha yes I think a Co ord wil be my best option 😅 I do own a similar dress but it’s not covering enough on top and its the skirt with the ties I really love so I hoped maybe there is a better one out there 🤞🏻I am curious about that drawing tho 👀

Also not crazy about that middle part (I usually tie it back) but yea I’m not really gifted on top but it has very minimal covering haha 😅 (anyone wondering where it’s from, it’s from verge girl and just checked and they only have the maxi dress version left in a bunch of different colors!)