Options

🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    NaniSix said:
    I love the fact that Kollections are changing faster.... but man, right now I have Glitterati, Style Boss, Summertime Chill and High Art. I don't know which one looks worst tbh. Kosmic Queen - for example - never appeared to me after its release. Rotations need to be improved!
    How faster?? Because i need to wait a week as always😭😭 
  • Options
    NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @konradkkh 24 hours! Wait till the next switch, maybe you'll get this new feature too!
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    NaniSix said:
    @konradkkh 24 hours! Wait till the next switch, maybe you'll get this new feature too!
    You are right, my Kollections changed today as per usual and the timer now is 24hr 
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Love the idea of kollections rotating faster, hate the idea that I'll be continuously broke by not having a week to earn up kstars 😅 I'm still seeing so many kollections for the first time that I'm like -oh let me spin till I'm done and will never want/have to spin this again 🥲 

Just in the last few months I've spun 3-4 times on dress to slay, midnight in spring,pretty in Pearl, lovely leather, FINISHED witching Hour from start to finish, 7 times on Hollywood dreams, and 1-2 times on other kollections like cyber glam, digital doll, soft and sleek, romantic getaway, and who knows what else ..... I need an intervention. And stars for kimi 😪
  • Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    NaniSix said:
    Thank you!! Tomorrow I will have new kollections so fingers crossed! 
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Love the idea of kollections rotating faster, hate the idea that I'll be continuously broke by not having a week to earn up kstars 😅 I'm still seeing so many kollections for the first time that I'm like -oh let me spin till I'm done and will never want/have to spin this again 🥲 

Just in the last few months I've spun 3-4 times on dress to slay, midnight in spring,pretty in Pearl, lovely leather, FINISHED witching Hour from start to finish, 7 times on Hollywood dreams, and 1-2 times on other kollections like cyber glam, digital doll, soft and sleek, romantic getaway, and who knows what else ..... I need an intervention. And stars for kimi 😪
    @Reina12 I was like this too😭 What I started doing since mine rotate faster was go through and look at each kollection and determine whether or not I’d be fine if I got any of the items in it. If there’s more than one item I don’t want, I don’t spin it. That helps me figure out what I should spin and what I shouldn’t spin and prevents me from spending stars when there’s a chance I won’t get what I like. If I like everything then it’ll be worth it because I have no problem getting anything. I hope that makes sense and helps if you try it😭💘 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I LOVE the kollections rotating faster, I’m really hoping it’s not a “glitch” that they “fix” like the kudos debacle
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    @TheValkyrie nightmare fuel indeed, i have goosebumps 😭😭 i hate glitches like that
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Will we be getting the update today? 💜 @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I almost took a turn on a kollection or 2 but I don't know what the odds are of getting something good unless I already took a turn on a specific kollection.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited April 2022
    shankkh said:
    Reina12 said:

@Reina12 I was like this too😭 What I started doing since mine rotate faster was go through and look at each kollection and determine whether or not I’d be fine if I got any of the items in it. If there’s more than one item I don’t want, I don’t spin it. That helps me figure out what I should spin and what I shouldn’t spin and prevents me from spending stars when there’s a chance I won’t get what I like. If I like everything then it’ll be worth it because I have no problem getting anything. I hope that makes sense and helps if you try it😭💘 
    Thanks for your words of wisdom @shankkh ! I will try it 💕 I definitely was spinning if I saw 1-3 things I like and it leads to some losses that way! Do you exclude cash/dye/energy when you decide whether to spin again or not? Cuz with those it feels like it's never worth spinning 😭

Hopefully quicker rotations will also make me feel like the kollection will come back again soon!
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah let us know something @KalindaKing!!!!!
  • Options
    JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    edited April 2022
    The new update will be released on iOS and Android later today!
    Can't wait!! 😍
    iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • Options
    Yay Ty kalinda 
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    alvaas said:

It’s out!! 🌼💐🌸
    That’s looks presh!!!!💕
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    alvaas said:

It’s out!! 🌼💐🌸
    The loading screen is beautiful 😍 💜
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    ewoodland1234ewoodland1234 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Yay the updates out 😃
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    doing really well in TB SYS, not sure if I should update 😫😫
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    So cute 😍😍😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    I don’t have it yet? 
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    I'm going to wait until this sys is almost over before I update my game. I'm scoring well.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Refresh your app store that may help 

keke0388 said:
    I don’t have it yet? 

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I turned off automatic updates. I hope it doesn’t update on its own again this time. I don’t want my scores to go down this SYS. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    I got the update now 
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Is there no new boxes being released this month 🥺 nothing really new has been added to my game.